Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman (82471 Views)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' / Police Officers Deployed By IGP To Osun For Rerun Depart Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Masturbator2020: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2021
Goldencheese:
Very good. Let him be suspended until investigations are completed. Then if he is innocent, he should be restored with full benefits. Right way to go.
Mark this,he will be declared innocent soon.Non be Nigeria again?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Brushstrokes20: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Kiyari is a COMMON CRIMINAL like Buhari and cohorts!
ENOUGH of nonsense undecided

Nigeria is in wrong hands

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Lightorder: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
If this is true, why did it take them so long to suspend the Idiotic uselessss fraudster, when it was so glaring that the uselesss scammer of a police was guilty right from the very day, Hushpuppy mentioned his name. IG would've suspended the idiot that very day.

Anyways, if you ask me, i will say this is a good one.

600years of SUFFERING for the supper cop turned supper fraudster.
Very good move. Both people dem do and people wey do us just dey happy

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Lightorder: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2021
donbachi:
America strong oo.if dis was all naija matter,without any link with america..him go still dey work,even become igp.

GOD abeg,make all naija problem dey get links with america. solution is sure.
if dem no suspend am who go borrow money give us na?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Commentor: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Till now, I really don't understand why it is the US rather then Qatar that should be trying Kyari.

If at all any nation outside Nigeria.

I can understand why Hushpuppi might be tried in the states, because the instrument of transfer of funds was in the US.

But how does a policeman in Nigeria become a subject of extradition to the US when the victim was in Qatar?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Sincinnati: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Vickyvice:
na sack e suppose be if not for his professional competence, but Abba kyari is an excellent investigator, I feel for him. F.B.I are very thorough people, everything they discovered is fact. our police/Abba kyari know this too. U may be surprised that the fbi kept some other evidence, in d event they lay hold on kyari, u will be shocked when the rest evidence is released.
I don’t know how you guys reason!!!
An excellent investigator that came up with such lame excuse and denial on Facebook? Even an elementary school pupil will do better.

Certainly, there are people who are Yoruba/Igbo/other ethnic in that IRS squad working behind the scenes as the brain of the squad, Abba Kyari knows no shit. Just take your time and go through the nonsense he posted on Facebook as an excuse fir his contact with Hushpuppi.

Same way Malami’s legal team replied the Canadian-Nigerian lawmaker and everyone was shouting Malami is good, malami is intelligent. Bullshit!!!

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by ka1y(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Chisaedhor: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Igyeseh06:
Lai Mohhamed.

Let us tell the FBI that Abba Kyarri is the former chief of staff to the President and that he is dead.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by VEHINTOLAR: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2021
They have to suspend him because America is involved ! If it was strictly Nigeria's affairs,that obvious criminal wouldn't have given a dime about the damning allegations against him because he knew the highly nepotistic northern oligarchy would protect him.

Northerners have integrity,they are saints,yen yen......bunch of criminals ! Like Mr "Integrity", like the rest of them....pretenders !

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by kenmaro: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2021
Fear of American visa embargo on Nigerian politicians/leaders is the beginning of wisdom. The reason for the quick action ���

donbachi:
America strong oo.if dis was all naija matter,without any link with america..him go still dey work,even become igp.

GOD abeg,make all naija problem dey get links with america. solution is sure.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Gravity56: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Extradited Mazi Nnamdi Kanu without following the rule of law

Fighting tooth and nail to extradite Igboho without following the rule of law

But shileding one of their own a Fulani, Kanuri from the north. Even when all the evidence is staring at us.

Nigeria matter don tire us

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by venabili: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Nigerians . It's amazing how we celebrate the downfall of others. We have always been jealous of their success and feel they must have gotten there dubiously as an explanation of our personal ineptitude and failures.
The Law everywhere is clear. Innocent until proven guilty. I will expect the same courtesy if ever in his shoes.

Note: I have no love for nigerian police officers. In fact i hate them passionately for their corruption. I am also of the personal opinion that no one can rise high in that force without been corrupt. My family lost over 250k to them this year(bail money).

But personal opinion should never becloud what the Law says. That will be stooping low to the levels of the corrupt folks we are trying to combat.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by QuotaSystem: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2021
okaniudemba:

Why did u say so
Why won't he be extradited

Because Nigeria is bigger than IPOB's and their wet dreams.

Let him serve his punishment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by felixawe(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2021
It's even wrong for Kyarri to detain Hush friend for more than 24hrs without trial in a competent court

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by ensamy(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2021
FBI please indict Pantami and let it not be only terrorist watchlist so we know how many remain. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by swiftyc00l(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2021
Vickyvice:
na sack e suppose be if not for his professional competence, but Abba kyari is an excellent investigator, I feel for him. F.B.I are very thorough people, everything they discovered is fact. our police/Abba kyari know this too. U may be surprised that the fbi kept some other evidence, in d event they lay hold on kyari, u will be shocked when the rest evidence is released.

Abba Kyari is not really an excellent investigator if you really look at it, he only happens to be a little bit more intelligent than the bunch of block headed dullards that make up a very large percentage of the Nigerian police force. Also there's the issue of his belief that no one can question or investigate him in Nigeria because of his track record as a sleek cop, I guess he never thought of international powers perhaps that's why he was quite sloppy with taking care of incriminating evidence on his path

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Handsum64: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2021
All these Jesus is Lord people especially from the developers' enclave I hope you won't cry wolf tomorrow if the officer is an infidel like you?
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by zsamorano(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2021
Gireiboy:

How many times do you want people to tell you guys, that no country in these world would extradite it citizen to a foreign country.
You’re dull and unlearned.....google el chapped Guzman, Manuel norigia, Rafael caro Quintero and a host of others. So, shut up if u don’t know anything

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by naijaman2225(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2021
seunmsg:

He’s a super cop with an excellent knowledge of Nigeria’s security architecture. He knows too much to be thrown under the bus. If we reverse the roles, America will never hand over such a citizen to another country.

Btw, he’s not the first person that America will request us to extradite. They requested for Kashamu Buruji and Allen Onyema in recent years and we did not hand them over to them. So, why should we compromise our national security by handing over Kyari simply because he collected bribe from another Nigerian fraudster? Will he even get a fair hearing in the US?

He should be dismissed and tried in Nigeria instead if internal investigation reveals that he’s guilty.
YOU DON'T JUST GET IT. IF THERE IS ONE THING AMERICANS HATE WITH PASSION, IT IS A DIRTY COP. AS FAR AS THIS ISSUE IS CONCERNED THEY'VE GOT ABBA KYARI BY THE BALLS AND THEY ARE READY TO PLAY HARDBALL TO EXTRADITE HIM, INCLUDING SANCTIONS ON NIGERIA/KEY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, IF IT BECOMES NECESSARY. AMERICAN SANCTIONS, BY THE WAY, CAN BE EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL. IF IN DOUBT, ASK PUTIN WHOSE ECONOMY IS STILL SMARTING FROM AMERICAN LED SANCTIONS OVER THE MAGNITSKY ACT OR EVEN HUAWEI THAT WAS DE- PLATFORMMED FROM THE GLOBAL ANDROID SYSTEM.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Omonigho1976: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
If this is true, why did it take them so long to suspend the Idiotic uselessss fraudster, when it was so glaring that the uselesss scammer of a police was guilty right from the very day, [b]Hushpuppy mentioned his name. [/b]IG would've suspended the idiot that very day.

Anyways, if you ask me, i will say this is a good one.

600years of SUFFERING for the supper cop turned supper fraudster.
Hushpuppy didn't mention kyari s name, rather when Hushpuppy was arrested in Dubai his phones , laptops and other gadgets were taken and analysed and that was where his transactions with kyari were discovered. Anyone that has ever had any correspondence with hushp, sent money or recieved from him or is on his phone list or had email messages to and from better be abandoning their phones, and accounts, cause they are presently under the magnifying glass of FBI

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by luizpippo(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2021
Vickyvice:

He lost me with his defense on FB, a good investigator who somehow found that it was money issue Hush had with the Vincent guy, how come he didn't decide the "kind" of money, instead he became Hush's kaftan plug.

Note, i am only asking based on his initial defense.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2021
Hush Abba
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Commentor: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2021
felixawe:
It's even wrong for Kyarri to detain Hush friend for more than 24hrs without trial in a competent court

Yes, but can you explain why it is US trying Kyari and not Qatar?
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by merits(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2021
Let us just wait for the outcome but I believe with all what I see online be link between him and hushpuppi,I doubt if he can escape this.He knows hushpuppi is a fraudster and he's still relating whit him and he called himself head of Nigeria police intelligence unit.

Aba kyari dull die.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Commentor: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2021
zsamorano:
You’re dull and unlearned.....google el chapped Guzman, Manuel norigia, Rafael caro Quintero and a host of others. So, shut up if u don’t know anything

For crimes on Ameican soil.

What crime did Kyari commit to.an American or on American soil or using the instrumentality of the US?
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by liver123(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2021
The beginning of the end for him
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Femeto: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2021
okaniudemba:

https://m.guardian.ng/breakingnews/abba-kyari-suspended/
Police IG more responsible than Buhari. Buhari never suspended Bokoharam Pantami.
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Because Nigeria is bigger than IPOB's and their wet dreams.

Let him serve his punishment.

And why are you scared of that 'wet' dream?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by luizpippo(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Gireiboy:

How many times do you want people to tell you guys, that no country in these world would extradite it citizen to a foreign country.

How about the jail breaking Drug lord Guzman?
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Commentor:

For crimes on Ameican soil.

What crime did Kyari commit to.an American or on American soil or using the instrumentality of the US?

Go and ask Biden he's at home
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by seunmsg(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2021
naijaman2225:

YOU DON'T JUST GET IT. IF THERE IS ONE THING AMERICANS HATE WITH PASSION, IT IS A DIRTY COP. AS FAR AS THIS ISSUE IS CONCERNED THEY'VE GOT ABBA KYARI BY THE BALLS AND THEY ARE READY TO PLAY HARDBALL TO EXTRADITE HIM, INCLUDING SANCTIONS ON NIGERIA/KEY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, IF IT BECOMES NECESSARY. AMERICAN SANCTIONS, BY THE WAY, CAN BE EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL. IF IN DOUBT, ASK PUTIN WHOSE ECONOMY IS STILL SMARTING FROM AMERICAN LED SANCTIONS OVER THE MAGNITSKY ACT OR EVEN HUAWEI THAT WAS DE- PLATFORMMED FROM THE GLOBAL ANDROID SYSTEM.

Oga rest, nobody is going to sanction Nigeria over this. Buruji Kashamu was of more interest to the US than Abba Kyari and we did not hand him over to them. Abba Kyari will not be handed over to the US and nothing will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by KingLaka: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Let the common criminal face the charges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.