Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Spain Schengen Visa - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain Schengen Visa (76150 Views)

Schengen Visa | My Experience And Tips / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lizzer:
Well, mine is still process at mission.
Hi
What’s your email please?
I have some questions as I’m applying as well
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
cucumbar:
thank you bro.
I have the intention of visiting Paris from Spain. Do you think I should indicate it in my application or I can be silent about it?
SAME HERE
when do you plan going ?
How do I email you
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ifychik:

Hi

Halameyo@yahoo.com
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ifychik:

SAME HERE
when do you plan going ?
How do I email you

halameyo@yahoo.com
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Status change to 'passport ready to dispatch'.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Ibrahim8258: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
OsiEnterprise4:

i wish you the best of luck bro.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=Ibrahim8258 post=106446190]

i wish you the best of luck bro.[/quote

Thank you so much
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Ibrahim8258: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=OsiEnterprise4 post=106447519][/quote]

Please.....did you pay for your flight reservation ticket and the passport photo that you used,did you take it at the embassy?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Ibrahim8258: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please, how can i get a free flight ✈️ ticket reservation, my appointment is this month, please anyone that can help me out?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Waaaaooo!!!
I wish you the best of luck.
We are waiting for the good news���
OsiEnterprise4:
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
You will take a passport photo inside BLS office on the day of your submission. It's 1500 naira.quote author=Ibrahim8258 post=106448089]

Please.....did you pay for your flight reservation ticket and the passport photo that you used,did you take it at the embassy?[/quote]
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Ibrahim8258: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lizzer:
You will take a passport photo inside BLS office on the day of your submission. It's 1500 naira.quote author=Ibrahim8258 post=106448089]

Please.....did you pay for your flight reservation ticket and the passport photo that you used,did you take it at the embassy?
How did you get your flights ✈️reservation?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2021
You can ask me here, i will gladly answer all your questions.

Hi
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2021
The lady outside the vfs building helped me with all my booking, printing
and photocopies
Ibrahim8258:

How did you get your flights ✈️reservation?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Heiiiiiiiii...
My application is still saying Processing at Mission, after one month and 2 weeks.
My travelling date is getting closer.
What should i do my people?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2021
Lizzer:
Heiiiiiiiii...
My application is still saying Processing at Mission, after one month and 2 weeks.

Hey I do not understand you, same you, that message me this morning and said, your Canada visa is out, what are u up to here? @lizzer

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by pufframmy: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2021
keep hope alive

Lizzer:
Heiiiiiiiii...
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2021
Me ??
Which Canada visa?
It seems you are speaking to the wrong person

OsiEnterprise4:

Hey I do not understand you, same you, that message me this morning and said, your Canada visa is out, what are u up to here? @lizzer
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Perhaps there is another Lizzer in which ever thread you are following
The only visa i applied for is Spanish Tourist visa which an still waiting for them to get back to me.
I have no business with Canada.
OsiEnterprise4:

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Lizzer:
Perhaps there is another Lizzer in which ever thread you are following
The only visa i applied for is Spanish Tourist visa which an still waiting for them to get back to me.
I have no business with Canada.

Ok ooh
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Benresmy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hello narialander!!!

I want to brief everyone on how Spain embassy denied my application on the 18th of January 2021..which was waybill to me on the 28th of January.

I applied for a tourist visa on the 8th of January and got my application back on the 28 of January stating that the justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not provided.
I just feel like crying cry cry cry that day but I had to endure it,, because that's part of visa experience..
I decided to call two of my friends that applied that same day I applied too, there own was also denied, it was like film to me. cry cry

I then called a guy working downstairs under the Spain embassy at the cybercafe and told him how my Visa was denied, he then told me that it was because of the high rate of covid-19 in Spain then, that was the main reason for the visa refusal..
But inside me I knew it was a big liar because all the people I knew that applied within February and January there application was also Denied like mine, because of the same reason I was given..
But I thank God that currently now other schengen countries are open for receiving applications like Italy, France, Germany and Greece..
But currently now due to the high rate of visa refusal in the schengen zone, I decided now that I am going to apply for a Bulgaria visa because they have less applicants and there visa fee is low compare to Spain visa fee..

A friend of mine was issued Visa to Bulgaria for 2 months via tourist visa.. The country is a well developed country and it boarders beautiful countries like Romania and north Macedonia, Greece and Kosovo.. Which all are also in Europe countries, but they aren't schengen, apart from Greece..
So my fellow narialander I just feel like dropping this comment to notify my fellow Nigerian on how Spain deny Nigeria's visa without no proper reason...
Thanks everyone's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Ibrahim8258: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Benresmy:
Hello narialander!!!

I want to brief everyone on how Spain embassy denied my application on the 18th of January 2021..which was waybill to me on the 28th of January.

I applied for a tourist visa on the 8th of January and got my application back on the 28 of January stating that the justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not provided.
I just feel like crying cry cry cry that day but I had to endure it,, because that's part of visa experience..
I decided to call two of my friends that applied that same day I applied too, there own was also denied, it was like film to me. cry cry

I then called a guy working downstairs under the Spain embassy at the cybercafe and told him how my Visa was denied, he then told me that it was because of the high rate of covid-19 in Spain then, that was the main reason for the visa refusal..
But inside me I knew it was a big liar because all the people I knew that applied within February and January there application was also Denied like mine, because of the same reason I was given..
But I thank God that currently now other schengen countries are open for receiving applications like Italy, France, Germany and Greece..
But currently now due to the high rate of visa refusal in the schengen zone, I decided now that I am going to apply for a Bulgaria visa because they have less applicants and there visa fee is low compare to Spain visa fee..

A friend of mine was issued Visa to Bulgaria for 2 months via tourist visa.. The country is a well developed country and it boarders beautiful countries like Romania and north Macedonia, Greece and Kosovo.. Which all are also in Europe countries, but they aren't schengen, apart from Greece..
So my fellow narialander I just feel like dropping this comment to notify my fellow Nigerian on how Spain deny Nigeria's visa without no proper reason...
Thanks everyone's.

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Ibrahim8258: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
please my people, my appointment day is on the 27th of this month and i am planning to travel next year feb 24th to march 6th,so i booked a flight reservation through travelstart today,they sent me a confirmation booking code to my email with all my traveling plans, so i want to ask that, is it good to submit it together with my documents because it is showing pending on their site
thanks
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thanks bro.
Does that mean that Germany, Italy and Greece are now giving tourist visa to Nigerians?
Benresmy:
Hello narialander!!!

Thanks everyone's.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Benresmy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lizzer:
Thanks bro.
Does that mean that Germany, Italy and Greece are now giving tourist visa to Nigerians?
yes there embassy have started working for tourism visa,,,,, but I will advice u to apply for Italian visa.. It seems Italy issues visa faster dan Spain due to the high rate of applications Spain receivers.. But it is left for u to decide the country u love to apply..
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thank you so much for that Info.
Benresmy:
yes there embassy have started working for tourism visa,,,,, but I will advice u to apply for Italian visa.. It seems Italy issues visa faster dan Spain due to the high rate of applications Spain receivers.. But it is left for u to decide the country u love to apply..

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Nexton2468: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lizzer:
You can ask me here, i will gladly answer all your questions.
Alright sorry I didn't ask but I also have a question

I wanna go on a tourist holiday and vacation with my girl friend on Greece island I just wanted to know how to go about it where to apply ....
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by cucumbar: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Benresmy:
Hello narialander!!!

Thanks everyone's.
please, how much was in the statement of account you presented?
2.Do you have any travel history?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by cucumbar: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ibrahim8258:
please my people, my appointment day is on the 27th of this month and i am planning to travel next year feb 24th to march 6th,so i booked a flight reservation through travelstart today,they sent me a confirmation booking code to my email with all my traveling plans, so i want to ask that, is it good to submit it together with my documents because it is showing pending on their site
thanks
please when did you book that they gave you 27th of October as your appointment date?

Or did you choose this date among several dates Available?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Yommieyomi: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Is there anyone who has been issued with Spanish tourist visa recently?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Lizzer: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
kindly read through the page 4 of this thread.
Yommieyomi:
Is there anyone who has been issued with Spanish tourist visa recently?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Benresmy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
cucumbar:
please, how much was in the statement of account you presented?
2.Do you have any travel history?
My Statement of account was 3 million...

I ones got a Turkish visa but unable to travel due to some family issues... Last year..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.