Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) (38134 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Will drop this secret here..Igbos..

The very day igbos start getting rightly involve in Nigeria politics... that day all nonsensese will stop.

Igbos should register and vote..rig elections..

The day Enugu start delivering 2 million vote like dry Ekiti Gombe kebbi.
And rest delivering above 1:8mll.

Till then.. Na so e go Dey Be.

dry Ekiti u said?

so Igbo should forget Biafra now and register to vote in the zoo

I don't think God made your own brain, this is brain of cow in your empty vessel head

anupama
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I thought nigeria is full with ritghteous police men who arrests only "criminal" IPOB members as you claimed, see how you are contradicting yourself. grin

I thought you claimed Europe had only righteous cops ?
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

You've confessed to so many things here.

You weren't under duress when you confessed.

Gaybriel leave me alone.

I am not interested in your way of life.
You confessed also, grin you brought gay talk into the argument remember? You have met your match today, and you are running away. As it appears you can give rudeness but cannot take it.

If you wanna fork me again like you did last night just ask. grin tongue
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You confessed also, grin you brought gay talk into the argument remember? You have met your match today, and you are running away. As it appears you can give rudeness but cannot take it.

If you wanna fork me again like you did last night just ask. grin tongue

You still did your gay ish last night?

You need deliverance.

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2021
Amen ❓ the shout outs? ������
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Asgard73: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2021
MYHUBBY:

dry Ekiti u said?

so Igbo should forget Biafra now and register to vote in the zoo

I don't think God made your own brain, this is brain of cow in your empty vessel head

anupama

Rule 2

Seun
Mynd
Lalasticlala..
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

Police have no business with innocent people. Only criminals fear Police.
It's either you don't live in Nigeria or you're just being silly
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:

You still did your gay ish last night?

You need deliverance.
Yes! With you and your father, you both fuvked me last night. cheesy
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

It's either you don't live in Nigeria or you're just being silly

I'm presently in Owerri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:

I thought you claimed Europe had only righteous cops ?
I said, i am not afraid of them, like i am afraid of nigerian cops, You couldn't even comprehend? cheesy
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes! With you and your father, you both fuvked me last night. cheesy

Having your fantasies again I see.

You need to take your meds.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2021
Asgard73:

no be only Rule 2 na rule 100, why not add Nnamdi KANU to it?

you abuse a whole tribe but is not rule 2, pointing your naivety is rule 2?

donkey
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:

Having your fantasies again I see.

You need to take your meds.
Yes, I am. just like your fantasies about how you forked me.

What kinda meds are you on? It must be the same ones i am on. grin
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2021
Na wa o, this makes it two persons that have been discovered in that picture as innocent, definitely the rest are innocent too, just haven't got someone to discover them yet
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Asgard73: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
MYHUBBY:

no be only Rule 2 na rule 100, why not add Nnamdi KANU to it?

you abuse a whole tribe but is not rule 2, pointing your naivety is rule 2?

donkey

Rule 2

Mynd4
Seun
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Rule 20

I'm a mumu, I'm a Happy MUMU

I enjoyed being stupid

okwaya?
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Tochj(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Ikonso is the only ESN officer killed since police invasion of Biafraland.
Others are innocent people arrested randomly and tagged ESN officers.

3 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes, I am. just like your fantasies about how you forked me.

What kinda meds are you on? It must be the same ones i am on. grin

No they are not.

I'm on no medication.

Every year I go for my medical, I'm giving a clean bill of health.

You on the other hand, have been on your anti-depressants.

Doing grievous bodily harm, fighting etc are all indicators of a depraved mind.

Everyone is praying for you.

I'm not.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:

No they are not.

I'm on no medication.

Every year I go for my medical, I'm giving a clean bill of health.

You on the other hand, have been on your anti-depressants.

Doing grievous bodily harm, fighting etc are all indicators of a depraved mind.

Everyone is praying for you.

I'm not.
Yes! They are. grin That is what we all say, you are not on meds. grin yet you know that i am on meds and an anti-depressant You are so full of bullshit! you make up shits in your head and believes them that seem like some sort of mental illness.

Yes! I was a bad ass growing up.. you must be full of sanctimony and self rightousness you have never done anything bad in your life. Or maybe you are just a coward.

Keep praying, brainwashed gullibles, grin that is what you morronic cowards are good at, if only prayers can solve the mess nigerian is in, nigeria woulda been the best country in the world.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Calitoscassius:
Yes! They are. grin That is what we all say, you are not on meds. grin yet you know that i am on meds. You are so full of bullshit! you make up shits in your head and believes them that seem like some sort of mental illness.

Yes! I was a bad ass growing up.. you must be full of sanctimony and self rightousness you have never done anything bad in your life. Or maybe you are just a coward.

Keep praying, brainwashed gullibles, grin that is what you morronic cowards are good at, if only prayers can solve the mess nigerian is in, nigeria woulda been the best country in the world.
[/s]

Badass because you ended up in prison?

This boy never change.

Next time it would be life.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Badass because you ended up in prison?

This boy never change.

Next time it would be life.

I don't know, you tell me! You are the one who have been passing your sanctimonious and moral judgements on my lifestyles.

Change for what?

Who knows? Maybe, maybe not. grin
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
DOTian:

We support ESN! Totally! We don't know about UGM. Go and ask Daurra DSS about that one. If you want to arrest ESN, go inside the bushes and do so. They said they are there. Just stop abducting innocent old men in the villages and parading them to be what they're not. If you guys want to comit a fresh genocide in igboland, come forward openly and do so and stop playing hide and seek.?

Same bullsh**t!

1 Like

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by IJOBA11: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Doradorwa:
angry angry angry why should i
BECAUSE IT’S STRICTLY FOR THE IGBOS, NOT NORTHERNERS angry
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Tonimax: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
kamalbob:

Lol ESN "Member" bitch there is nothing like member in a terrorist group

Okay dear I have heard you
The only terrorist group that holds meetings openly and has well know branches and operational bodies in different foreign countries that even the most intellectual of white minds openly adore
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
IJOBA11:
BECAUSE IT’S STRICTLY FOR THE IGBOS, NOT NORTHERNERS angry
I'm free to comment on any thread on NL and I'm not a northerner.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Chris525: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Then get lost. Is this your father’s house? Or is your placenta buried here?

goodvision12:
I don't like the way some of you talk on this forum.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Chris525: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hahahahahahaha! Ikonso suffer sha.

Tochj:
Ikonso is the only ESN officer killed since police invasion of Biafraland.
Others are innocent people arrested randomly and tagged ESN officers.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Useless ipob terrorists cowards are always denying their identity, even the ones on NL are always quick to deny being ibo or ipob.

Too many cowards in that part of the country, they pump and beat chest in the morning, but run and deny their identity at night..

I'm 100% sure this man wasn't sure this man wasn't innocently walking on the side of the road when he was picked up.

Useless cowards..
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
DOTian:

We support ESN! Totally! We don't know about UGM. Go and ask Daurra DSS about that one. If you want to arrest ESN, go inside the bushes and do so. They said they are there. Just stop abducting innocent old men in the villages and parading them to be what they're not. If you guys want to comit a fresh genocide in igboland, come forward openly and do so and stop playing hide and seek.?

What's next?

UGM are Hausa Fulani and not ibo people slaughtering and beheading other ibo people..

You people are genetically self destructive..

Sometimes it's like you people walk on your brains...
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Ashiru97(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
M
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Laslaslala: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Everyone is now denying membership, ESN and IPOB that you all support when it was established and when they had upper hand killing security men and women, and committing arson on public and private properties

Shut your dirty mouth if u don't have anything reasonable to ever come out of it

Who told you every IBO person support those unnecessary killings

If at all that old man is innocent may same fate befall your father if alive or better still YOU

Oya shout Amen
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Laslaslala:

Shut your dirty mouth if u don't have anything reasonable to ever come out of it

Who told you every IBO person support those unnecessary killings

If at all that old man is innocent may same fate befall your father if alive or better still YOU

Oya shout Amen

Before abusing and lashing out at other people, why not just show us all the ibo people on NL denouncing ipob terrorists and UGM blood thirsty killers slaughtering other ibo people..

How many ibo people are denouncing Igbos and UGM killers even in this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Give Muslims Their Own 1st January Public Holiday - MURIC / IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.