Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Share Your First Time Sex Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your First Time Sex Experience (11163 Views)

Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened / My First Time Sex Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by ShadowWalker00(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
All these kids with data sef undecided.
You want to masturbate with people's experience.
Thunder fire una mama toto there.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
It was in the moon and all the stars were there to cheer us on

Awwwwwwwwwn.
Sweet!
kiss
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
When I start having sex, awee cum back to squirt share. Let me book this space for now.

*sashays farginally out of thread*
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Benki003:
Space for sale grin grin

I should have bought this. Damn!
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Benki003(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I should have bought this. Damn!

It's still open and at an affordable price grin grin cheesy
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Benki003:

It's still open and at an affordable price grin grin cheesy

I don buy another space already naa.
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Awwwwwwwwwn. Sweet! kiss
lol
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Benki003(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don buy another space already naa.

Uhh it's not fair naw

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Benki003:

Uhh it's not fair naw

Sorry. Aje a wa. You'll see another buyer. *inserts some witty billionaire's lifestyle quote*
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Benki003(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Sorry. Aje a wa. You'll see another buyer. *inserts some witty billionaire's lifestyle quote*

Ur going nowhere we die here grin angry

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by OGWILLS123: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hmm I never do am though am 19 sad.
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Benki003:

Ur going nowhere we die here grin angry

Wahaleux. Na by force to buy market?! Which kain salesman you be? grin Somebody help o.
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Benki003(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Wahaleux. Na by force to buy market?! Which kain salesman you be? grin Somebody help o.

Abeg let's not derail the thread we don over comment grin grin

Before them come for us cool
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
Benki003:

Abeg let's not derail the thread we don over comment grin grin

Before them come for us cool

grin grin Finally.

Goodnight.
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Pweetiedude(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
We first met earlier that day and we reached a compromise of meeting at mosque for ishai prayer which always falls around 8pm, after prayer we'd then proceed to fucking each other. Night came and we met at mosque (reason why we chose the mosque was because the mosque is always secluded at night, people hardly come for night prayers, they'd prefer praying at home). Make God forgive man pikin.

We didn't even pray because I was eager to devour her coochie and as well nervous. I started handling with her breast and we proceeded to kissing. After we kissed for a while, I halted and proceeded to the main action. I inserted my rookie and diminutive dick into her pussy while we both were on our feet. The thrusting of my dick through her warm vagina was going smooth until premature ejaculation cut shorted the action. I quickly withdrew my dick and spilled my seeds on her.

We proceeded to round two and that's were problem started. I tried to insert my dick into her pussy but it was futile until I gave up which brought the escapade to an end.

My first sex with Yetune, my first love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Polynek(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2021
Chaaaii Aunty Nonye Dix thread don make me remember you, U over use me as little boy den grin
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Peaceadebu: 2:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Osheyyy
TheEnygma:
Although I had jerked off multiple times before that,bmy first time was when I was 20 (about 10 years ago).... The lady who I did it with was much older than me, she was our neighbor who I'm sure just liked my level of maturity despite my age, I usually went to her house to watch film and do chores since she was living alone and only had a fiancee who visited once in a while.
On that particular day she called me to help her do buy something which I did and later stayed behind at her house to watch movies, while we were watching She started asking me nonsense question like "do you have a girlfriend ??" , "How come I don't see you talking to girls" while she was touching me, my junior got awake and one thing led to another, before I knew it she told me to follow her to her bedroom (which I did like a sheep being led to the slaughter grin), she then undressed , brought out rubber and wore it on me. (She was the woman who told me never to go raw no matter what happens)...... I must confess, her punanai was heaven on Earth but grin.
To cut the long story short, I enjoyed it very well and when we were done she helped me clean me up while warning me never to tell anyone (which I never did)
Somehow she never figured out that she was my first and I nev
I banged her two more times before she moved out of our area and the last time I saw her , which was around last year February she told me she was married and already had two kids, she will always have a special place in my heart.
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by okoroemeka(m): 5:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Polynek:
Chaaaii Aunty Nonye Dix thread don make me remember you, U over use me as little boy den grin
when I was in primary 6 around 1987/88,we had two househelps in the house,Theresa and Patricia,they help in my mom's business then,also my father's Secretary named obigelia also leaved with us,just two boys me and my senior brother,what I personally went through In the hands of these 3 matured ladies and numerous aunties,cousins and neghibours stamped in my mind to look at women in a different way,I was masturbated by these girls/women to ejaculate,I was forced to suck their pvssy under threats,fvck them,kiss,suck breast,all manner of perverted thought you can think off they forced on me while I was barely 12/13 yrs old,even my aunties are not left out,the worst are my cousins in the village,I cannot trust to keep a male child with a grown woman the risk is simply too great ,the experience I have etched in my memories cannot be erased by any therapy,call it PTSD maybe, but all I have learnt is that pvssy is meant to be fvcked,no pretense,no simping around.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Polynek(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2021
okoroemeka:
when I was in primary 6 around 1987/88,we had two househelps in the house,Theresa and Patricia,they help in my mom's business then,also my father's Secretary named obigelia also leaved with us,just two boys me and my senior brother,what I personally went through In the hands of these 3 matured ladies and numerous aunties,cousins and neghibours stamped in my mind to look at women in a different way,I was masturbated by these girls/women to ejaculate,I was forced to suck their pvssy under threats,fvck them,kiss,suck breast,all manner of perverted thought you can think off they forced on me while I was barely 12/13 yrs old,even my aunties are not left out,the worst are my cousins in the village,I cannot trust to keep a male child with a grown woman the risk is simply too great ,the experience I have etched in my memories cannot be erased by any therapy,call it PTSD maybe, but all I have learnt is that pvssy is meant to be fvcked,no pretense,no simping around.
Mehn Sir your own too much oo grin but u really enjoyed shaa grin
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2021
Extremely painful, fightings all night

Thank God I have surrendered to Christ

Need free transportation, come to oshodi in front of army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am.. congratulations

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by ekene101: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
All these kids with data sef undecided.

You want to masturbate with people's experience.

Thunder fire una mama toto there.
greetings o daddy Desmond Elliott
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Draslo(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2021
TheEnygma:
Although I had jerked off multiple times before that,bmy first time was when I was 20 (about 10 years ago).... The lady who I did it with was much older than me, she was our neighbor who I'm sure just liked my level of maturity despite my age, I usually went to her house to watch film and do chores since she was living alone and only had a fiancee who visited once in a while.
On that particular day she called me to help her do buy something which I did and later stayed behind at her house to watch movies, while we were watching She started asking me nonsense question like "do you have a girlfriend ??" , "How come I don't see you talking to girls" while she was touching me, my junior got awake and one thing led to another, before I knew it she told me to follow her to her bedroom (which I did like a sheep being led to the slaughter grin), she then undressed , brought out rubber and wore it on me. (She was the woman who told me never to go raw no matter what happens)...... I must confess, her punanai was heaven on Earth but grin.
To cut the long story short, I enjoyed it very well and when we were done she helped me clean me up while warning me never to tell anyone (which I never did)
Somehow she never figured out that she was my first
I banged her two more times before she moved out of our area and the last time I saw her , which was around last year February she told me she was married and already had two kids, she will always have a special place in my heart.
Were grin
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2021
luizpippo:
First time was 2 years after leaving secondary school, i had to write GCE, i traveled to a different LGA from mine and met and 40 or so years woman and she offered to light me, during the whole process i was half inside or lemme say half BTW her thighs, after humping for some minutes, i felt something being squeezed from my skull through my spinal cord and emitting out of my JT, the experience was not enjoyable so i didn't bother to seek for it all through my degree and NYSC days. I only resumed duty a year after NYSC. Exactly 10 years after my 1st.

Meanwhile, i had a babe in the compound I lived during the GCE whom we do kiss, smooch but not lighting.

Is hunger playing with my inteligence Or you wrote rubish ?

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Laturuturu: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mine was with a chubby babe
I was unable to locate where to put it.
I look look everything seems jampacked together
I sha put am between her thighs Pam Pam I cum
She hissed
The next time she hold my dick put am herself omg warmth is felt
Ruka you did well.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by AfonjaConehead: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Well I told her to put 'it' in since I didn't know where to put 'it' in... grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by DonroxyII: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bigiyo:
She say make u no tell anybody but u don tell us
Una be nobody !
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by luizpippo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Is hunger playing with my inteligence Or you wrote rubish ?

He wrote rubbish but the problem is you are still hungry.
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by chriscephas(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]🤣[🤣q🤣u🤣o🤣te]She say make u no tell anybody but u don tell us
[/quote]
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by fineberry(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
quite young then tho, it was this hide and seek night play o. My landlady daughter came to hide where I was nd every where was silent nd we were just alone.

Our bodies was touching,Before I know, I was already grow this mind to touch her...bcus she was actually my spec....I touched she touch me back.....we started romancing our self while standing....gosh

God av mercy o.....that was actually one of such kind of parole back then. Many stuff I did ....derm I no holy at all....I pray God have mercy.
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by MikeofKd(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
I haven’t lost my virginity cause I never lose.
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by illicit(m): 2:34am On Aug 03, 2023
Ishilove:
It is everything you people want to share in this useless section.

There's love in sharing, u know wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You / Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! / When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.