Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired (56476 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by spydera: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
So what exactly are you tired of?
A) the girl
B) the relationship
C) the absence of sex
D) the life you live
Cos I'm tired of this kinds of story
If you love her, endure...it's called sacrifice
If you don't love her then you.......mueve!

7 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Lamanii22(f): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Why are you in a relationship with her?

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Akpabioemi: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
She loves you the most, maybe she is in a secrete society, and she does not want to ruin your destiny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by busomma: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Some guy somewhere dey shine the babe Congo well well & she dey tell u story. If she no be virgin dump her fast like hot charcoal. Oh boy but u try � ooo.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by umarshehu58(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaa

Just ask for refund grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by safarigirl(f): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
You date somebody for 4 years, all because you were waiting for sex?

4 years?

You did not see anything worth marrying in that 4 years, na only bang you wan bang? 4 years?

Una no dey alright o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by toffyz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:
There is this girl I dated till last year before I got tired of everything.

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

Am tired of the relationship sef.
Money wey I don spend just Dey pain me and I don’t want to force somebody oo.

What should I do?
K
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by omoyankee3(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
No sex for you.

But steady and constant sex for her.

No be only past experience she get, she get present continuous experience join.

12 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Okulojo4lyf: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin grin for me that is the right way to go
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Klass99(f): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
smiley
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by aidameoryou: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
U are a wicked person,so u want to have sex with her then it would results in unwanted pregnancy then u abandoned her,why can't u think are u a dog that can't live without sex,,think.. because fornication is a sin,u sef know it,and u call yourself a Christian,you are a disgrace to christians aswear, it gona clock 4 years this year that hav been a celibate..just pity your life aswear....

bullshit
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Oblizdahfuture: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2021

Try this Magic ✨�✨.....

Pay bride price, do all the do-ables and booooomm you have do it 365 times a year sefff.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Fragility6: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

If you are the one in that ur profile pics
Why won’t you be celibate
u dey mind her. See as she do face like agege bread wey don fold

4 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by ekitimanalways(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

What should I do?
I can bet with one of my steel balls she is comfortably giving your sumptuous meal to another man. Walk away now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Q
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by folake4u(f): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
U are a wicked person,so u want to have sex with her then it would results in unwanted pregnancy then u abandoned her,why can't u think are u a dog that can't live without sex,,think.. because fornication is a sin,u sef know it,and u call yourself a Christian,you are a disgrace to christians aswear, it gona clock 4 years this year that hav been a celibate..just pity your life aswear....

Go and check Op's other thread, he was also cheating.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Sophy22(f): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2021

What should I do?

There is something she is not telling you.
Try and convince her to tell you about her past experience.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by PAWG(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?

Sex shouldn't be a compensation for money spent, Live and enjoy life. If she's an interesting person, enjoy your moments together.

If you want to have sex and she doesn't want to, get it from somewhere else, maybe a hooker.

NB: No difference btw some regular girls and hookers. If you see the things some people's girlfriends do behind them, you'd be shocked.

[s]Imagine chilling in a hot tub with 4-5 different regular girls (probably people's babes), listening to music, drinking and playing with them, some sef dey naked. Wetin remain?[/s]
I saw this in a movie cool
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nehemiahjnr(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Chijeep:
I can sense a boy of 21yrs dating a girl of 17 here...
undecided
she is 25
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by manchester4lyf: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
One will think ur own story was more pathetic,Read mine ,I dated a lady in d university for good 4 years ,and she happens to be my first date in d university den ,and der was no sex between us for good 4 years ,and we were so attached to the extent of winning best couple on campus award given to us by JCI nd we made the magazine ,nd I couldn't have any other relationship throughout in school ,it was so bad that ,even a lady worked up to me to toast my by herself ,but fear of not breaking her heart couldn't allow me take chances ,all my plans on how to enjoy sex while in school was chartered away ooo, and at the end ,we didn't end up together ,. I beg ,na who loose

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
She is afraid due to her past experience?
She is not a virgin, she may be fucking someone else grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Shokoloko(f): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Francashy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
If to say you don bang her, by now you for don give her red card...my broh if her character is truly good, make her your wife and stop spending money carelessly to avoid stories that touch...sadsad

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Whatshallido: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmmm. Give her plenty small stout or best to
drink, if she is the type that drinks. Make sure she is over drunk, then take her home and Nak her kpekus. Later you apologize.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Marry her and have all the sex you want with her,that's the right thing to do.
He should marry her cause of sex??
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by ogkrakkid(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
Abegi make we hear word. Celibate celibate na so LIB drop one gbam u still they dia. Dey ur dey abeg no Yan shit here abeg. Dem no Wan sex but dem dey bring bills directly nd indirectly like family last born.infact make I no change am for u o. shocked

6 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by house10studio: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
how old are u
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by omoadeleye(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:

Abi you are his girl ni
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Stankovic22: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
I dated my girl for 3½yrs before on her own she trusted me with her body.

In that 3½yrs I was celibate, faithful and focused...

I was busy working and planning for a future for us. She saw that and freed herself after believing she can trust me.

If your girl is a good girl, stay put and focused.

Sex isn't a big, I wonder why we magnify it... First day I made love with my fiancee, the roof didn't fall, I didn't see it as a big deal.

Don't join the bandwagon that girls are everywhere, yes they are everywhere but not all of them are worthy to be laid down.

I have two friends who are well to do but were chronic cheats, not keeping one woman but jumping from one pussy to another. Now they are looking for wife but have no woman they can call their own or have built something over the years with. When we are outside, they form champion but within they are troubled because marriage is calling but with their money it is hard for them to trust just any lady with their home.

When you come to a stage of maturity, you will seek to keep a good woman and grow with her rather than jumping from one nyash to another because of sex.

Is she worth it? If she is, wait for her to offer it herself...

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.