Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired (56478 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Habib101: 6:48am On Aug 05, 2021
osuofia2:
Nwamaikpe please come and advice this bros on how to use soap
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Habib101: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2021
MansoryMX:

Flee for your life Young man, nor allow one weak vessel use Kongi kill you. I was once in this sort of evil relationship. Mine was 2 years no sex. Dumped her ass for the next available girl who is serious and down for business. Today we are happily married with 3 kids. The idiot is still single and singing I broke her heart.
NO TIME TO WASTE
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by drlateef: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:
There is this girl I dated till last year before I got tired of everything.

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

Am tired of the relationship sef.
Money wey I don spend just Dey pain me and I don’t want to force somebody oo.

What should I do?

Stop dating. Marry her, full stop.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by walkingshadow911: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2021
grossintel:
People advising the OP to marry her because of sex are mad! What if they aren't sexually compatible? What if the OP has a higher sex drive than her? Don't you know that is enough to break a home? Op if she refuses and you can't cope exit the relationship na. Why wait 4 years? There are many girls out there! Which kin patience you get self grin

very cunning and deceitful people, can't even advice him to stop spending. in this bleeped world, I don't know which hole or planet they crawled from. As if people that are married now never have sex before marriage. Nairaland na comedy zone I swear.gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2021
ogkrakkid:

To me they are the real ones...firstly why am I giving u money?..u b my mama or my sis or even my relation?..for what na?..we are dating..what are we dating for? No b to colonize kpekus?..then marry and bring offspring. Also bills can set in accordingly and we plan together...this should b a mind of a serious fellow not some juvenile. Infact why you dey ask this question?

But the ones that don’t bring bills you guys still pester them for sex, so what are you saying? Moreover, it’s good to state your purpose at the beginning of the relationship. Don’t go telling a lady you love her, she is smart, you want to learn from her, when all you truly want is to “colonize her kpekus”. Be straightforward from the beginning so everyone will know what to look forward to so it won’t end in dragging of pant.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

What should I do?

stop the spending
marry at once

i
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by omokab: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2021
walkingshadow911:

8 wat

this is beyond Lazarus

I will guide my male child's heart with all diligence. that's am very sure of
serious! She was claiming haram because she covered all body including her foot until she got pregnant for another man.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by walkingshadow911: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2021
omokab:
serious! She was claiming haram because she covered all body including her foot until she got pregnant for another man.

Na wa o, pussy slavery from Adam
who will save men from this menace now!
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Yungmakaveli01(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2021
Stankovic22:
I dated my girl for 3½yrs before on her own she trusted me with her body.

In that 3½yrs I was celibate, faithful and focused...

I was busy working and planning for a future for us. She saw that and freed herself after believing she can trust me.

If your girl is a good girl, stay put and focused.

Sex isn't a big, I wonder why we magnify it... First day I made love with my fiancee, the roof didn't fall, I didn't see it as a big deal.

Don't join the bandwagon that girls are everywhere, yes they are everywhere but not all of them are worthy to be laid down.

I have two friends who are well to do but were chronic cheats, not keeping one woman but jumping from one pussy to another. Now they are looking for wife but have no woman they can call their own or have built something over the years with. When we are outside, they form champion but within they are troubled because marriage is calling but with their money it is hard for them to trust just any lady with their home.

When you come to a stage of maturity, you will seek to keep a good woman and grow with her rather than jumping from one nyash to another because of sex.

Is she worth it? If she is, wait for her to offer it herself...
I don't believe stories like this from this op.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by ogkrakkid(m): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2021
nenyewrites:

But the ones that don’t bring bills you guys still pester them for sex, so what are you saying? Moreover, it’s good to state your purpose at the beginning of the relationship. Don’t go telling a lady you love her, she is smart, you want to learn from her, when all you truly want is to “colonize her kpekus”. Be straightforward from the beginning so everyone will know what to look forward to so it won’t end in dragging of pant.
"Dragging of pant"...lmfao..
Well, dating depends on d individual. Then colonizing d kpekus in my own terms is like marriage cuz u want to make it urs for ever.but u see, women knows who they truly love no matter how much u spend.if u Date someone one question should be answered which is..if this person gets pregnant for me will I accept the baby and her?..am not talking of paid sex and d rest.if she's not billing and communicates properly then it's a green light. If she says no to sex then she deserves it..u can't be billing and say no to sex..NEVER!..
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by abbatoir(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2021
divinehand2003:
Marry her first, sex will come afterwards

Yes oo
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Bryan88(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha grin grin So you will not agree Abi
it wont work and i wont agree

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Glamouzpeter(f): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
Money that u spent
Will done
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by tayewomi(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2021
manchester4lyf:
One will think ur own story was more pathetic,Read mine ,I dated a lady in d university for good 4 years ,and she happens to be my first date in d university den ,and der was no sex between us for good 4 years ,and we were so attached to the extent of winning best couple on campus award given to us by JCI nd we made the magazine ,nd I couldn't have any other relationship throughout in school ,it was so bad that ,even a lady worked up to me to toast my by herself ,but fear of not breaking her heart couldn't allow me take chances ,all my plans on how to enjoy sex while in school was chartered away ooo, and at the end ,we didn't end up together ,. I beg ,na who loose
So brother why didn't you both end up?or she left you along the relationship someone might learn from your story and what's your view on campus relationship,how fruitful is it,thanks..
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by EbenezerTriumph: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
My email is not working, how do we communicate? About the power bank. And pls where do you reside?
drop your number
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
drop your number
Drop yours, I will reach out
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by goldmatrix(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2021
Do you know that 4yrs mean entering university and graduating? Use that analogy you will see that you too need a certificate to show for it..ewu
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by DonroxyII: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
manchester4lyf:
One will think ur own story was more pathetic,Read mine ,I dated a lady in d university for good 4 years ,and she happens to be my first date in d university den ,and der was no sex between us for good 4 years ,and we were so attached to the extent of winning best couple on campus award given to us by JCI nd we made the magazine ,nd I couldn't have any other relationship throughout in school ,it was so bad that ,even a lady worked up to me to toast my by herself ,but fear of not breaking her heart couldn't allow me take chances ,all my plans on how to enjoy sex while in school was chartered away ooo, and at the end ,we didn't end up together ,. I beg ,na who loose
Nobody lose ... You were not in the university to date but study ....

Both of you were just stupid and that girl was wise not to have sex with you at least.... you are saved from fornication that might have possibly devastating effect on your life .....

She saved you !!
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by DonroxyII: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
If she fails to give you sex or you fail to have sex with her .....

You ain't a man enough simple .....

What you should do is to go and become a Man !!

A man don't ask , a man is given!!
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by zexy2030(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Powerfly:

You made sense!
Lots of sense... But the generation I come from would never acknowledge this... cheesy
Sadly.... angry
He never told you there are classes of love?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by muheeb01(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Don't let jedijedi,weak Erection,Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation embarrass you and give u low self esteem and bruise your ego....let me be your correct agbo plug straigth from the source....it's what I know very well and I'm also using,pure natural herbs with natural ingredients,one come with coconut water concotion and the other one 43%alcohol, and the third one is original ibile BURANTASHI with special ingredients combined....and if it's underlying infections causing it,I have correct stds polyherbal flusher for you before you take solid erection herbs and afato.....dm me any one you want and you'll thank me later forever....

Check my signature and profile for my work and dm me
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by josh1998(m): 2:50am On Nov 23, 2021
No be juju be that? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.