Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo (69994 Views)

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Man Beats A Danfo Driver For Bashing His Jeep In Lagos / Man Found Dead In His Jeep In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Tapout(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2021
wheel balancing and alignment, by 5am?? grin grin
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by pocohantas(f): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Tapout:
wheel balancing and alignment, by 5am?? grin grin

The earlier the better. I like to clear major tasks before 10am. grin grin
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Tinney104(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2021
Je okuta laisi omi
Hmmmmm Omo Igbo
grin cool
People too dey commit crime
chai !!!

1 Share

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Tapout(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2021
AuroraB:
Years after, women allow themselves be used to oppress a fellow woman who fate dealt such a blow sad
They fined me for crying during a stewpeed dance they arranged sequel to my Mum's burial. I was a student. I learnt they share such monies amongst themselves. Can you imagine that embarassed

lol..are you igbo?
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by AuroraB(f): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2021
Tapout:

lol..are you igbo?
Yes. Tapout, I changed handle. We were really cool back then grin
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Tapout(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2021
pocohantas:

The earlier the better. I like to clear major tasks before 10am. grin grin

odiegwu! grin grin grin

She even went to "shill" in a hotel. Was the man's
spirit not disturbing her cheesy grin grin
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Tapout(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2021
AuroraB:
Yes. Tapout, I changed handle. We were really cool back then grin

Pele, We Igbos can be extreme with culture sometimes. cheesy

What's your old handle?
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Meteng: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh. Sensational journalism.

You should have left it at “woman kills lover”, but you had to throw in the sidechick narrative. You had to give us the Chidinma Ataga 2.0 vibes.

Now people would leave the obvious crime (MURDER) and face adultery.

Another set would help us blame the wife. Maybe she wasn’t opening toto regularly or she was a career woman.

Talmabout he would have been alive if he didn’t cheat on his virtuous wife. undecided

Forget sexy sef. My own is they have such embarrassing low taste in sidechicks. They claim they want peace, but when you see the girls they cheat on their wives with, no atom of peace.
Forget looks bro, most side chics have electric puzzay. One is currently electrifying my down below, I don't know how they do it. Make una help me pray o, I wan stop, but when I remember our tango, I dey always run back
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by caandi: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
It’s a pity the man died this way!
What would he tell his creator?
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bola146:

To all your brothers and father, were
shebi you're the one praying for other ppl to die because you can't keep a man. My brother wife and my mum are doing their job so they good. But you...... And your family women seem to be lacking from your utterances you sound like someone a man will want to have side chick so he doesn't commit murder
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Bola146(f): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
shebi you're the one praying for other ppl to die because you can't keep a man. My brother wife and my mum are doing their job so they good. But you...... And your family women seem to be lacking from your utterances you sound like someone a man will want to have side chick so he doesn't commit murder

E pain you cheesy Pele, you will definitely be alright, just stop smoking weed

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bola146:

don't worry we go come chop akara
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Aganju849: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6687005/lady-kills-boyfriend-uyo-after

https://politicsnigeria.com/side-chick-kills-married-man-in-uyo/

Any guyman that hopes to live long gats to fear olosho

If you dey fúck olosho like normal babe then your days are surely numbered
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Unrated900(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
ehay:

Why can't you bleep your wife like you do your side chick??

Leave that one for me.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bola146:

Shiloh is coming. Hope you've saved plenty money
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bola146:

To all your brothers and father, were
what goes around comes around. Shebi you like wishing death on others. Karma has never failed me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) / EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.