Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) (38123 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Everyone is now denying membership, ESN and IPOB that you all support when it was established and when they had upper hand killing security men and women, and committing arson on public and private properties

Don't mind them. All IPOB supporters are now innocent passer By
Ewu dot nation
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

Their votes are inconsequential. Either they vote or not a President will surely emerge. Their entire vote is not even upto 5%, that's why they are the DOT REPUBLIC cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They should stick to your Spair part business. Politics is not for them. When OJUKWU contested, how many votes did his people gave him? grin

This comment deserves a billion likes

Twuale

1 Like

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by femlad97(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes, i am not. Tell me! Which European police should i be afraid of? undecided
should i mention the name of the countries for u...all the europe countries fear their police ooo and stop braging trash...As a black man i will give u only 4 strongest hold police u should fear d most....because if dem see u 4 crime scene na arrest immediately ....u go think say na joke until...dem ask 4 ur country and u say nigeria...omo rip
Europe countries like italy,finland,ukraine,serbia even (usa)omo u better wise up....

1 Like

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by lascopes(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Everyone is now denying membership, ESN and IPOB that you all support when it was established and when they had upper hand killing security men and women, and committing arson on public and private properties

See how foo..lish you are, Hope your zaddy is paraded as a Terrorist, oloshi
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by bilulu(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
what investigation ve the police done to show they re IPOB? what evidence do they ve? we already know how they operate, probably someone somewhere paid the police to deal with him.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
naijapips04:
so you think ESN members are not people's father, sons, uncles, sisters?

Madam, you father is a Biafran soldier. That doesn't stop him from riding his Okada. Prove that he's not stop using social media sentiments to justify trash.
Guy how do you want him to prove his Father's Innocence
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Kinterez(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Your stupidity knows no bound..ewu..we are talking serious mata..you dey talk like one foolish pikin..
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:

Do the Nigeria police ever paraded any real criminal
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by siempere(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
God will punish u, you will enter NPF wahala and everybody will waka paa ur case too...
Ovamboland:
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by ThuGGeR147: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Na so dem wan take go suffer innocent people Ooh... Na wa Ooh.... angry
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

You dey mind the brainless lots, who thought Nigerians are dumb.

I am sure they have more brains than you could ever have, you freaking M0R0N!
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by uchennaq(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Insensitive people here talking as if they don't know the Nigeria Police.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by prophetfire: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
And because of that your imbecillic police force that knows nothing aside collecting bribes from international fraudsters will enter the streets and begin to arrest innocent people tagging them ESN members.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I am sure they have more brains than you could ever have, you freaking M0R0N!

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Igbos don’t understand politics.

They don’t even register talk more of voting..

Enlighten as much as you can.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Asgard73: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Enlighten as much as you can.

Get a voters card first.

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Get a voters card first.

Sure!
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Brown2012: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tonimax:
As shared by a Facebook user Chimaka Cynthia Duruigbo, her father a bike man operating in the orlu axis is among the alleged ESN members paraded by the men of the Nigeria Police force.

The old man went missing for sometime now after going out in search of a daily bread not knowing he was picked up by the police and his motorcycle burnt to ashes.
Is this fair my good people

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=666595277582179&id=100026951391770
What do you expect from a Fulanised and compromised systemed

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Asgard73: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Sure!

Politcs is game of numbers... igbos apathy towards politics is what denying them their rights in Nigeria

Igbos have the numbers .. but the biafran matter is taking out a lot ... and have successfully divided igbos.

I’m for Biafra .. but till then .. I’m a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

I'm presently in Owerri.
There's no way you'll be in my Owerri and be saying this.
Even on normal basis, police catch young guys and claim they're yahoo boys just to extort them
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

When you see your mother tell her she is a Goat! grin

Anuofia!
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
We will ask the same question when they arrest you or your papa, you may think it can never happen to your papa but as long as you and your papa lives in nigzooria it will happen.

U get papa?
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Chris525:
Then get lost. Is this your father’s house? Or is your placenta buried here?
You are very stupid for adressing me in such an unruly manner
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

There's no way you'll be in my Owerri and be saying this.
Even on normal basis, police catch young guys and claim they're yahoo boys just to extort them

Most of those Owerri Guys are truly Yahoo Boys. Some of them are Ritualist, kidnappers, Robbers and Pickpockets. But I'm a responsible young Man. When I'm driving within Owerri, Police treat me with respect when they stop me. They do their normal routine of checking my particulars. After which they let me go. When you are not a criminal, you don't have problem with Police

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno / Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa / Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.