Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? (28204 Views)

The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her / Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by jachi001(f): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
What came to my mind then was to commit suicide, and I needed the easiest way to do that without feeling all those excruciating pains, so I went to a fast food joint and ordered for fried rice and chicken but when I was done eating I didn't die, I said this one is not working ooo, I ordered for ice cream but instead body just dey sweet me. Abeg life too sweettttttt jor!!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
The 1st time was hell on earth, almost did the unimaginable....
*.almost put her sex tape on the net..
*Drank myself to stupor and contemplated suicide....

But I later regained my sanity to become # yoruba demon!
ever since, no Woman born of a woman dare plays with my emotions, #the monster they made!
Hahahhahahaha sorry sir abeg they have repented

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
chumzyprech:
First love hurts for like 8 months steady thinking and I learnt how to smoke and also joined the bad boys Gang who flirts with girls it turned me to a beast after then I have dated several girls and break their heart now I don’t care again even if you cry and give me one $1m once I say I don’t want again it’s over and three days ago I told another one to find her level after I told her she gave me infections she begs me and send me money I sent it back and warn her not to ever call me or send me money but truly I’m praying that God make me love a woman again because each time I try to I remember the past but I need to marry, please pray for me.
Bad boy
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
RICHOLAC:
We kept having misunderstanding every now and then, and so I got tired. Could you imagine a girl that had the temerity to tell me that she went and see her so called ex in his lounge? As if that was not enough, I began to suspect some flings with my colleagues, like the other day she addressed my colleague ( married colleague) whom she got to meet through me, as,"sweetheart". Something she had never opened her mouth to call me for once.

Mistake I made was that I showed her that I really loved her so much, and so she took advantage of that I supposed.

Just two weeks ago I ceased talking to her, whether by chat or calls. It will baffle you to know that she on her own part has never called nor chatted me up even though she sees me online always.

This is a girl that nearly committed suicide, if not that God used me to calm her down.
And to even think that she would be this dumb after all her secrets I have in my archives, is quite ridiculous.

Whatever happens I have keep on praying to God for my own woman, whom will be supportive in every sense.
Never knew I could have such peace of mind, even though seeing her online always triggers this bad feelings. That's the only challenge I have now some how_ never wanna block her.
Lol that answers your question that that gender have fish brain
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Albertone(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
ekene101:
Took my yahoo business serious,steady cashout and I begin chop goat meat like say tomorrow no dey,now me and my account balance don fat.

Cut soap for me
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Brushstrokes20: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha sorry sir abeg they have repented
LOL grin grin grin...... O.K oo
They are partially forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Boogieman6969: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hustle harder
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by soap94: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Personally, it was terrible to handle a breakup for me, hence, I went all in smiley I downloaded and tried adult video games. Can’t admit, probably not the smartest idea ever, but it helped me to switch my attention and go over that. The game itself is ok, nice graphics and VR makes it even more realistic. So guys, if you’re struggling with breakups or lack of female attention - try online games smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by OGWILLS123: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Jumped inside a lagoon.

. .
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Eyeness: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Moneywirer:

Beautiful script.
I wish it was a script.
But I can't be crying over a breakup.

I rather get angry.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
OGWILLS123:

. .

Mtcheew. Goan write on walls with crayons, maifren.
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Gkemz: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Became a motivational speaker.
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Absolutely nothing undecided next pls
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by ekene101: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Albertone:

Cut soap for me
me even need d soap pass u sef. U think say GLE 450 AMG 2020 no dey hungry me to drive..
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by TheWolfen(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Well you are at a moment it is needed for you to go celibate.
A year? Two years? Even 3 years won't be a bad idea depending on the person some people have practice celibacy for more than 5 years.
If you true to yourself and you know you truly need a change then you will have the strength or strong will to carry it to the very end till you heal your past and with help from God
The benefit are numerous and most importantly you won't get attracted to females of your kinda nature because by then you will be able to figure things out clearly and you will most importantly forgive yourself and everyone in your past and gradually work out a way to make in the next relationship work because by that time you are already a new person and a new/improve person know things/do things in a better way with a better person life himself or herself. While at it, Get curious do researches, focus on work while praying to God because when u put God first everything will fall in place.

chumzyprech:
First love hurts for like 8 months steady thinking and I learnt how to smoke and also joined the bad boys Gang who flirts with girls it turned me to a beast after then I have dated several girls and break their heart now I don’t care again even if you cry and give me one $1m once I say I don’t want again it’s over and three days ago I told another one to find her level after I told her she gave me infections she begs me and send me money I sent it back and warn her not to ever call me or send me money but truly I’m praying that God make me love a woman again because each time I try to I remember the past but I need to marry, please pray for me.
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by arthurwillia(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
ekene101:
Took my yahoo business serious,steady cashout and I begin chop goat meat like say tomorrow no dey,now me and my account balance don fat.

Come teach me gee
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by arthurwillia(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
The 1st time was hell on earth, almost did the unimaginable....
*.almost put her sex tape on the net..
*Drank myself to stupor and contemplated suicide....

But I later regained my sanity to become # yoruba demon!
ever since, no Woman born of a woman dare plays with my emotions, #the monster they made!

Share the sex tape baba
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by arthurwillia(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Iamthoney:
Babe eloped with some rich guy during lockdown while she was pregnant with our child. When she got to Lagos with the guy she called me to break up with me and also told me she has removed the pregnancy. I wasn’t hurt and heartbroken for the rest of year cos we weren’t having any kinda issue and if at all she wanna abort the pregnancy she ought to seek my consent. I started drinking more and smoking excessively. But I’m good now and she got served cos the guy dumped her when the lockdown was lifted and he flew back to his base to be with his family. Babe dey beg to come back but I’m so far gone and I don’t need her in my life no more

What of your child? Women wicked small o
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by OGWILLS123: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Mtcheew. Goan write on walls with crayons, maifren.

angry .

1 Like

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by TheWolfen(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Well it seams u still love him even that that moment you "teach" him a lesson
But now that then deed is done there is little or no chance for anything between the both of you ever again I guess

Eyeness:

Maybe I'll tell their ending another time

Summary: I banged him live while his new babe watched.
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Brushstrokes20: 2:26am On Aug 06, 2021
arthurwillia:

Share the sex tape baba
LOL grin.... Let the bitch go her way in peace.
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Amarisco(f): 4:28am On Aug 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Jumped inside a lagoon.

Ahahhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Amarisco(f): 5:04am On Aug 06, 2021
The cheating was very traumatic, a horror story.

So, by the last straw (hint hint), I didn’t say anything this time. I just left him, almost silently, travelled for a bit and moved on.

About 2 months later, I quietly sat down and remotely accessed his phone, factory reset it and permanently deleted every online profile he ever had - email addresses, google account, iCloud account, dentist account, google drive for pictures/contacts, OneDrive, blocked the laptop… anything you can think of that can ever require a login was gone - forever. I even tried to change his mobile number but it was too tricky.

To not be wicked I returned his passport and birth certificate… sent it to his mistress’s place, addressed with her full name and sealed it with all his hand written love letters, the dirtiest and the deepest ones included. No note or anything, just those three things

I heard she practically wet herself with fear.

May I add that he told me this place belonged to one close male friend, so he would get me to pick/drop him when he stays overnight.

I bite as hard as I love.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by arthurwillia(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

LOL grin.... Let the bitch go her way in peace.

Once a birch always a birch
Let her get some stumble, share the damn tape Gee grin
I don follow you let’s see some knack in
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by wildikeman(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2021
My own was a SIMP and complicated situation.

I never met her. Na audio relationship

I slashed my wrist when she left me.

Now, my heart is made of ice.

Imagine if we had met and all.

After I recovered I went to build my self up. Stop simping.
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Brushstrokes20: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2021
arthurwillia:

Once a birch always a birch
Let her get some stumble, share the damn tape Gee grin
I don follow you let’s see some knack in
grin grin she's now married with kids and has been desperately trying to reach out to me (okafor law)
But I refuse to go back to my vomit,tho I'm tempted to.
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by AutoChick4U(f): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2021
Kiaso:

I am glad you didn't
Broke up with me girl on Tuesday

Time to MOVE
Still very fresh. You guys can still work things out sha
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Albertone(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2021
ekene101:
me even need d soap pass u sef. U think say GLE 450 AMG 2020 no dey hungry me to drive..

As long as you dey cashout steadily,you be soap user grin
This hustle no easy again...whitty don wise up!

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Iamthoney(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2021
arthurwillia:

What of your child? Women wicked small o
She aborted the pregnancy
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Kendrick80(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2021
I deleted all the love songs on my phone....also her pix and text messages.
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by arthurwillia(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

grin grin she's now married with kids and has been desperately trying to reach out to me (okafor law)
But I refuse to go back to my vomit,tho I'm tempted to.

Damn that can be tempting, na vomit True True! So share the sex tape gee
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Eyeness: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2021
TheWolfen:
Well it seams u still love him even that that moment you "teach" him a lesson
But now that then deed is done there is little or no chance for anything between the both of you ever again I guess

Ewwwwww!!

Hell no. After I did that, I surprisingly felt nothing. I've moved on. You don't need to love someone to have cold hearted revenge.

Attempting to two time me was the last straw. I don't regret it one bit. The point was to burn bridges.
I'll never go back to my vomit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride / The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.