Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo (69988 Views)

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Man Beats A Danfo Driver For Bashing His Jeep In Lagos / Man Found Dead In His Jeep In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by AuroraB(f): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I was reading sharp sharp they come and chop rice at your close relative burial, and later giving money... I forgot
Are you done eating from your abode the IDP camp
If that one no do you, go find akitan eat from nau grin
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Hassanmaye(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
AuroraB:
Are you done eating from your abode the IDP camp
If that one no do you, go find akitan eat from nau grin
Hahahhahahaha I will catch am Edo boy o fear me. Na my last take
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Benwallt(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Work you won't work but wants to live a flying life. Tsunder kee you there. The rate at which these Jezebels are returning the men folks to their maker expressly is alarming. Global warming has turned things on it's head.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Another one shocked
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by davies(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Another Sugar Daddy down.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
She didn't kill the man.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by ehay(f): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Unrated900:
A lesson to all even especially me
Cos he get one side chick wey dey always act like say I don marry her.
All times na I love you
I love you
So teee my head self don Dey burst.
As I come see say this side chick Dey kill men ups and down.
Make I give
My self sense, before she kill me
Cos person Pikin still small.
Make I stick to my wife hence forth jare.
Thank God na pretty lady like
Rihana be my woman
Only be say as person go bleep side chick person no fit bleep him wife like that.

Why can't you bleep your wife like you do your side chick??
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by VickyRotex(f): 12:50am On Aug 06, 2021
Proverbs 5:3-5

For the lips of the adulterous woman drip honey, and her seductive words are smoother than olive oil, but in the end she is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by cococandy(f): 1:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:

There is no greater dishonor to a widow to wear black ,put ashes on your forehead and mourn for a man who's penls sent him to his maker .To think she will have to go through archaic traditions and perform those barbaric widow rites ,all for what? a philandering stray dog? undecided
who says she has to?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Funflipper: 1:07am On Aug 06, 2021
osuofia2:
She told investigators that she only took the vehicle out for 'Wheel Balancing and alignment' adding that she knew nothing about the murder
See mumu cheap lies.
Chai men are now endangered species in the hands of women. The reverse used to be the case

You will be surprised some people will believe her story and before you know it, she will be all dressed up having interviews just like Chidimma
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by EgunMogaji2: 4:59am On Aug 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh. Sensational journalism.

You should have left it at “woman kills lover”, but you had to throw in the sidechick narrative. You had to give us the Chidinma Ataga 2.0 vibes.

Now people would leave the obvious crime (MURDER) and face adultery.

Another set would help us blame the wife. Maybe she wasn’t opening toto regularly or she was a career woman.

Talmabout he would have been alive if he didn’t cheat on his virtuous wife. undecided

Forget sexy sef. My own is they have such embarrassing low taste in sidechicks. They claim they want peace, but when you see the girls they cheat on their wives with, no atom of peace.

Is it your peace? grin
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 06, 2021
muller101:
See how this one just abandoned the murder case.
And who are you to tell me what to comment? undecided. Since you are so interested in the murder case why not go and start your own investigation

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by wany(f): 5:23am On Aug 06, 2021
Ayo2004:
99.99% of rich old men are sugardaddies including most of you who have rich dads
Abeg,make we hear word,most men can't control their prick and it is not a crime

These bitches deserve to be shown hell
Hmmmm but they are showing the men hell since they can't control their third leg undecided

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 06, 2021
cococandy:
who says she has to?
Her in-laws undecided
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by muller101(m): 6:01am On Aug 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
And who are you to tell me what to comment? undecided. Since you are so interested in the murder case why not go and start your own investigation
Why won't you pitch tent with people of your kind. Jezebels.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Afunshi007: 6:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Wheel balancing and alignment around 5am ?
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 06, 2021
muller101:
Why won't you pitch tent with people of your kind. Jezebels .
Your mama na our leader. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by muller101(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Your mama na our leader. tongue
Don't worry your end is drawing near. Witch. shocked
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2021
muller101:
Don't worry your end is drawing near. Witch. shocked
Say hi to your mum for me. wink
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by pocohantas(f): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Is it your peace? grin

I am only concerned na. grin

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Unrated900(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2021
ehay:

Why can't you bleep your wife like you do your side chick??

Leave that one
He no concern you
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Ayo2004: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2021
wany:

Hmmmm but they are showing the men hell since they can't control their third leg undecided
Lol,how may sugar daddies have died compared to the millions of them all over the world
Most men can't stay with only one women forever,it's only those that are poor(no woman wants a poor elderly man) or those that their self control is over the moon...
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by muller101(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Say hi to your mum for me. wink
Bandit with zero reputation. Evening newspaper.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Chidinma said Ataga Raped her..
This idiot said she drove the car for wheel balancing..

This useless OLOSHOs always have a fake stroy to give..
She should be killed or lynched to death by an angry Buhari hating ipob mob..

Nonsense..

FutureIsFemale come and see una people..
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2021
cooooooks:
Why will I burden myself with side chicks?

They are useless an even negative.

They can't add to your life, are sometimes empty upstairs, will kill you for Brazilian wig an did you check well, they don't even know how to please a man.

Completely useless deal.
when are you buying me Peruvian weave? angry
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2021
muller101:
Bandit with zero reputation. Evening newspaper.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by muller101(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
MY mama toto tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2021
[quote author=muller101 post=104484390][/quote] E pain am grin cheesy grin.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by cococandy(f): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Her in-laws undecided
hmm. Is that right?
Well No one can force you to mourn for anyone or put on displays that you don’t feel like.

She can certainly give him a burial or attend if his family are the ones doing the funeral but she won’t be arrested for not throwing herself on the ground in fake sorrow.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2021
cococandy:
hmm. Is that right?
Well No one an force you to mourn for anyone or put on displays that you don’t feel like.

She can certainly give him a burial or attend if his family are the ones doing the funeral but she won’t be arrested for not throwing herself on the ground in fake sorrow.
It's not right, but then that is the fate of windows in this part of the world. You would be shocked what some families still put widows through in 2021 all in the name of customs and traditions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El Chapo Jailed For Life / Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.