Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) (38138 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Everyone is now denying membership, ESN and IPOB that you all support when it was established and when they had upper hand killing security men and women, and committing arson on public and private properties
You don't have to sound like a pit toilet before making sense
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2021
Almaigaa:

Most of those Owerri Guys are truly Yahoo Boys. Some of them are Ritualist, kidnappers, Robbers and Pickpockets. But I'm a responsible young Man. When I'm driving within Owerri, Police treat me with respect when they stop me. They do their normal routine of checking my particulars. After which they let me go. When you are not a criminal, you don't have problem with Police
You're not in Owerri otherwise you won't be saying this.
Before #EndSars, whether you're legit or not, police would harass you as long as you're a young man driving. I've had several of my work colleagues arrested simply because they were driving and had laptops in their possession. These guys are engineers working with NEWMAP, not fraudsters in any way. They get arrested because they're young, driving and having a laptop and so automatically, they're yahoo guys according to the police. my boss had to go to the police stations several times to shout at the policemen and get them released.
Guy no dey talk this thing, e dey vex
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by thinksense: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2021
Every criminal is assumed innocent till he proved otherwise in d court of law. Deal with criminal abeg
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

You're not in Owerri otherwise you won't be saying this.
Before #EndSars, whether you're legit or not, police would harass you as long as you're a young man driving. I've had several of my work colleagues arrested simply because they were driving and had laptops in their possession. These guys are engineers working with NEWMAP, not fraudsters in any way. They get arrested because they're young, driving and having a laptop and so automatically, they're yahoo guys according to the police. my boss had to go to the police stations several times to shout at the policemen and get them released.
Guy no dey talk this thing, e dey vex

You are being economical with the truth. I've been in Owerri for 4 years now. And I always drive around with my Laptop. There's no day Police ever harass me, they even treat me with respect. They always address me as "Oga" or "Sir". The same thing applies to my Colleagues and Friends. You need to check yourselves very well. Maybe you and your Friends look like Yahoo Boys cheesy grin grin grin grin

The next time Police or Soldier disturb you for this Owerri, let me know. They will free you when I make one call.

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2021
femlad97:
should i mention the name of the countries for u...all the europe countries fear their police ooo and stop braging trash...As a black man i will give u only 4 strongest hold police u should fear d most....because if dem see u 4 crime scene na arrest immediately ....u go think say na joke until...dem ask 4 ur country and u say nigeria...omo rip
Europe countries like italy,finland,ukraine,serbia even (usa)omo u better wise up....
grin Total rubbish! Maybe if you are a criminal then you would be afraid of EU police. Besides Ukraine and Serbia are not in the EU, USA is not Europe. and US police do not go around arresting black people for nothing.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:

Politcs is game of numbers... igbos apathy towards politics is what denying them their rights in Nigeria

Igbos have the numbers .. but the biafran matter is taking out a lot ... and have successfully divided igbos.

I’m for Biafra .. but till then .. I’m a Nigerian.

Wise Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Finetoto(f): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Wise Igbo man.

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by aniomadei1975: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tonimax:
As shared by a Facebook user Chimaka Cynthia Duruigbo, her father a bike man operating in the orlu axis is among the alleged ESN members paraded by the men of the Nigeria Police force.

The old man went missing for sometime now after going out in search of a daily bread not knowing he was picked up by the police and his motorcycle burnt to ashes.
Is this fair my good people

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=666595277582179&id=100026951391770

Stop lying, you father is a confirmed IPOB

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After / Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) / Presidential Campaign: See How Parked Trailers Vanished From Bridges In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.