Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... (7840 Views)

I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / I Cum Every Morning / Help! I Cum When Wearing Condom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by bigcee(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

With N2,050 inside the your account and house rent that is expiring in 3 months time.

You want to last long in bed.

You really need help. God should please give you sense in the dream.

Why are you wicked grin grin grin. Na cum him cum, him no kee person grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by blakid(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by KingDash: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

With N2,050 inside the your account and house rent that is expiring in 3 months time.

this baba get mouth oh..

1 Like

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Yaxmax1: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Efe42:
Hello guys please I need any recommend meds or anything to long enough in bed its quite annoying because I don't last long please I need advice..
You really need the book below in the picture.

It not too cost and it not too cheap.
Grab your copy at that given price

Click the l.i.n.k. Below.

https://shop.wetclef.com/?af=56

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Pastorjohn2: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Efe42:
Hello guys please I need any recommend meds or anything to long enough in bed its quite annoying because I don't last long please I need advice..
Masturbate before sex it's harder to cum the 2and time but make sure you pee and properly wear a condom if not there's an extremely high chance of pregnancy.
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Muhylonaire007: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
kaykaybillion:

Please does this work ?

I can bet my balls
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by ArticleBeast: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Welldone cumrade
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Efe42:

Thanks because my gf is little I'd cum so quick...

I'll try those...

Reply this comment and I will give you a good solution to make you last up to one hour
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Ombudsman1: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yaxmax1:

You really need the book below in the picture.

It not too cost and it not too cheap.
Grab your copy at that given price

Click the l.i.n.k. Below.

https://shop.wetclef.com/?af=56

The moronic fellow. Aka Ilegendd Same person with different account marketing his fake handouts
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by iLegendd(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ombudsman1:

The moronic fellow. Aka Ilegendd Same person with different account marketing his fake handouts

I don't get offended with words. I used to, but the bigger my account gets, the more I realized my anger was because I was broke. Not anymore. Words from haters make me feel proud of myself. It lets me know there is progress and I want more of your kind.

By the way, that link he posted is his affiliate link. I know you don't know what affiliate is. I don't operate more than 1 account. I don't even know you, but I'm proud you know me.
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Ombudsman1: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't get offended with words. I used to, but the bigger my account gets, the more I realized my anger was because I was broke. Not anymore. Words from haters make me feel proud of myself. It lets me know there is progress and I want more of your kind.

By the way, that link he posted is his affiliate link. I know you don't know what affiliate is. I don't operate more than 1 account. I don't even know you, but I'm proud you know me.

Go f*ck yourself bro. Gat no time for the crap you spewed up there
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by visit0r: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
See people advising him to pull out, suck breast and romance and continue. The guy will cum will sucking the breast.

3 Likes

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by iLegendd(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ombudsman1:

Go f*ck yourself bro. Gat no time for the crap you spewed up there

Okay

My prayer for you is to find peace of mind and financial freedom to the point you won't have time to hate on others.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by NoGirlfriend: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

you get bad mouth sha

1 Like

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

I can bet my balls

This one you bet with balls, .. I'm in for this

I will testify by the weekend
grin smiley
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Newboss(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
It's a good thing o. It gives you more time for more productive things.
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Pumpumking: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Efe42:

Bro juss ask a fat chick to sit on your face for 2 hour & u be fine sir....I enjoy that kinda $hit sir! cheesy
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Muhylonaire007: 6:21am On Aug 04, 2021
kaykaybillion:

This one you bet with balls, .. I'm in for this

I will testify by the weekend
grin smiley

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin do well and drop your experience come this weekend. We will be expecting a review.
Eat that kola nut, like 3 or 4 of it then drink a bottle of fearless (energy drink).

1 Like

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by kokomilala(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Buzz me.
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by iykeklef(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2021
silibaba:
ITK every where grin

op, just go and buy samsu oil and rub it on your AGAMA LIZARD LIKE PRICK and start firing the pothole. grin

thank me later
please where can I get it. I also need it
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by silibaba: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=iykeklef post=104408157] please where can I get it. I also need it[/quotehttps://www.jumia.com.gh/samsu/

Is on jumia ghana, I don't know of jumia nigeria
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by silibaba: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2021
iykeklef:
please where can I get it. I also need it
is on jumia Ghana, I don't know of jumia Nigeria
https://www.jumia.com.gh/samsu/
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Cyphar(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2021
It's all in the mind. Do not rush it. take your time.. cheesy
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Efe42(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
akpokpo:

Reply this comment and I will give you a good solution to make you last up to one hour

Okay baba I'm listening
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Efe42(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
visit0r:
See people advising him to pull out, suck breast and romance and continue. The guy will cum will sucking the breast.

Lol
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Efe42:

Okay baba I'm listening

Go any big pharmacy and buy procomil sexual delay spray. It's on Jumia. Buy am spray for your penis cap 30mins before sex. You go fuckkkkk tire
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Efe42(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ofadaman:
Just calm your mind , you must be at 70% attention to her body until you get a grip , manage your breathing and u must be able to wander a little while in the process,

Hmm thanks
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by NaijaSumi: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
phemmyfour:
Avoid sugar.
Stay away from masturbation, your mind and dick need to be familiar with vjay and not your hand.
Practice kegel exercise, it's good for semen retention

How's the kegel exercise done
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by phemmyfour: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
NaijaSumi:

How's the kegel exercise done
We used to do for fun as kids

A Kegel exercise is like pretending you have to urinate and then holding it. You relax and tighten the muscles that control urine flow. It is important to find the right muscles to tighten. Next time you have to urinate, start to go and then stop
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by NaijaSumi: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
We used to do for fun as kids

A Kegel exercise is like pretending you have to urinate and then holding it. You relax and tighten the muscles that control urine flow. It is important to find the right muscles to tighten. Next time you have to urinate, start to go and then stop

Thanks much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of A Curvy Lady That Got People Talking / Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? / See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.