Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman (82472 Views)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' / Police Officers Deployed By IGP To Osun For Rerun Depart Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by eallstar: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2021
Audio suspension

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by adriano50: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2021
Dismiss him if found wanting to serve as a deteriant to corrupt cop super cop turn to super thief

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by kiltoko1(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2021
After that issue him query.... that the official procedure..
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Xsoldier: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted
[s][/s] malam you're noting nothing lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by baralatie(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
If this is true, why did it take them so long to suspend the Idiotic uselessss fraudster, when it was so glaring that the uselesss scammer of a police was guilty right from the very day, Hushpuppy mentioned his name. IG would've suspended the idiot that very day.

Anyways, if you ask me, i will say this is a good one.

Police work does not work that way!
I think it was when the fbi and efcc got involved officially that the Nigerian police through the IGP can act!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
If this is true, why did it take them so long to suspend the Idiotic uselessss fraudster, when it was so glaring that the uselesss scammer of a police was guilty right from the very day, Hushpuppy mentioned his name. IG would've suspended the idiot that very day.

The whole story is less than a week and you are complaining that it took too long.
Allen Oyenma was indicted more than a year ago and he's walking around like a free man thanks to Buhari protecting another "Fulani " man.
Nice one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by hibeebeeking: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2021
Many of the police officer are into crime already. Anyone that wear that uniform is already a criminal undisguised. I know most of them will be shivering where they are . More revelation are coming.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by endsarrrs(f): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2021
donbachi:
America strong oo.if dis was all naija matter,without any link with america..him go still dey work,even become igp.

GOD abeg,make all naija problem dey get links with america. solution is sure.
Like magu na naija matter him still dey work o
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Must you talk? The document is about 48 pages , IGP have to read first before send it to legal department for advice, your talk never make sense since I know you on this platform

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by hassinho707(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Everything has process my dear...... The timing is right....
MadamVanessa:

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by kunleiky(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2021
"being in bed" lol
That part of the news got me grin
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Mordecai(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Gireiboy:

How many times do you want people to tell you guys, that no country in these world would extradite it citizen to a foreign country.

Stop disgracing Adamawa State, monsieur, especially the people of Girei.

Girei can't be hosting a university and a Gireiboy will be here on Nairaland talking like an illiterate.

FYI, Nigeria has extradited over 100 of it's citizens to face trial in other countries since this administration commenced.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by iamdapsyj(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

It's not as straight forward as you make it seem. Before you suspend someone, their are processes to follow and i think that is what the police have done by examining the FBI complaint.

You wouldn't like it yourself when you are suspended because your name was mentioned in a fraud investigations without inviting you for clarification.

The best Abba the thief should have done is to step down himself if he is so sure that those allegations were false.

The IGP i think did the correct thing in this instance...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by just2endowed: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2021
I think he will be guilty of using his office to transact business with a known fraudster wanted by efcc, and these might lead to his demotion by 2 ranks.

If he's bank accounts and assets are well checked and investigated. I am sorry that more drama will unfold because this super cop is loaded

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Viking007(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Igyeseh06:
Lai Mohhamed.

Let us tell the FBI that Abba Kyarri is the former chief of staff to the President and that he is dead.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Polynek(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

600years for the supper cop turned supper fraudster.
You are being too harsh

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2021
Good one.
We can't wait to see the final conclusion.

[b][/b] : God bless our darling daddy for upholding the rules of law in this nation,
Unprecedented in the history of our nation.
A president like no other.

Which kind play dog dey play with Lion For krisaake

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Ashwaj(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2021
okaniudemba:

https://m.guardian.ng/breakingnews/abba-kyari-suspended/
it's a pity after all this guy have did in the npf.....he damage his reputation over greed

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by pappilo(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Fool, even in the useless Nigeria police you have to follow the disciplinary process.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by modextus(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Nigerians are another type of human species entirely.
They complain about everything. He's being suspended. Rest.

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by baralatie(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2021
kiltoko1:
After that issue him query.... that the official procedure..
Query in civil service but in Policeis a reasonably different thing o!
This is the procedure in this scenario of an order for extradition of an officer.it has gone beyond querry!
This is like a police Marshal investigation
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Eriokanmi: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2021
E don happen grin
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by nwakaibeya1984: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2021
Goldencheese:
Very good. Let him be suspended until investigations are completed. Then if he is innocent, he should be restored with full benefits. Right way to go.
That is the very first step to be taken.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Jaysnowkid: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2021
Suspended, tried and imprisoned asap.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by obonujoker(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2021
seunmsg:
The right thing to do. He should clear himself or be dismissed. However, he must never be extradited to the US.

Are you scared for him? grin
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by josite: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2021
Like I said .it is the inglorious end of a seemingly glorious career.he is not coming back to the Nigeria police.the only crime in a policeman career is being on the payroll of a criminal.

Please warn your police friends and relatives now to adjust or get ready for the day of the Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Crowwejihadist: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2021
donbachi:
America strong oo.if dis was all naija matter,without any link with america..him go still dey work,even become igp.

Didn't you see how they executed iranian military that what awaits him if he dare try nonsense with America

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by BiniSupremacist: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2021
donbachi:

See this one dem dey deceive you... Lol the suspension na holiday to help plan their next move
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by ignis: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2021
He don't have a choice
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day , Anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo Sheyyyykkkkiiiieeeee cool cool cool

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Paulo3ree(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2021
Igyeseh06:
Lai Mohhamed.

Let us tell the FBI that Abba Kyarri is the former chief of staff to the President and that he is dead.

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by einsteine(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2021
He will never be extradited.

The worst that will happen is for them to retire him. I am sure he has already gathered enough money from runs and egunje (unless he is a profligate spender).

Unfortunately for him, he won't be able to travel to many countries of the world because there just might be an Interpol red notice on his name/passport.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.