Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK (18649 Views)

67% Of Nigerian Doctors Practice In UK, NHS Will Struggle If They Leave–minister / Nigerian Doctors Wait As Indian Doctors Gain Approval To Practice In US, Canada / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK by Techguy96(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jayblaze47:

Thank you very much. Those ones talking that new doctors from medical school would replace them can't allow a student doctor give them injection not to talk of surgery
My aunt who's a surgeon told me how she use to be so scared as a young doctor, the with time she summon courage after working with the pros for some yrs.
Re: 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK by Alexaonfleek: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
louqas:

[s][/s]But dont mind getting the subsidized medical education Nigeria offer you ingrates.....why not go study medicne abroad and then stay there to work.....gerrrouut[s][/s]
Pleaseee....this cheap manipulation is dead on arrival grin

With the mental stress medical students go through studying in this hellhole......you must be really delusional to think we get wayy more value than what we pay for
This country is unfair to doctors...and untill the government fixes that,doctors will continue to leave the country in droves until you only have native doctors to perform surgery for you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK by danilmo: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nozino:

It won’t work that way. There are thousands of applicants each year. If a student can’t afford tuition, she/he can sign an agreement to work for the government for 15 to 20years in return for subsidized education. Similar programs exist in the US and Canada.

Then the scope of practice for Nurses will increase. There’s nothing a Non surgical Dr do in Nigeria that a Nurse Practitioner won’t do. The government can decide to introduce the PA and AA professions. NMA and Drs in Nigeria are feeling fly because the government isn’t creative.

U just don't know anything bro.

Seems Medicine to u is Malaria and typhoid. Lol..
U dey Bleep up.. Even nurses reading this will be laughing at ur stupidity wink
Re: 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK by danilmo: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
louqas:

Taa
All the conditions they are complaining about is what they were aware of while training but they chose to endure the training ....why .....because it is cheap subsidized medical education.....they cant afford to study medicine in those countries they throng to ....like i said thousands more are waiting to take their places
Abegiii

Which of the thousand are u referring to?? Me undecided

Wen we already have a forum where our snr abroad are taking zoom section on how , process, finance , past questions, accommodation availability in Overseas once we graduate

Wen u see a 500level medic, ask him abt practicing Medicine he will curse u..

The only doctor u're seeing are those NYSC, House officer or the old married retiring ones..

Those residents(80%) of them are writing exams to run off.

I av many of my Snrs, Resident, Consultant self who have gone and not yet replaced uncle.. How many consultant roaming the street searching for job did u see with ur eye??

My consultant are even running 2 teaching hospital just to get good pay... Consultants only come to hospital twice a week and they alternate it to practice in another teaching hospital.. na d game.
Re: 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK by Nozino: 1:29am On Aug 06, 2021
danilmo:

U just don't know anything bro.

Seems Medicine to u is Malaria and typhoid. Lol..
U dey Bleep up.. Even nurses reading this will be laughing at ur stupidity wink

But your father is the stupid one na tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nurse practitioners practice all areas of medicine in both the US and Canada and research have proven that they have comparable success rate with Physicians. In fact, most people feel they are a better and cheaper alternative to Non surgical Dr especially in Primary care.

But your dumb mother and your silly father who had you outside of wedlock won’t know this. grin grin grin

Finally, google
PA
AA
NP
RNFA
CRNA
Nurse Midwife.
Re: 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK by Nozino: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Pleaseee....this cheap manipulation is dead on arrival grin

With the mental stress medical students go through studying in this hellhole......you must be really delusional to think we get wayy more value than what we pay for
This country is unfair to doctors...and untill the government fixes that,doctors will continue to leave the country in droves until you only have native doctors to perform surgery for you grin

Make Una go. The Canadian and Australian licensing process is almost impossible. The US own is unobtainable to even US citizens with foreign medical degrees. Europe is out of the question. Na UK remain. A country where jobs that are available are mostly locum with no possibility of Residency !!! Ask your senior colleagues.
Re: 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK by squad03: 4:22am On Aug 06, 2021
150 bawo?
For Ikorodu axis alone sef Dem pass 150.
Re: 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 06, 2021
macdominic22:

I laugh you, what makes you think the new ones want to stay,according to statistics,the number of doctors leaving have increased the past few years,don't forget other countries ohhh
Are we supposed to be happy they are leaving
Re: 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK by danilmo: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Nozino:

But your father is the stupid one na tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nurse practitioners practice all areas of medicine in both the US and Canada and research have proven that they have comparable success rate with Physicians. In fact, most people feel they are a better and cheaper alternative to Non surgical Dr especially in Primary care.

But your dumb mother and your silly father who had you outside of wedlock won’t know this. grin grin grin

Finally, google
PA
AA
NP
RNFA
CRNA
Nurse Midwife.

Oga, I don't know where to start.. all I can say is nursing too will be laughing at u Right now grin
U dey embarrass urself..

Even the books we read in medical schhol is way different , our courses are different.

Nursing is about assisting Doctors in care giving.. they don't treat rather assist in treatment. E.g
Doctors make and arrange the treatment plan, tell nurse to administer so so drug at so so time, monitor vital signs and give doctors the report which doctor work with..

Or rather Don't worry wen ure sick, get to the hospital and request a nurse to manage ur case. Lol. Ok cry
Re: 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK by Nozino: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2021
danilmo:

Oga, I don't know where to start.. all I can say is nursing too will be laughing at u Right now grin
U dey embarrass urself..

Even the books we read in medical schhol is way different , our courses are different.

Nursing is about assisting Doctors in care giving.. they don't treat rather assist in treatment. E.g
Doctors make and arrange the treatment plan, tell nurse to administer so so drug at so so time, monitor vital signs and give doctors the report which doctor work with..

Or rather Don't worry wen ure sick, get to the hospital and request a nurse to manage ur case. Lol. Ok cry

You can’t read yo understand. Getat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? / A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down / Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.