Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman (82474 Views)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' / Police Officers Deployed By IGP To Osun For Rerun Depart Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by barragan: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2021
I'm relieved that they are at least taking some steps to unravel this situation. With what I've read of these scammers unconscionable defrauding of people, Thiefpuppy and his gangs does not deserve to ever see daylight again and Abba Kyari must also be sent to jail for a very long time. They are all bastard thieves.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Prismandaaa(f): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2021
okaniudemba:

https://m.guardian.ng/breakingnews/abba-kyari-suspended/

Very good. This one cannot be swept under the carpet

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

You see why I said you don't have your own personal opinion about this case?

If the news is credible, IGP only recommended the suspension of Kyari which the decision is left to the panel to decide after they might have made their recommendations.

That has been my stand that only NPF can prosecute Kyari not FBI as you and your likes earlier claimed
[/s]
shatap
keep crying
Stop shifting goal post
I thought you said nothing will happen to him

one by one you'll be swallowing your tears
Hehehehe

kiss the truth by force
hohohoooooohoho

cc
Fahdiga

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Astra101: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2021
Finally
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Oracleforce: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2021
okaniudemba:

https://m.guardian.ng/breakingnews/abba-kyari-suspended/
This was what I said about the Abba kyari case on Friday that some buffons on this platform were sending trashy comments to me.

I will be surprised if kyari is not suspended because all these laws are in the PSR... He supposed to have been suspended before now...
all his social media and personal phone numbers and bank accounts details will be herewith monitored and be investigated ....because he is a public servants but for Onyema, the PSR does not apply to him because he is not a public service officer....he owns his business...
The EfCc act, criminal code, penal code, etc can be applied to him...but not PSR...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by awuri4: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2021
This is the beginning of his numbered days. Next 2 weeks will be crucial because ABBA kyari will be extradited and he will sing songs that will startle ears. More of their nefarious works will be exposed. The case may take a new dimension because so many innocent blood/ lives he illegally exterminated will be visited including his operations in imo state recently.
ABBA kyari is inn for a long ride.. many more will follow....
LibertyRep:
That's the first step of many steps.

Many damning allegations have been made against this same super cop recently yet not even a single strand of hair on his head was touched by the Authority.

He is being ' touched ' now because America is involved.

Last last na soft landing them go still arrange for the guy.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Xsoldier: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2021
I sight pantami viewing this thread... In your own case you'll be bombed like the you are no need of picking you
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Monogamy: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shatap
keep crying
Stop shifting goal post
I thought you said nothing will happen to him

one by one you'll be swallowing your tears
Hehehehe

kiss the truth by force
hohohoooooohoho

cc
Fahdiga

Lying means nothing to you, infact now becoming your traits.

Oya provide proofs where I said nothing would happen to Kyari except the punishment from NPF.

I am daring you

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Unclefemolala(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2021
donbachi:
America strong oo.if dis was all naija matter,without any link with america..him go still dey work,even become igp.

GOD abeg,make all naija problem dey get links with america. solution is sure.
they're not world police for mouth

cc
Monogamy

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by nwakaibeya1984: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
If this is true, why did it take them so long to suspend the Idiotic uselessss fraudster, when it was so glaring that the uselesss scammer of a police was guilty right from the very day, Hushpuppy mentioned his name. IG would've suspended the idiot that very day.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Anyways, if you ask me, i will say this is a good one.

600years of SUFFERING for the supper cop turned supper fraudster.
Have you heard about the word "Bureaucracy"?
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Lying means nothing to you, infact now becoming your traits.

Oya provide proofs where I said nothing would happen to Kyari except the punishment from NPF.

I am daring you
[/s]

more tears for you
i love it tongue

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Talawaka: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2021
seunmsg:

He’s a super cop with an excellent knowledge of Nigeria’s security architecture. He knows too much to be thrown under the bus. If we reverse the roles, America will never hand over such a citizen to another country.

Btw, he’s not the first person that America will request us to extradite. They requested for Kashamu Buruji and Allen Onyema in recent years and we did not hand them over to them. So, why should we compromise our national security by handing over Kyari simply because he collected bribe from another Nigerian fraudster? Will he even get a fair hearing in the US?

He should be dismissed and tried in Nigeria instead if internal investigation reveals that he’s guilty.

Incisive analysis @seunmsg.
The USA did not hand over Mallam Dick Cheney for similar crimes 11 years ago, so Nigeria will not kowtow here.

Nigeria's anti-corruption agency on Tuesday charged former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney over a bribery scheme involving oil services firm Halliburton Co. during time he served as its top official, a spokesman said.

The charges stem from a case involving as much as $180 million allegedly paid in bribes to Nigerian officials, said Femi Babafemi, a spokesman for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Halliburton and other firms allegedly paid the bribes to win a contract to build a $6 billion liquefied natural gas plant in Nigeria's oil-rich southern delta, he said.
Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna40555171

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by lanocfoods: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2021
Imagine where the head of an intelligence unit is dirty corrupt, the officers under him will be abusing power and their position anyhow and intimidating civilians, who you want report give, oga at the top? No wonder one officer boldly told someone I who threatened to report him to the top to go ahead that nothing will happen, in his words "they dey there dey collect their own" naija don cast oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by seyz91(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2021
cheesy
donbachi:
America strong oo.if dis was all naija matter,without any link with america..him go still dey work,even become igp.

GOD abeg,make all naija problem dey get links with america. solution is sure.
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by LegalWolf: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Built2last what will you say about this right now. It doesn’t confirm your perspective that Northerners always defend their own, right?

We are not the cause of your problems and don’t let your hatred of us kill you. It’s not worth the stress

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by anegbete: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2021
DCP Abba Kyari who is an intelligence Officer was foolish enough to fall for Hushpuppi. Through interrogation of the Kelly Ogudu , he would have know Hushpuppi was using him but he chose to ignore all the red flags.Sending a Picture of the guy in Jail show you were abeiting and assisting a Fraudster ( Remember Hush was not a police officer or his superior ) remember he ( Kyari) was the same Guy that capture the famous Evans and solve so many high profile kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by emkz: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
If this is true, why did it take them so long to suspend the Idiotic uselessss fraudster, when it was so glaring that the uselesss scammer of a police was guilty right from the very day, Hushpuppy mentioned his name. IG would've suspended the idiot that very day.

The Police has procedures. Once the FBI sends the report to the AG, the AG would notify the Minister of Police Affairs who'd then formally communicate to the IG to look into the case. The IG constitutes a panel to examine the level of culpability of DCP Abba Kyari and makes recommendations to him, and he in turn informs the PSC who adopts or rejects and reports same through the pipeline to the AG.

The ultimate recommendation for extradition rests with our AG who'd then decide whether or not to, and I don't see our AG recommending such for reasons that have to do with protecting national institutions.

Reverse the roles, USA will never release a dirty cop to Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Queenethofficia: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Must this man make his face like this in all his pictures or is it signature

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Monogamy: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

more tears for you
i love it tongue

I just accused you of deliberately lying, you should have proved me wrong

Or?

undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Sammerboi: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Motor don jam Kyari lol. All the rapid response Team should be suspended as well and a new unit formed.
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by soodiq91: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Nobody can satisfy you
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by dmbb: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2021
anigbajumo:

The bigger picture in which no one pay attention to who will fill in the vaccum he left behind. It will be tough for us coz he is very brave and intelligent police officer. He use greed to spoil his good work he has done over the years, I feel sorry for him.
No one is indispensable

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Kinzo0917(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Igyeseh06:
Lai Mohhamed.

Let us tell the FBI that Abba Kyarri is the former chief of staff to the President and that he is dead.
. U too funny .but do you think Lie mohammed will be ploting that kind of a move? He can do it sha. That man is a genius in lying
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by lamentor78(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Buhari will not sacrifice his good relationship with US to safe one useless DCP , Buhari even hate anyone wealthy

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by dmbb: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2021
endsarrrs:
Abba kyari will never go down bad in history like Nnamdi ka-amu and Sunday igbo-hoe.
You are right
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by kiltoko1(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2021
baralatie:
Query in civil service but in Policeis a reasonably different thing o!
This is the procedure in this scenario of an order for extradition of an officer.it has gone beyond querry!
This is like a police Marshal investigation
Finally this man carrier have finished...chia
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
The criminal deserve to be hang.
Calm down.
Not yet convicted.
He may be your next IG... grin grin grin
You no no Naija again?
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Okochag: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
If this is true, why did it take them so long to suspend the Idiotic uselessss fraudster, when it was so glaring that the uselesss scammer of a police was guilty right from the very day, Hushpuppy mentioned his name. IG would've suspended the idiot that very day.

Bros get some sense na ...na your court prove am guilty?
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Ololanla: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2021
He has no option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.