Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo (69990 Views)

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Man Beats A Danfo Driver For Bashing His Jeep In Lagos / Man Found Dead In His Jeep In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by michael1508: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sunnypa11:

Dem no dey write am for head but it won't take a man one year to identify a bad one.
Of a truth,we should pray not to meet an undercover pretentious woman,it takes just few seconds to kill.
I read in other news on same story that the girl was his supposed girlfriend and he intend marrying her,no man chooses a bad woman intentionally so as to wife her.
If the man were to be asked before he met his fate,he would have told you how innocent the girl is and can't hurt a fly.
I think greed is the main reason why she killed him and this can happen to any person who is not contented with what life has to offer,despite having other good moral values.
So in essence,that your girlfriend that can cook,wash and do all the styles for you but doesn't appreciate the little you do for her can also be carried away with this same temptation.
Like I said at first, lets just pray we should not meet people like her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Aguogba(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
Anyone stealing/snatching a car in 2021 and beyond is plane stupid. How much does tracker cost vis-a-vis a car? Well, their stupidity is beneficial to criminal and natural justice.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Bimpe29: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dear fellow men and players, there are plenty reasons and warning for us on the need to desist from adultery and fornication.

The rate at which side chicks are killing our brothers are alarming.

If you must change your diet, then do so intelligently.

2 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by michael1508: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
wink2015:

JESUS will give you direction.

Learn to pray and believe God for a miracle.

OLOSHO na gateway to sudden death.

Definitely,Olosho or runs girl are never the answers, but again,we have just too many morally bankrupt individuals in our society today, among who do we choose from then?
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by pacespot(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Definitely something went wrong. These married men no go listen, if you know you can't stay with one woman, don't get married.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by jaxxy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
osuofia2:
She told investigators that she only took the vehicle out for 'Wheel Balancing and alignment' adding that she knew nothing about the murder
See mumu cheap lies.
Chai men are now endangered species in the hands of women. The reverse used to be the case

Very stupid gal and a bloody criminal.

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by HEAVEN4444: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
i fear nigerian women now. let me tell you a true story happened to me 2 days ago. there is this joint called YAKOYO in lekki phase 1. so i went to this joint and while i was looking around this girl about 26 years old beautiful , approached me and said she was hungry and she wants to buy food and has no money. first of all i looked at her from head to toe, she was well dressed and her make up was on point so i knew she was trying to scam me but then again i thought what if her story is true ? so i said what does she want ? i have to admit she didnt go greedy on me so that made me believe she was really hungry. all she ordered ws 2 portions of jollof rice one portion is 200 naira ) and one fried fish (700 naira ). so i paid for both of our food and then i gave hers to her and said okay byebye, oh boy she boned me ooo after collecting the food. its like one evil spirit just took over her and she became a totally different person. her face became strong and clouded in darkness. i just walked away. i fear who no fear naija women oooo. this is my 2nd weird incident with naija women grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Buharidgeneral: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rape attempt self defence crew the food is ready oo
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by harmony75: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chidinma s sqaud
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
i fear nigerian women now. let me tell you a true story happened to me 2 days ago. there is this joint called YAKOYO in lekki phase 1. so i went to this joint and while i was looking around this girl about 26 years old beautiful , approached me and said she was hungry and she wants to buy food and has no money.

I am only interested in the bolded. Yakoyo is an abula joint. I know the one in Surulere at Ogunlana Drive. Where is the Phase 1 own? Let me go do my work. Though I still prefer Olaiya.

Do they still use those useless coins? That is my No1 turnoff in them. undecided
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by neyoohhh: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
What did i say previously...

Damaged women = endangered men!

The higher the body count, the more mentaly damaged because women are emotionally driven.

Now imagine if 70 percent of the female population are mentally screwed, which direction do you think society is headed?

These women need to be curbed of their excesses before thing's get complicated.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Hamiltonii: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I only pity his wife and if he has kids i pity them more.

There is no greater dishonor to a widow to wear black ,put ashes on your forehead and mourn for a man who's penls sent him to his maker .To think she will have to go through archaic traditions and perform those barbaric widow rites ,all for what? a philandering stray dog? undecided
Pity who? Was she not once a side chick?
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Hollyharjii: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Who notice say the babe fine
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by HEAVEN4444: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
this is the psychoanalysis of the situation. there used to be a point in time, pre-internet era when people were content with the little they get because no one knew what was on the other side of the ocean. but with the internet everybody has become exposed to how the other side lives. or to what they perceive the other side lives. and because of this humans are no longer satisfied with little. everyone nurses the ambition to japa ( you need about 3 million to achieve this dream ) or at least to get money to change their lives here ( need bout 10 million for that ) and so people are no longer content with little. if you as sugar daddy is nacking them and giving them 10,000 they are very angry inside and feel used because that 10,000 can never change their life and yet here you are beside them with all they need to change their lives but you are only offering 10,000 per nackies, and they look at you and see your benz jeep and lexus and prado and are angry inside. the next step is to kill you and take that 10 million from you because you have made yourself an accesible target to them. and so in this modern world you are more than likely to get killed by your sidechick, or setup. it will happen to you. its only a matter of time. because that 10,000 you are giving her is nothing to her. unless you are one of these MVP sugar daddies who gives their sidechicks 5 million naira a month ? your life is in danger. if you re giving her 5 million a month ? you have changed her life and she does not feel used and she will treasure you. but if you are one of these sugar daddies showing up in prado to come waste her time and use her and drop only 10,000 ? its only a matter of time till we read your obituary

2 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Danjikanbauchi: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
I will rather go for the main chick than the side one. undecided
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Jeff4jerry(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
2 sugar daddy down
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by HEAVEN4444: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:

I am only interested in the bolded. Yakoyo is an abula joint. I know the one in Surulere at Ogunlana Drive. Where is the Phase 1 own? Let me go do my work. Though I still prefer Olaiya.

Do they still use those useless coins? That is my No1 turnoff in them. undecided
this one is just beside that lekki phase 1 gate. when you enter the gate take the first turning on your right its called durosinmi etti street and then take another first right and on that road you will see yakoyo. no there are no coins lol

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by gazza07(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
I need a minute with this lying a** stup!d girl
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
WibusJaga:
Sidechicks FC 2 Married Men FC 0

cry cry cry

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by elpochas: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pierocash:
Is that a police station or a butcher market?

Anyway,the girl is a hardened criminal,just looking at her face you will know say no be today monkey don dey for tree
na beer parlour.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by pocohantas(f): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
this one is just beside that lekki phase 1 gate. when you enter the gate take the first turning on your right its called durosinmi etti street and then take another first right and on that road you will see yakoyo. no there are no coins lol

Thanks a lot. wink

They used to make use of coins. You change your cash to coins at the POE. When you are done buying, they will convert it back to cash again. cheesy
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by HEAVEN4444: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Thanks a lot. wink

They used to make use of coins. You change your cash to coins at the POE. When you are done buying, they will convert it back to cash again. cheesy
oh i am not aware of that coin practice lol . truth be told i only discovered the place like 4 months ago. grin
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Shalommy(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chaii.. Another sugar daddy down. More will fall..
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by AOdunayo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
GRACETOLIVE:
shocked

Another man down in active service

All men kindly report to base!!!!!

I repeat!!!!

All men kindly report to base!!!!!
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Scamperlee(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Money things. This life sha!
Wanna Bleep
Wanna belong
Wanna flex
It might end In an untimely death. Life goes on...
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by InvertedHammer: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
/
Some people can only learn the hard way.

He chose to date a Nigerian lady with tattoos on her body. How low could he go? He was in it for the thrill and ended up dead.

/
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by dingbang(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Odingo1:
Men don’t want to learn, they will keep on dying for Toto.

Even if na sex they want, Ashawo full everywhere they are doing gold digging sidechicks that will know their in and out and kill them.
swears
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Clinghton: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Evil begats evil.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Kdon2: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6687005/lady-kills-boyfriend-uyo-after

https://politicsnigeria.com/side-chick-kills-married-man-in-uyo/

She took the Jeep for wheel balancing since Tuesday morning till Wednesday evening when she was caught. Very dumb
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Tecno66: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pierocash:
Is that a police station or a butcher market?

Anyway,the girl is a hardened criminal,just looking at her face you will know say no be today monkey don dey for tree
The lady is a heartless demon. She killed the man because of the money and the jeep.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by wany(f): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vickyvice:
Better thunder go fire this girl. No need for all this investigation. Take her to firing squad and shoot her dead straight up. How one man go hustle, while one bearchi go come kill am, collect money and Jeep. No nah. Now, Most chic's will not be able to secure sugar daddy with all this kind report . I hope chidinmma has been killed.

A lot of men are dumb and still analog in the game,you all need to wake up,this is no more the 80ties but the new dawn,this chic don't want peanuts any more but big bags and the only way to get the bag is to drop a nigga,no this and live long. undecided street ti take over

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.