Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I'm Really Frustrated At This Point - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Really Frustrated At This Point (1240 Views)

Frustrated With My Wife / Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by Weyrehmod: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
E
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by Weyrehmod: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Naso this life be? This life sef is overrated
Make everybody just die and everything should end

Na dem rich people dey enjoy this life... The rich don't want the poor to be rich.. Infact no written words can explain what I'm feeling right now
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by Weyrehmod: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Make everybody just getat abeg angry
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by Weyrehmod: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
embarassed angry cry cry angry angry
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Weyrehmod:
Everyone around me don't wish to help me.. I've reached out to more than 100 people (friends,family,relatives and even some people online) none was willing to help even when i knew they're capable of helping
I've come to realised that there's a strong spiritual force holding me down. Everyone around me seems to be doing good why's my own so different, recently each day of my life has been so meaningless

I'm really frustrated this very moment

so you expect ANYONE/EVERYONE to help you, just because you need help?! many wouldnt help you because they already did countless of times already; many wouldnt help you because they know the type of person you may be; many wouldnt help you because they CANT etc etc

its funny how broke people are always quick to make plans on other people's money... lol!

but then again...
- here you are comparing your life with that of others, instead of giving value to the little you have.
- here you are, wanting people to help you , just because you are in need, while they may have situations of their own.
- here you are, expecting help from people, instead of focussing on finding ways as to how to get out of your jam BY YOURSELF.

stop expecting free handouts from people, and instead find other means to get out of these life issues you are facing.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Weyrehmod:
Naso this life be? This life sef is overrated
Make everybody just die and everything should end
Na dem rich people dey enjoy this life... The rich don't want the poor to be rich.. Infact no written words can explain what I'm feeling right now

thinking like the above, no wonder you "rich" friends dont want to help you...
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by Weyrehmod: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Wahala for who no get money for this life wey we dey so. Everyone is just ignoring me
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by Weyrehmod: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
This life is truly not balance... Many questions left unanswered
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by frozen70(f): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2021
Weyrehmod:
Everyone around me don't wish to help me.. I've reached out to more than 100 people (friends,family,relatives and even some people online) none was willing to help even when i knew they're capable of helping
I've come to realised that there's a strong spiritual force holding me down. Everyone around me seems to be doing good why's my own so different, recently each day of my life has been so meaningless

I'm really frustrated this very moment

Check yourself and see if it's pride

Check and see if you have been disrespectful

Check and see if you can adjust some of your attitudes that can't be tolerated
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Weyrehmod:
Wahala for who no get money for this life wey we dey so. Everyone is just ignoring me

Na so we se am o. C all does one above me with their mumu talk. If you no fit help shut your mouth. If to say e dey dat easy with your Mr and Ms serious minded why you no get extra to fit help other people. If una need help for real na there you go no say life strong forget motivational talk that one na just talk.
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by bigpicture001: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
It's nothing like pride my guy.....people don't help people....I witnessed same thing also.u need help ND God will bless one of your guyz and he will be giving girls 100k every weeks ND still be calling u my guy while u need just 50k to start something.....

For me, my gf later helped me
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by Weyrehmod: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
defuhrer:

Na so we se am o. C all does one above me with their mumu talk. If you no fit help shut your mouth. If to say e dey dat easy with your Mr and Ms serious minded why you no get extra to fit help other people. If una need help for real na there you go no say life strong forget motivational talk that one na just talk.

You see i didn't reply them, i won't believe they're also ignorant of what I'm saying.. No one wants to help
Even friends i stood by them when they have nothing none of them is ready to help, what they always say is they ain't loaded at this moment even when I'm aware the kind of extravagant life they live daily

Not to talk of relatives and other people
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by Weyrehmod: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
bigpicture001:
It's nothing like pride my guy.....people don't help people....I witnessed same thing also.u need help ND God will bless one of your guyz and he will be giving girls 100k every weeks ND still be calling u my guy while u need just 50k to start something.....

For me, my gf later helped me

You said it all my brother... Even those that collected from you when they had nothing.

Some of them won't even give you 1k to eat but they can pay olosho 30k for I hour.. And if you talk some people will say you can't tell someone how to spend his money
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by GRACETOLIVE(f): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
frozen70:

Check yourself and see if it's pride

Check and see if you have been disrespectful

Check and see if you can adjust some of your attitudes that can't be tolerated

Hello, good evening.
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by frozen70(f): 5:10am On Aug 06, 2021
GRACETOLIVE:

Hello, good evening.

Hello hope you are good
Re: I'm Really Frustrated At This Point by sisisioge: 6:00am On Aug 06, 2021
It is well....our mindset is our greatest gift. It helps form who we are and how we let life treat us. Please do not expect any help from anyone. Just focus on finding ways to help yourself legitimately and be pleasantlysurprised. Majority of people you perceive as living extravagant lives are in fact managing and packaging themselves, if they are of your mindset,they probably would be harassing others for "help"too. Only God is our sure help. May God help you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Did Your Grandfather Tell You? / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words / Question On Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.