Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired (56466 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
I feel your pain bro but I'm sorry you waited for so long

The funniest part was that the gal will be banking another guy who's not as caring as you are

It's good you dump although too long but it's better late than never

Vagina people no go stop to play simple men

2 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Akinsete19(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lol
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by manhaley5: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Forget the sex if you can play love you go get am Las Las.

I sell Power Bank at a cheap price.

3 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by ifelawboy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheUndercover:
grin

Maybe you didn't include sex in your terms and conditions with her when you signed up for the relationship. Don't worry, wait few more years, she will consider you. Probably 4 more years. grin

LOL "Past experience" huh? grin What type of drug did the girl give you? It's very potent, like very potent. 4 years relationship? Damn! Is this the new format?
grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Gemineye: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:
[s]There is this girl I dated till last year before I got tired of everything.

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

Am tired of the relationship sef.
Money wey I don spend just Dey pain me and I don’t want to force somebody oo.

What should I do?[/s]
then effing leave

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
After 4 years? Why haven't you married her? Sex kee you there

16 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by bluefilm: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:
There is this girl I dated till last year before I got tired of everything.

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

What should I do?

Eyaaaaa... so you were dating a LESBIAN for four good years and you couldn't even read the signs.

Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by tamra(f): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
[sup][/sup]
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bb
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by drLammy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nawa oh
Who else noticed na guys dey open relationship lamentations this days , so much decline from the young modern boys.
If you're still a MAN in this current age, Pls guard your balls well and be a good role model to your son.

10 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
Uare just apussy ass niggar, women will finish your life the way u go about it, from dating an evening newspaper that scammed u to another one that is still scamming u. I'm sorry to say that u are the fool of the century
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by KayCee92(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lol, so, u still wish to have sex in Buhari's administration. You get mind o grin

10 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by smiliyB(f): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Marry her and have all the sex you want with her,that's the right thing to do.
Gbam! You've said it all. OP come and have the best pieces of advice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by therajah: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
why would you want to sleep with a lady you are not married to? it is called fornication. God hates it!

6 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
haha nawa.. wetin u wan use sex do
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by ovie8200: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dated for 4 years. Why not marry her so that you can have all the sex you want.

You want to sex her and then dump her for another innocent man to marry.

Stingy man!!!!!!.

11 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by onomeabuja: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
if na me u date sharp-sharp i for don give u back

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by 22o62021: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Don’t quit the relationship

Ok your wedding day with her

Just don’t show up in church

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Marry her and have all the sex you want with her,that's the right thing to do.
yh.

So those who bleeped other people's daughters will have there daughters bleeped too?! cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by ovie8200: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
ovie8200:
Dated for 4 years. Why not marry her so that you can have all the sex you want.

You want to sexx her and then dump her for another innocent man to marry.

Stingy man!!!!!!.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by nnadychuks(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
4 years? What were u now doing to cure konji during those trying times grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by bennyrazz: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
temitope27:
Then rape her
if FIDA lawyers catch u ennn, small small girls wey just finish law school go take u shine. Yediot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Desire18: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fornication is a great sin before God. Abstain from fleshly lust

2 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by dreu2fine(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
She is a very good girl
Go straight to d family n marry her,if u won fucck babes dem de outside plenty: fucck but this ur bab na wife material except she say she is not ready for mariage but are u ready for mariage too,but dnt be suprise that she is not a virgin,

4 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
4 good years!

What a fuckin' simp!

SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by tamdun: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin Mr atm

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
4 years of dating and your target is still sex and not marriage. If you wanted to pay for sex why not enter the nearest brothel?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Jloanbroker: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
That girl is getting pusssy destroyed by another dude or dudes. Just forget her. She isn't sexually attracted to you. Just accept it and move on. No hard feelings.

6 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by chukwuibuipob: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
sad Rev Righteousness2 coma see Evil sad in the land sad.Is this not END TIME sad?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by awa(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Move on and forget the money spent. Life should go on and the one that wants you to enter her before marriage will come. You need to remain focus in life and trust me one day she will remember you and everything that happened.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Pappyjulie196(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Don't be surprise someone somewhere is giving her steady..She is only saying it to your face you are nothing but mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.