Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Can You Approach A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Approach A Guy (2962 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wonders shall never end. embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Albertone:

You have no respect whatsoever for Jesus Christ. You don't use him to joke.
Please have sense.
My guy!!! am so happy to see you again... how was the trip? and where is my package?
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by czarr(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Yes, na. Of course why not?? Guys I approach well and slap with boobs and they fall down at my feet, their legs already spread 180° wide for me. Too bad none of them know I have no intention of husbanding them. I can't put a man I've tasted his thing in my house. God forbid. What value does he want to give our kids? Once I'm done with them, I dump them.
LMAO, sex is what guys value over "husbanding". I guess you wanted to turn it around but you fail to realize men and women are different.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Albertone(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Megatron77:
My guy!!! am so happy to see you again... how was the trip? and where is my package?

Erm...

You're mistaking me for someone else undecided

Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Albertone:

Erm...

You're mistaking me for someone else undecided

Oooh okay... i thought it was you that loved the seas. sorry maybe i mistook you for him
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Magnoliaa(f): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
kkins25:

Why not maintain all other customs, abi because them no born you for some village wey as a tradition women need to have scars of being whipped to the bone.

how about reshaping your skull to look like that of T-Rex, before you would be deemed beautiful.

how about clipping that clit off?

Is killing of twins not also an cutural identity?
why do hell are africans to hung up on the past? is african tradition any better than that of Indians, japanese or chinese? na wa ohh.. Tradition, tradition, tradition, was it only african women that tended to house duties?

Your western counterparts also did the same, to remind you. So is your culture clinging society any better?

Sighs. I have no idea what you're talking about nor what to say to you. All I know is that the culture is meant for men. All these back and forth with me ko necesstri. You won't need them in your wife's house and neither will you be caught arguing with her like this. Just take my advice from a good place. You need to learn to kill your voice and thoughts. "Ile aya, ile eko ni."

1 Like

Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Cholls(m): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Sighs. I have no idea what you're talking about nor what to say to you. I all know is that the culture is meant for men. All these back and forth with me ko necesstri. You won't need them in your wife's house and neither will you be caught arguing with her like this. Just take my advice from a good place. You need to learn to kill your voice and thoughts. "Ile aya, ile eko ni."
my sister hi
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Magnoliaa(f): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Cholls:
my sister hi

Hi to you too, brother. How may I help you?
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by cooooooks(m): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2021
Who is jesus?

Did you meet him?

Albertone:

You made a failed attempt at sarcasm and I'm letting you know that the name of Jesus is not what you can use in your failed sarcasm.

I don't blame you.Collecting men's money and spreading your legs wide for them are the only things you know how to do.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2021
Rozcol:
Yes ooo why not,something that I've been doing since childhood, I can't count the number of times I've approached Jesus Christ to express my feelings for him
this is very offensive.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Albertone(m): 12:31am On Aug 07, 2021
cooooooks:
Who is jesus?

Did you meet him?

I don't argue with unbelievers.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Albertone(m): 12:35am On Aug 07, 2021
Megatron77:
Oooh okay... i thought it was you that loved the seas. sorry maybe i mistook you for him

I sure am.The one you left his message pending in your mail undecided

But I never remembered saying I was going on a trip.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by cooooooks(m): 1:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Sky daddy said what?

Albertone:

I don't argue with unbelievers.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Cholls(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hi to you too, brother. How may I help you?
My sister I will like to be your friend
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2021
Albertone:

I sure am.The one you left his message pending in your mail undecided

But I never remembered saying I was going on a trip.
Ok...maybe i should have used break and not trip
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Yes, na. Of course why not?? Guys I approach well and slap with boobs and they fall down at my feet, their legs already spread 180° wide for me. Too bad none of them know I have no intention of husbanding them. I can't put a man I've tasted his thing in my house. God forbid. What value does he want to give our kids? Once I'm done with them, I dump them.

See this Mgbeke grin
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by immacul6(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2021
Hi there�
Have you ever heard of FORSAGE?

want a passive way of making making money having to do almost nothing at all?

Join FORSAGE BUSD using the link below
https:///JdYCMIABlJWDZI2Fo21gRw

Will be teaching and sharing how to make passive income doing almost nothing at all.��

1 Like

Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Divoc19(f): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Yes.
Izido:
Can you approach a guy if you have feelings for him?
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Pweetyccee(f): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2021
Lol Una too like argument for d forum
Haba u guy's 2 rest small
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Albertone(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2021
cooooooks:
Sky daddy said what?

Give your life to Christ before it's too late.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Albertone(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2021
Megatron77:
Ok...maybe i should have used break and not trip

Sis that's not me!

Another guy too DM'ed you that same day.Maybe he was the one taking trips and breaks.

As for me,I dey vex for you undecided

Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Rozcol:
Yes ooo why not,something that I've been doing since childhood, I can't count the number of times I've approached Jesus Christ to express my feelings for him
You just sounded so dumb angry.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by cooooooks(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Give your life to Songo before it's too late.

Albertone:

Give your life to Christ before it's too late.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by MufasaLion: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
cooooooks:
Give your life to Songo before it's too late.

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
No joy
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by cooooooks(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin grin

My man has not asked why our country is in the doldrums despite our over religiosity.

MufasaLion:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
No joy
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Pumpumking: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Izido:

angry
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Pumpumking: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Izido:

ok So u can approach gay men but u scared to toast women... correct?
Bro r u ok?(no oofeesese) angry
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by onlyson16(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Rozcol:
If you had sense you would have understood my post better and not come up with this rubbish
is He ur mate?
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by onlyson16(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Rozcol:
How far,do you have money?I can reason you ooo if you are not a kiss and tell.This is me shooting my shot on your dumb skull. Jesus Christ is not as stiff as you portray him,I can play with him anyhow I like provided I don't spread my legs and collect men's money like your sisters and female relatives do.
u say? U can play with who anyhow? Becareful ooh
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
cooooooks:
grin grin

My man has not asked why our country is in the doldrums despite our over religiosity.

the problem is not religion, but bad leadership, corruption and the failure of the justice systems.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by MufasaLion: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
cooooooks:
grin grin

LMAO
Religion doesn't contribute any significance impact in this country.

1 Like

Re: Can You Approach A Guy by finalboss(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Peaceadebu:
That's my next plan bkos I am tired of waiting to be the one to be approached. Please I need a guy of above 30 yrs for a serious relationship. He should reside btw Jos and Abuja. I don't need a long distance relationship � please. Thanks
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Doesn't Like Kissing / Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady / See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.