Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) (38159 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

all you just said is Unnecessary,it holds no water,no matter how angry we are,laying curses on people like that guy you quote is meaningless.....
let the spinning continue,let the nigerian path be shrouded with blood,let nigerians mock eachother,let the misery and pain come in full,let our blindness be our doom,let the chain of hatred blossom to it's full...do not be afraid of it!!!

And what did you end up saying please? Try and reread my submission and yours. Don't be beclouded, mbok.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

Trash talk

Lol we will all be here when you start croaking. Continue barking. Nigeria terrorists.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2021
oweman:

Is there really anyone in that Orlu axis that is not a supporter or sponsor of ESN or iPOB group ?

Then you are ignorant. There are hundreds of people in that orlu that has never heard of ESN before.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2021
IJOBA11:
MALLAMA I’VE TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM IGBO THREADS angry
angry angry angry why should i
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2021
[
quote author=pdppower post=104400671]One by one the family members of the wrongly accused people will come out to show how Nigerian police have framed people up. Shame on NPF[/quote]

Now that Namdiot coward Cownu has been caged like a terrorist monkey that he is, everyone is now denying to be a member of the IPIG terrorist monkey organization.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by femlad97(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Okay, me afraid of police? Yes, i am afraid of nigerian police because the are not police they are murderers..

I have been in numerous prisons in Europe and met numerous different kinda European police but was never afraid of them.

Keep praying that is all what you people are good at grin while police is killing nigerian youths. As long as you are in that zoo you are not safe. Nigerian police will pick you up one day soon and tag you an IPOB criminal. I promise you that.
u are not afraid of european police...uhhh.....give me another lie abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Giltexo: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Na promotion matter..oo them need promotion ..shit hole police force
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Calitoscassius:
This time you didn't include your favourite word shatap, you are learning. Like you will soon learn that IPOB are not your problem, that you are your own problem. cheesy
[/s]
Shatap.

I've given this latest shatap to you by special request.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Calitoscassius:
Okay, me afraid of police? Yes, i am afraid of nigerian police because the are not police they are murderers..

I have been in numerous prisons in Europe and met numerous different kinda European police but was never afraid of them.

Keep praying that is all what you people are good at grin while police is killing nigerian youths. As long as you are in that zoo you are not safe. Nigerian police will pick you up one day soon and tag you an IPOB criminal. I promise you that.

As i ve said, i will come on here to type the same thing you typed for you.

Good luck!

[/s]

I guess you were guilty of your crimes ex-con.

1 Like

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Innomach(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2021
DOTian:

Two years Buhari will go..

I trust my Imo people. Hope is going to pay big time for allowing this mess to happen

Same thing was said during MASSOB/Achike Udenwa. Many lost their lives in vain. I advise everyone, especially the youths, to learn to live responsibly and don't involve yourselves in trouble. Person wey die, don die. Na your family loss.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by gazza07(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2021
I.pray you and your family members find yourselves in this situation soonest, iseeeeee!
Ovamboland:
Everyone is now denying membership, ESN and IPOB that you all support when it was established and when they had upper hand killing security men and women, and committing arson on public and private properties
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:

I guess you were guilty of your crimes ex-con.
Maybe i was maybe was not and if i was. Then imagine what i could do with morrons like you. cheesy
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Will drop this secret here..Igbos..

The very day igbos start getting rightly involve in Nigeria politics... that day all nonsensese will stop.

Igbos should register and vote..rig elections..

The day Enugu start delivering 2 million vote like dry Ekiti Gombe kebbi.
And rest delivering above 1:8mll.

Till then.. Na so e go Dey Be.

If your partner wants a divorce,won't you grant him or her him/her request..
The solution is very simple
Let the government try referendum
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]
Shatap.

I've given this latest shatap to you by special request.
Thank you! cheesy you didn't disappoint. As i expected.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2021
femlad97:
u are not afraid of european police...uhhh.....give me another lie abeg
Yes, i am not. Tell me! Which European police should i be afraid of? undecided
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Maybe i was maybe was not and if i was. Then imagine what i could do with morrons like you. cheesy

There's only one way to it: you were guilty.

After all, if you weren't guilty that means they are no different from what obtains in Nigeria.

Ex-con.

Must have dropped the soap more than a few times.

Governor made you his biatch.
grin

By the way, shatap.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:

There's only one way to it: you were guilty.

After all, if you weren't guilty that means they are no different from what obtains in Nigeria.

Ex-con.

Must have dropped the soap more than a few times.

Governor made you his biatch.
grin

By the way, shatap.
You forgot to cancel my comment this time, you are really learning. Besides i must be very interesting to you.

Dropped soap? Yes! I did. So many times..

Yea!! It takes a biatch like you to know a biatch like me. tongue if you wanted to fork me all you had to do was ask.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Guyman02: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

Kudos to Abba Kyari for kidnapping, arresting, humiliated and jailed IPOB Supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu and Evans. grin grin grin grin
Yes, he tried by arresting them with his sewing machine cheesy

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Excelinpages(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2021
With the way the prices of goods keep rising, it really would make sense to set something aside every month towards the expenses in December or even January (you know as January dey be).

Visit Octa by Page / to download the Octa app and create a savings goal.

#digitalsavings #savingsapp #savewithOcta
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
We will ask the same question when they arrest you or your papa, you may think it can never happen to your papa but as long as you and your papa lives in nigzooria it will happen.

Who is this goat?

You get papa at all?

So, you want to tell me that the Police would just go and arrest her father randomly? Cos na only her papa dey Igboland.

If she really believed her dad was wrongfully arrested, she should get a lawyer and not come to the media, over the issue. That's both unnecessary and manipulative.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You forgot to cancel my comment this time, you are really learning. Besides i must be very interesting to you.

Dropped soap? Yes! I did. So many times..

Yea!! It takes a biatch like you to know a biatch like me. tongue

Confessions.

Diary of a jail batch.

grin
By the way, shatap.

Jailbirds have no say.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2021
See another blonde

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:

Confessions.

Diary of a jail batch.

grin
By the way, shatap.

Jailbirds have no say.
If you wanna fork me! Just ask. grin don't be shy.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
[s]If you wanna fork me! Just ask. grin
[/s]
I don't roll that way.

Unlike you, I'm straight.

You no know where bobrisky and your gang dey?

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Who is this goat?

You get papa at all?

So, you want to tell me that the Police would just go and arrest her father randomly? Cos na only her papa dey Igboland.

If she really believed her dad was wrongfully arrested, she should get a lawyer and not come to the media, over the issue. That's both unnecessary and manipulative.

Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

When you see your mother tell her she is a Goat! grin
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Blitz888(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Everyone is now denying membership, ESN and IPOB that you all support when it was established and when they had upper hand killing security men and women, and committing arson on public and private properties

May this girls misery be visited on you in more severe measure with more far reaching consequence so we will see if you'll still have the cheap data and the cognitive coherence to type the gibberish you just typed.

Is this the first time you're hearing that the unprofessional Nigeria Police force framed up innocent people for an offence they no nothing about?

Was it not on this platform recently that the news of a young man who visited his in-laws in Owerri on condolence was Kidnapped by the Nigerian Police and paraded as an ESN member?if not for the intervention of his lawyers and the media they wouldn't have released him.

That you sensationalize every news that has to do with ESN/IPOB doesn't mean it's correct. Use your head and stop the herd-mentality or better still deploy a bit of tact and empathy before vituperating thrash!
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:

[/s]
I don't roll that way.

Unlike you, I'm straight.

You no know where bobrisky and your gang dey?

Yea! That is what they all say.. grin i thought you said i was your biatch in prison, how did you came to that conclusions? grin

I don't know who da hell is bobrisky is. Never heard him.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by iHart(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Bedtec:
When I saw this man I was like How can this old man be a member of ESN that's very vibrant .....
when you go to newspaper stand you will see older people who has IPOB as their blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Odogwu46: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:

Maybe if e happen to you or a loved one you will know that sometimes the police operate without brain. Once there's an order that bring the culprits to book the foot soldiers will nab anybody they can set hand on.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yea! That is what they all say.. grin i thought you said i was your biatch in prison, how did you came to that conclusions? grin

I don't know who da hell is bobrisky is. Never heard him.

I said your prison governor did.

Abi English dey hard you?

Anyway, you've confessed to your orientation.

Claiming you don't know Bobrisky but bobrisky "knows" you very well.
grin
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Blitz888:

May this [b]girls [/b]misery be visited on you in more severe measure with more far reaching consequence so we will see if you'll still have the cheap data and the cognitive coherence to type the gibberish you just typed.

Is this the first time you're hearing that the unprofessional Nigeria Police force framed up innocent people for an offence they no nothing about?

Was it not on this platform recently that the news of a young man who visited his in-laws in Owerri on condolence was Kidnapped by the Nigerian Police and paraded as an ESN member?if not for the intervention of his lawyers and the media they wouldn't have released him.

That you sensationalize every news that has to do with ESN/IPOB doesn't mean it's correct. Use your head and stop the herd-mentality or better still deploy a bit of tact and empathy before vituperating thrash!

Where is the girl?

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2021
Tonimax:
As shared by a Facebook user Chimaka Cynthia Duruigbo, her father a bike man operating in the orlu axis is among the alleged ESN members paraded by the men of the Nigeria Police force.

The old man went missing for sometime now after going out in search of a daily bread not knowing he was picked up by the police and his motorcycle burnt to ashes.
Is this fair my good people

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=666595277582179&id=100026951391770

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Everyone is denying ESN/IPOB these days…

That your dad told you he was going to the market does not make it true…
When he was going to visit his side-piece, did you think he told your mother so?!

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective / Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London / IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.