Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) (38152 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Liars! Almost all okada people in South East are members of this proscribed group...

They caught your daddy in the said hotel, where they label people Saboteurs and behead them.

Nigerian Police should not listen to all these gimmicks. They should be charged for murder asap.

All of them will be used for TARGET PRACTICE soon. No hidding place for criminal. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 5:26am On Aug 04, 2021
OssyMalik:
Just pray your father will not be paraded as a terrorist one day.

Uchu

His father is not a criminal. But our Galant security forces will use any Unknown Gunmen for TARGET PRACTICE. Our Prisons are already conjested. No more prisoners in the EAST.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 5:27am On Aug 04, 2021
OssyMalik:
Is that why he should be labeled as a terrorist?

Yes. All IPOB are Terrorist and they will be treated as such. grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 5:30am On Aug 04, 2021
kettykin:
It appears this is the worst police force in the history of humanity and mankind, from killing innocent unarmed protesters to arresting and parading innocent people as suspects . If this police is disbanded and a new police f

Cry me a River.
Nigerian Police are one of the best around the World. They are highly recognised by UN and other international Communities.

We love Nigerian Police grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 5:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Will drop this secret here..Igbos..

The very day igbos start getting rightly involve in Nigeria politics... that day all nonsensese will stop.

Igbos should register and vote..rig elections..

The day Enugu start delivering 2 million vote like dry Ekiti Gombe kebbi.
And rest delivering above 1:8mll

Till then.. Na so e go Dey Be.

Their votes are inconsequential. Either they vote or not a President will surely emerge. Their entire vote is not even upto 5%, that's why they are the DOT REPUBLIC cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They should stick to your Spair part business. Politics is not for them. When OJUKWU contested, how many votes did his people gave him? grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Almaigaa: 5:41am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Everyone is now denying membership, ESN and IPOB that you all support when it was established and when they had upper hand killing security men and women, and committing arson on public and private properties

You dey mind them. They only chest beat and bark online. When reality set in, they are denying their true identity. That's cowardice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by kettykin: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

Cry me a River.
Nigerian Police are one of the best around the World. They are highly recognised by UN and other international Communities.

We love Nigerian Police grin
I will not only cry you a river , I will cry you an ocean . What in the world is the achievement of the police when the whole country is now stateless with military deployment in almost all states in Nigeria, large numbers of local governments has been taken over by boko haram, there is crisis of monumental proportion in plateau, kaduna, katsina, which schools shut down and students kidnapping going on full blast. Nigerian is now worse than war thorn countries . With Nigerian Police bein indicted of taking bribes from fraudsters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Nuelito: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2021
The matter wey dey on ground so no be child's play
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Vikynas: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Everyone is now denying membership, ESN and IPOB that you all support when it was established and when they had upper hand killing security men and women, and committing arson on public and private properties
you're very stupid for saying this man.

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by PrudenceMedia: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:

Did you see the father's ESN membership card ? He sensible for once

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by SALTandFIRE: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2021
This rubbish has to stop. They are just killing and harrasin innocent people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Loyalty2z(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Them go soon carry your papa don't worry

4 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Bosenan: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Okay, this is getting too much, the IG needs to look into all the operation of his boys in the east. What are the federal legislators from that region doing about this?

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Hausaman(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:

It seems ipobians are truly ghost & unknown to the sprits of arochukwu. Its high time Nigerians & Ngo's contribute money to buy lie detectors for Nigerian police, so that innocent people wont suffer for the crimes of the evil ones.

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Dhury: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2021
The same thing happened in Borno immediately the then first boko Haram leader arrested and killed. Many innocent were killed as suspected Boko Haram members. Enjoy your mess. since you want to turn your states to Borno, stop crying is too early.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by musty2245: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Bedtec:
When I saw this man I was like How can this old man be a member of ESN that's very vibrant .....
Hmm seear
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Blame Nnamdi for that !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2021
When you have no back up there is no need for any form of revolution, yes just take a look at the case of Nnamdi kanu

3 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by luizpippo(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:

How come they are not parading terrorists with this kind of fervour?

Like it or not, the police is parading innocent fellows just to subjugate the Easterners which is bad and must be condemned.

3 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by kpukpuyenke: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Show us a post where u declare ur father missing

Show us police report of your father missing

If you can't provide these documents then your father is a confirmed ESN Terrorist grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by georgeufi: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
I pray your son or daughter if you have any now or the one you will have in future will be picked up from the street one day and labelled a criminal. Amen
You will remember this day.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by naijapips04: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2021
so you think ESN members are not people's father, sons, uncles, sisters?

Madam, you father is a Biafran soldier. That doesn't stop him from riding his Okada. Prove that he's not stop using social media sentiments to justify trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by ello29(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2021
pdppower:
One by one the family members of the wrongly accused people will come out to show how Nigerian police have framed people up. Shame on NPF

Until if happen to your family members or you don't pray or wish your friends and family evil.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Tonimax:

Don't worry dey will also carry you and we will type same thing u typed
They will carry him shoot him and dispose his body..
And the family will declare him missing...

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by oweman: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Is there really anyone in that Orlu axis that is not a supporter or sponsor of ESN or iPOB group ?

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Nigerian police is worse than a leprous shame.

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Millimann: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2021
The lawmakers and Ohaneze Ndigbo should speak up.

If Abaribe talk now or those boys start retaliating, the stu.pid people will start foaming in the mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2021
Does that pic even match?
And what if his father was caught with arms?
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by ruffneck(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2021
story!! everybody now went to buy something and was arrested....

1 Like

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:

Is not true.
Wats de marker to show this tired looking man is ESN?
IF Fulanis are kidnapper, do police walk into hamlets and arrest every young men and old men?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara / The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.