Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired (56473 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Jazzman01: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Marry her and have all the sex you want with her,that's the right thing to do.

That is not a guarantee. Infact she is already showing signs that she will be starving her husband of sex.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Powerfly(f): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
post=104423791:
Our opinion @[/b] : [b]Sex is not love,
Sex, inherently, has nothing to do with love, but we like to think they’re the same because it makes the sex and the love more fulfilling.
But there will come a point where the facade will fade and you’ll be left with one of two statements: “ Do I want something more,” or “It was just a fvck?”

Love, inherently, has nothing to do with sex.
This should be obvious but it sadly isn’t.
Think about it.
You love your parents, your pet and (hopefully) yourself, but you cannot sleep with any of those things!

Again, think about this!

We Rise.

You made sense!
Lots of sense... But the generation I come from would never acknowledge this... cheesy
Sadly.... angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by LZAA: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
4 years grin grin grin grin
Even job go envy your patience grin grin grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Romanoff(f): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
Dust.. Small time nw. If a threads pops up abt a guy nt giving a girl money nw, all of una go dey shout stingy man nd be disturbing our peace. Nw it's a matter of a gun wasnt placed in his head.
Besides, if she's nt a primary virgin. She has no friggin right to nt let dat nigga in there. She's just a bloody hypocrite.

There is nothing like that. If you're a Christian, you won't argue this with me.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Hassanmaye(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hambivert:
Sparogative konji has wrecked this brother. grin
Although I would not support premarital sex, I would never forget what an elderly man once said to me.

He said... "my son, there are three things you need to do to have a long and fulfilled life". He went further to say:

1. Fear women by
2. Fear who and what doesn't fear women
3. Never ever forget number 1 and 2

Ever since I listened to that baba, no woman has made me pained or heartbroken.

Lol
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by jahsharon: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
U are a wicked person,so u want to have sex with her then it would results in unwanted pregnancy then u abandoned her,why can't u think are u a dog that can't live without sex,,think.. because fornication is a sin,u sef know it,and u call yourself a Christian,you are a disgrace to christians aswear, it gona clock 4 years this year that hav been a celibate..just pity your life aswear....

The Yoruba Demons that gave her the past experiences she is afraid of nko? Where are they? They have all turned to pastors and are now only fuccking Choir members?

Christian lady, does the Bible advise you to be collecting money from male strangers without repaying with pusssy like the prostitutes in the Bible?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by kals4luv990(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
4years ni.. Baba move on. That goldmine ain't yours to dig��
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by kals4luv990(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
LZAA:
4 years grin grin grin grin
Even job go envy your patience grin grin grin
me sef dey envy am�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by 41lady(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
So you really want to

Is Bobo explaining kpekus also ���
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by ComeToJesus: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:
There is this girl I dated till last year before I got tired of everything.

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

Am tired of the relationship sef.
Money wey I don spend just Dey pain me and I don’t want to force somebody oo.

What should I do?

Please find your answer below.

1st Corinthians 7 : 8-9
8 But I say to the unmarried and to the widows, [that as a practical matter] it is good if they remain [single and entirely devoted to the Lord] [a]as I am. 9 But if they do not have [sufficient] self-control, they should marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Paul’s statement that it is better to marry than to burn supports the Bible’s strong stand against sexual immorality: if an unmarried couple are burning with passion for each other, they need to marry, not give in to sin. Many try to justify sexual activities before marriage with excuses such as “we’re engaged” or “we love each other.” But the Bible makes no such allowances. In 1 Corinthians 7:1–2, Paul addresses the distinction between the married and the unmarried and states that sexual fulfillment is a primary reason for marriage: “Now for the matters you wrote about: ‘It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.’ But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.” Marriage is God’s plan for the fulfilment of sexual desires, and any sexual expression outside of marriage is against the will of God.

Channel your passion into making money and save for marriage. It mustn't be an elaborate marriage.

Some of these things aren't difficult the way we think.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by romeocares2: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Just move on. She doesn't love you. She has a spiritual husband and will be dead if she allowed you to sleep with her. You too will be dead if you force her. If she loves you, she will tell you what to do to save both of you and allow you to have a normal relationship.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by profndu(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
I've been on your shoes.. Watch closely u wil observe that she may be a lesbian and anytime u are with her she would use u as toy to get herself OKay.. She gets satisfied without ur Dickson.. She may be squeezing her self while recalling her dirty deeds with her lesbian partner and that would take her to orgasm
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Mitishi: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
4 yrs ke? Bro please delete your account on nairaland. This forum is for adults. Until you present 10 cartons of Top beer, colanut and 5k. The elders in this forum will not forgive for bringing shame to us.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nonexisting1: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mitishi:
4 yrs ke? Bro please delete your account on nairaland. This forum is for adults. Until you present 10 cartons of Top beer, colanut and 5k. The elders in this forum will not forgive for bringing shame to us.
You need to see me bowing down my head in shame for him. How can a man born of another man decide to be this foolish? I still find it hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
manhaley5:
Forget the sex if you can play love you go get am Las Las.

I sell Power Bank at a cheap price.
My email is not working, how do we communicate? About the power bank. And pls where do you reside?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Goldiness: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

What should I do?

May God deliver you from evil, you see your life, you dated a lady for good four years, no sex, you have spent money, and it's paining you, what stops you from marrying her throughout all these years, she is a wise lady to know that all you want is to use and dump her, if not you would have married her.how old are you that you should have a relationship that you are not ready to commit to, shame!!! She even try for you sef, if am her relative, I will tell her to leave you , forget about you long ago. If you love her, marry her and have legitimate sex, instead of wasting the both of you time on frivolities.

Now you have come for advice, so that your fellow pervert guys on narialand will advise you to forcefully have sex with her, because you have spent money. Like I said may God deliver you from evil.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by writeprof(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?

GO AND PAY HER BRIDE PRICE.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by 4tress001: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
I was once in your shoes! Pls dont force,just walk away when tired.. Thank me latter.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Hassanmaye(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
MansoryMX:

Flee for your life Young man, nor allow one weak vessel use Kongi kill you. I was once in this sort of evil relationship. Mine was 2 years no sex. Dumped her ass for the next available girl who is serious and down for business. Today we are happily married with 3 kids. The idiot is still single and singing I broke her heart.
Hahahhahahaha So because she didn't give you to chop that's why you left her hmmm
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=MEGA4BILLION post=104423827]So you really want to[/quote
Hahahhahahaha real bad boy nairaland should banned you grin]
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
kneehighbootz:
After 4 years? Why haven't you married her? Sex kee you there
grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by walkingshadow911: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jiyke:

I swear the drug is very potent. 4 years is too much oo

I don't believe the story at all. 4 yrs of doing wat exactly with a non virgin how?. it purely an exaggeration here.
and to all Dem hoes above blackmailing the guy with marriage not minding d fact dat the lady might be busy fvckin someone else am so sure non of them is a virgin. very wicked and manipulative creature. the same emotional blackmail game they all plays on soft guys and make a man suffered for just being nice. lols! All hail the only creature that spoke with Satan face to face. women are necessary devils walahi
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Powerfly:

You made sense!
Lots of sense... But the generation I come from would never acknowledge this... cheesy
Sadly.... angry
Thanks for the heads up sis.
Seems the generation we live now has lost it,
We only pray and hope the next generation will be saner.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by dazzlingd(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?

She may he saving you from hiv or std
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by omokab: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheUndercover:
grin

Maybe you didn't include sex in your terms and conditions with her when you signed up for the relationship. Don't worry, wait few more years, she will consider you. Probably 4 more years. grin

LOL "Past experience" huh? grin What type of drug did the girl give you? It's very potent, like very potent. 4 years relationship? Damn! Is this the new format?
he's not serious. I have a friend who dated a lady for almost 8 years without sex. At the end of the day she got pregnant for another man while she was doing her IT. My friend helped her to gain admission. He helped her to do expo even when she was in polytechnic,he will manage himself to enter exam hall and write her exam. he nearly collapse when he saw her pregnant
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Opak001(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Baba congratulations on your graduation.
B.Sc calibrator
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Jloanbroker: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
spydera:
So what exactly are you tired of?
A) the girl
B) the relationship
C) the absence of sex
D) the life you live
Cos I'm tired of this kinds of story
If you love her, endure...it's called sacrifice
If you don't love her then you.......mueve!

Is the girl a virgin?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by DrMuzungu(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Either marry her and do the do, or... THIS

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by walkingshadow911: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
omokab:
he's not serious. I have a friend who dated a lady for almost 8 years without sex. At the end of the day she got pregnant for another man while she was doing her IT. My friend helped her to gain admission. He helped her to do expo even when she was in polytechnic,he will manage himself to enter exam hall and write her exam. he nearly collapse when he saw her pregnant

8 wat

this is beyond Lazarus

I will guide my male child's heart with all diligence. that's am very sure of
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by LZAA: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
kals4luv990:
me sef dey envy am�
grin grin grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Silentgroper(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Romanoff:

There is nothing like that. If you're a Christian, you won't argue this with me.
ok.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by manhaley5: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
My email is not working, how do we communicate? About the power bank. And pls where do you reside?

Reach me on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.