Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. (1074 Views)

My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Responsibility is not a duty, it is something more than it.

Motherhood is a beautiful thing which is accompanied with lots of unexpected challenges. Expectant mothers need the care, love, and assistance of their parents throughout their nine months period.

>>>Here are some things every husband can do to pamper his wife.

1. Grocery shopping every weekend. If you can afford it though.

2. If you don’t have a washing machine. Sitting or bending down for hours to wash is not ideal at her stage. Give her some time to rest and take care of laundry.

3. Massage her feet every evening.

4. Accompany to her antenatal appointments.

5. Pamper her every weekend by preparing her favorite meals or anything she craves for.

6. Find a hairdresser to fix her hair at home because going to the saloon is very stressful in her stage.

7. Pregnancy comes with mood swings. Have sex when she is in the mood and you must try positions that won’t put her off.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by yuping(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Try position during pregnancy haaa
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by habsydiamond(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Op.. U want the D to be touching the child's brain abi
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by ozome15(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin grin ok lesson 101 for first timers
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Ginaz(f): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
I want my hubby to pet me very well. I can’t wait to be a mom. smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
yuping:
Try position during pregnancy haaa
Yes. Because she may not be comfortable with the position you're both used to before.
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
Op.. U want the D to be touching the child's brain abi
cheesy cheesy
Atleast, the one wey she go like na.
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ginaz:
smiley smiley
OK. We go call him and tell him.
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
ozome15:
grin grin ok lesson 101 for first timers
wink wink
Oga u don be baba now ooo
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Aniboo: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Omo
I go stand this with my sweet wife embarassed
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ginaz:
With the aid of a future daddy,you can easily become a mummy..hope you know that? wink
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Elitehub(f): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Daniel2289:
Responsibility is not a duty, it is something more than it.

Motherhood is a beautiful thing which is accompanied with lots of unexpected challenges. Expectant mothers need the care, love, and assistance of their parents throughout their nine months period.

>>>Here are some things every husband can do to pamper his wife.

1. Grocery shopping every weekend. If you can afford it though.

2. If you don’t have a washing machine. Sitting or bending down for hours to wash is not ideal at her stage. Give her some time to rest and take care of laundry.

3. Massage her feet every evening.

4. Accompany to her antenatal appointments.

5. Pamper her every weekend by preparing her favorite meals or anything she craves for.

6. Find a hairdresser to fix her hair at home because going to the saloon is very stressful in her stage.

7. Pregnancy comes with mood swings. Have sex when she is in the mood and you must try positions that won’t put her off.
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Thosyn12(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Noted till then. But this 7 sha
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aniboo:
Omo 8
I go stand this with my sweet wife embarassed
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are not alone oooo
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thosyn12:
Noted till then. But this 7 sha
cheesy cheesy
Oga watin do number 7 naa?
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ginaz:
[s]I want my hubby to pet me very well. I can’t wait to be a mom. smiley[/s]
No be only petting nah pet dog cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? / What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! / Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.