Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ghanaian Actress Shugatiti Goes Fully Nak£d Tw3rk!ng To Okese1’s Momo Song - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Actress Shugatiti Goes Fully Nak£d Tw3rk!ng To Okese1’s Momo Song (3412 Views)

Kenyan Socialite Sherlyne Shows Her R0und Mel0n While Tw3rk!ng Live On Instagram / Ghanaian Girl Falls To Her Death After Removing P@nt To Tw3rk On Stage / Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Shugatiti Goes Fully Nak£d Tw3rk!ng To Okese1’s Momo Song by facely007: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Popular Ghanaian actress and Instagram nud!st Abena Serwaa Frimpong, popularly known as ShugaTiti, has gone completely naket while tw3rk!ng jamming to Okese1 new song Momo.

ShugaTiti posted a video of herself on Instagram dancing naked to Okese1 song with the caption “waiting for my momo please.”

The actress is very popular for showing off her meat pie and well-r0und3d b0dy on Instagram.

She also found of rele@sing soft €rot!c photos and videos to her fans who are always dying to watch her do crazy stuff.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
VIDEO: https://toktok9ja.com/video-ghanaian-actress-shugatiti-goes-fully-nakd-tw3rkng-to-okese1s-momo-song/

(1) (Reply)

I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend / The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits / Something's Wrong With This Photo !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.