Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? (28207 Views)

The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her / Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by oneTIMEman(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Playing bet9ja

1 Like

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by CalabarPikin: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hmmm

Table shaking

You need to see how humiliated my female colleagues felt when I came to the office that morning and bought drinks for everybody.... cheesy grin

Babes were like..... guy, was this how much you hated the girl..?

...e no concern me......thanks to whatever gave her the guts to initiate the breakup... cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by KayCee92(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Demigod22:
I started dating one small girl like that since February, she said no sex, then last month I realized I enjoy my own company than be in a relationship without sex. So she was playing with my beard, I warned her but she was still doing it. I got angry and sent her away, she broke up with me that night and I was genuinely happy.

My only problem now is my ex that said we can have sex but she doesn't want kissing because it reminds her of how she was abused, I can't have sex without kissing.

Lol, that last part though. Wahala dey o grin
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by EXLOVER(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
After breaking up with my ex that year, i went out with two of my friends, we bought that big bottle of 1960 and a packet of Doncester, although i don't do cigarette but i had to that particular day. I was celebrating my freedom.

The next day i created this Nairaland account

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by shogsman(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sent her a bill,I'm not in the debit business
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nothing really or maybe took extra orijin bitters than usual d 1st day
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Fiscus105(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
I went through her Facebook got the guy was dating newly, I exposed her dirty stuff for the guy, even though me and the new guy fought dirty online, he was trying to defend new girl dog he just found

What I exposed about her , I think was one of reasons their relationship collapsed after few weeks of exposure.

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Doused the break up with bottles..

That was seven years ago and the barney still try tidy my matter say she value me, me wey even late to eht llipder table...

Moya ghost weyrey kpakpapa, bone di marra na retirement benefits I want no bi make one gbeke con open shop for my emotions..

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by donproject2(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
aluyapreston:
I have aready planned breaking up with her now. i am just preparing it and trying to kill all the emotions. as the economy hard reach, i will spend close to 40k for our feeding monthly, then other buyings will make everything total to 60k or 65k and she still calls me stingy because i decide to save 120k from my 180+ earnings.

on my own i wont spent more than 20k monthly because i cook ad i dont do cream. I will ensure that i do all i can to take care of her basic needs so she can save 20k from her 30k salary (i give her the jobs, which i still end up editing) and she would still be calling me selfish, making herself the prize.

yesterday she called me stingy again and i calmly told her i dont care. we are like a live in couple but in the next few weks, we are going to be seperated couple

Please break up with her if this story is true

11 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Palazee(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I bought soft drinks for my siblings.
Babe was a leech and a dominant one at that. They were just asking if I won a bet or something, I just smiled and told them, she is gone, omo see jubilation
Werey dey smell
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by shoprite: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I bought soft drinks for my siblings.
Babe was a leech and a dominant one at that. They were just asking if I won a bet or something, I just smiled and told them, she is gone, omo see jubilation

God save you ! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Demigod22:
I started dating one small girl like that since February, she said no sex, then last month I realized I enjoy my own company than be in a relationship without sex. So she was playing with my beard, I warned her but she was still doing it. I got angry and sent her away, she broke up with me that night and I was genuinely happy.

My only problem now is my ex that said we can have sex but she doesn't want kissing because it reminds her of how she was abused, I can't have sex without kissing.

grin grin grin cheesy
May be, she does not know how to tell you that you're suffering from a chronic Halitosis.
Do yourself a favour and visit a state dental clinic near you.

19 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
My first break up she just woke up one morning and decided to call it quit, no question I no ask that girl,I suspect the sexual acts I wanted her to do were too dehumanizing at her age (19) she never told me, after so many years she has been ran over by so many guys in the hood, and she's still single and turned to God, while I'm a freelance big preek bastard that can chuke whoever I want to chuke, although in moderation.

14 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
See as lie dey smell for everywhere. hahahahaaaa...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by pickatyouu: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
I drank 3 bottles of snipper but can't believe why I didn't die and I am here typing this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by PotatoSalad(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
She started posting provocative stuff on her status to get to me. Deleted her number immediately.
Went to Google contacts and emptied the bin.
Peace of mind is the priority

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by kayodesblog: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
It was worrisome but I guess it was the main drive that brought me close to God through Jesus.

The bottom line will always remain that attitudes in relationships will determine howfar it will go. Relationships are not meant to be endured but enjoyed but most people have through their attitudes or character made their relationship hell for their partners.

Away from this, it is good that we know that going into a relationship requires great care. If God is not leading you, then you better keep to yourself and work on how to get a better life.

Relationship is not a way to get out of boredom and Depression Jesus is. Even though in relationships such issues will be attended to, you must be sure that the person you going out with has a place in Gods plans and purpose for you.

Let me drop my pen here.

Don't forget to get your stunning CV for your job employment at www.legitcv.com.ng for just 1,000naira only.

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Yungbliss(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
CharisEleos:
See as lie dey smell for everywhere. hahahahaaaa...

Give us your own side of the story
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by ComrdDRS1: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Me I don't do baby I love you or I want you to be my girlfriend, things just do fall into places, gbam!!!!! relationship don start and to break up it just do happened on it's own......

I never tell a girl it's over and none has ever say it's over but I have broke up to 4 to 5 girls now.... bro mine just happened....

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Fortez: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Really
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by nevplus(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
aluyapreston:
I have aready planned breaking up with her now. i am just preparing it and trying to kill all the emotions. as the economy hard reach, i will spend close to 40k for our feeding monthly, then other buyings will make everything total to 60k or 65k and she still calls me stingy because i decide to save 120k from my 180+ earnings.

on my own i wont spent more than 20k monthly because i cook ad i dont do cream. I will ensure that i do all i can to take care of her basic needs so she can save 20k from her 30k salary (i give her the jobs, which i still end up editing) and she would still be calling me selfish, making herself the prize.

yesterday she called me stingy again and i calmly told her i dont care. we are like a live in couple but in the next few weks, we are going to be seperated couple

See, make sure you cut that parasite you calld girl friend off this night, if not , she will soon leave you for Benz gang . Try date a girl from average rich family and thank me later. Run from all these girls from poor home with poor mentality.imagine calling you stingy on top of your hard earn money. Collection of those your monthly savings is the bedrock of you being rich in future.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Bola146(f): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Brushstrokes20: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
The 1st time was hell on earth, almost did the unimaginable....
*.almost put her sex tape on the net..
*Drank myself to stupor and contemplated suicide....

But I later regained my sanity to become # yoruba demon!
ever since, no Woman born of a woman dare plays with my emotions, #the monster they made!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Edusouls(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless all of them, while Nigerian guys are useful all of them, this pussy crazy and irresponsible Nigerian guys chasing everyone on skirt, chronic cheaters but they cover it up with the alpha male dominance, but once a girl does once you see them crying all over nairaland like kids..

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by divine2288: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
I cried n was hurting for 2 nights... I just assumed she died n that took away the pains... Loyalty before love guys....

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Mustiboy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nothing special.

We both decided to go our separate ways due to the continual misunderstandings.

Stopped all communications even though she still wanted us to keep in touch.

An ex is an ex; we should have no dealings.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Klass99(f): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Yungbliss:

Give us your own side of the story

We didn't really breakup. I just called to tell him I want to focus on my Christian journey. I stopped calling and he too stopped calling.

After sometime I checked his FB profile to be sure he has moved on, bobo don lean his eyes bloodshot red ( to think he was forming hard man). but I had to do what I did. And I'm glad I did. 2016.

I moved on by becoming a foodie and building my life. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Urchman232965(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Na broke boys Dy do relationship... chop and clean mouth sure pass

1 Like

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Modified
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fiscus105:
This one, I went through her Facebook got the guy was dating newly, I exposed her dirty stuff for the guy, e[/b]ven though me and the new guy fought dirty online, he was trying to defend new girl dog he just found

What I exposed about her , I think was one of reasons their relationship collapsed after few weeks of exposure.

This is petty!
But hey, some of these girls deserve even much more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat / Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.