Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! (3603 Views)

Who Was The First Human To Celebrate Jesus? / Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? / Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! by Image123(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
petra1:

Wrong . Had Mirror Has denied the faith by his will. His salvation is lost. The bible says we should not pray for such a person.

1 John 5:16 (NKJV)
16 If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that.

Heb 6:4 — Heb 6:6 (KJV Strong's)
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

You get time and patience, well done. He doesn't read Bible only unsold awake magazine.
Re: Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! by HardMirror(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
petra1:

Wrong . Had Mirror Has denied the faith by his will. His salvation is lost. The bible says we should not pray for such a person.

16 If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that.

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
you are 100% right.
Re: Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
petra1:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm now let me enlighten you a bit! smiley
It's until someone is fully a Christian that we will start avoiding him when he turned his back on the Faith but to the true Christians (JWs) HardMirror was never one of us so to me he's just a misinformed churchgoer who now realized that those he's been associating with as believers are living in delusion!

The verse say "those who were once enlightened"

From the standpoint of true Christians the man HardMirror was never enlightened as a Christian.
There is a difference between someone who is already one of us (JWs) and an antagonist who hates us because we claim we are the only Christian Organization. While we may examine the scriptures with someone who feels we're wrong to claim we are the only Christians, we mustn't even greet a former JW who turned his back on the Organization! Romans 16:17 compare to 2John 10-12 smiley
Re: Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
petra1:

It is impossible, which is why he crieth and lamenteth and seeketh to take other simple and foolish evil souls along with him to his death.

Exactly as Satan is doing and all evil men are doing also.

Very very wicked and evil things!

Instead of them to fall quietly, alone they just must be fully and greatly evil and therefore must take others along with them, exactly as Satan, the-evil (D'evil)

I just can't wait for The Lord to come wipe all of them away!
Re: Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! by IMAliyu(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Out of curiosity, do you simply just don't believe in Christianity and the Christian conception of God.
Or do you just in general reject the existence of a God in whatever way people define the word?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! by HardMirror(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
IMAliyu:
Out of curiosity, do you simply just don't believe in Christianity and the Christian conception of God.
Or do you just in general reject the existence of a God in whatever way people define the word?
it would depend on how god is defined. for example if you say you believe god to be the energy that keeps the universe alive. i could accept that. if you say your god is the sun, i could accept that. if you say your god is the conscience in every human, i could accept that. these are definations that are within a scope that is realistic. the moment you start adding attributes to your god that you cannot prove, then there is a problem. for example if you said god is the sun, that is good... then you take it further and say the sun created heaven and earth, you begin to get silly,.. then you say this sun talks to you and commands you to do things,... hmmm... that is were religion comes in. religions make claims that cannot be substantiated, that are illogical and impractical. you can choose to just worship the sun because it is integral to life on earth, no problem because i understand why you made that decision even though i would not go along with you to worship the sun. so it totally depends on how you define god.
Re: Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! by IMAliyu(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
HardMirror:
it would depend on how god is defined. for example if you say you believe god to be the energy that keeps the universe alive. i could accept that. if you say your god is the sun, i could accept that. if you say your god is the conscience in every human, i could accept that. these are definations that are within a scope that is realistic. the moment you start adding attributes to your god that you cannot prove, then there is a problem. for example if you said god is the sun, that is good... then you take it further and say the sun created heaven and earth, you begin to get silly,.. then you say this sun talks to you and commands you to do things,... hmmm... that is were religion comes in. religions make claims that cannot be substantiated, that are illogical and impractical. you can choose to just worship the sun because it is integral to life on earth, no problem because i understand why you made that decision even though i would not go along with you to worship the sun. so it totally depends on how you define god.
Makes sense, thanks.
Re: Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Let me list the clear differences between the true Christians and Misinformed Churchgoers!

©We don't expect any miraculous works so we work towards what we believe and beg God to support us if it's according to His will.

©We believe strongly in the power in God's word than force or weapons, so instead of relying on weapons to set standards among us we use God's word and there is no group of people as faithful and loyal to their God like JWs!

©We love everyone but not equally. All people as our neighbours and fellow JWs as our brothers so be rest assured that whenever you hear of wars or killings not a single JW will support such no matter what!

©We try as much as possible to live a simple life style so no titles (religious) is attached to our names!

©We make sure that our people only marry within the Organization so as to live peaceful lives since both man and woman beleive in the word as our central unit of control.

©We do not involve in Politics so just like Jesus' first century followers we don't have a hand in the troubles going on in the world.

©We don't join in military services because we want to make peace reign using the WORD instead of the SWORD.

©Due to all these differences there is LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating our gathering but all other religions hate us intensely.

Finally we believe we are the only Christian group on this planet so no matter the religion you've been with before to us you are never a Christian since you weren't OBEDIENT to the rules set by our Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ.

Thank you Mr HardMirror it's a pleasure chatting with you! smiley
Re: Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! by petra1(m): 6:16am On Aug 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm now let me enlighten you a bit! smiley

oya . . Mr Enlightener

The verse say "those who were once enlightened"

From the standpoint of true Christians the man HardMirror was never enlightened as a Christian.
There is a difference between someone who is already one of us (JWs) and an antagonist who hates us because we claim we are the only Christian Organization.

Firstly your organization is not seen as Christians. The should have be Christ Witness and not Jehovah witness.

Acts 1:8 . . . and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

so change the Name first then we can talk again.
Re: Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2021
The group name "CHRISTIANS" simply means "Christ's Witnesses" so it makes no sense repeating the group name that Satan has profaned with his agents!

Listen to what God said:

And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name! Isaiah 65:15

The group name LEFT for a CURSE in that verse is "CHRISTIANS" throughout the world today that name supposed to be commended each time a person is spoken of as a Christian because he/she is one of the followers of the most Wonderful Counselor ever on this planet {Matthew 5:13-16 Isaiah 9:6} but the opposite is what is happening now! HardMirror is a living evidence of this fact. He listed so many things that makes that group name STINKS spiritually so it's of no pedigree just as it should be!

That's why Jesus asked his angels to gather all of you and bind you in bundles (different groups claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines) and destroy you all for making a mess out of his name! Matthew 13:30

But what about Jesus' true followers?
Well Jehovah began calling His own people by another (group) name

"Jehovah's Witnesses"

That's why we are bearing another unique name since you people with your father Satan the devil has profaned our former group name "Christians" or "Christ's Witnesses"

Go throughout the earth and say you are a Christian then compare to when someone say "i am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" that's when you'll realize the group name that's above all other group names.
It's not because we're much because our total population globally is less than 9 million but Jesus said about us:

“You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens" Matthew 5:14-16

PEACE! smiley

petra1:

oya . . Mr Enlightener
Firstly your organization is not seen as Christians. The should have be Christ Witness and not Jehovah witness.
Acts 1:8 . . . and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
so change the Name first then we can talk again.
Re: Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! by Pelecius: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2021
IMAliyu:

Makes sense, thanks.
grin grin
Re: Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! by budaatum: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
HardMirror:
and yet you guys want me to prove i was a christian. ogbeni you are not a christian. maxindhouse is a christian. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

I think you meant "wasn't a Christian", and if so, don't mind them because its obvious you believed, which is Christianity.

Now, if only you had understood instead. You wouldn't have been a Christian, but I think you'd have been better off, and I hope you'd now try understanding, because I think you'd like the teachings that it is written that Christ thought. You might even begin to appreciate the atheist Christ, because it's obvious he too did not believe what he was told to, but used his own eyes and mind just as he is written to have taught one should.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Contradictions In The Bible / Bomb Blast At Cocin Headquarters Church,jos. / 10hrs Of Praying In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.