Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? (2738 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by smachboss01(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:

@OP!!

Just don't Hit a Lady..
Though I know it's painful for a Lady to be slapping you n you not doing anything about it.. embarassed

But following modern laws n codes of conduct, just overlook..
If it's ur Wife/Girlfriend, report to her Mother..
If it's a colleague, threaten or sue her with Assault..

'Beating of woman na Olden Days Life'.. sad undecided

Oga close mouth

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by jimmychang: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tonnyray:
And women hitting men is...?

Modern ways of life grin.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by jimmychang: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:

@OP!!

Just don't Hit a Lady..
Though I know it's painful for a Lady to be slapping you n you not doing anything about it.. embarassed

may you never rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Susily(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
siofra:

So it is now that gender equality matters
Nairaland men sha, bloody hypocrites!!!!

Why should a lady hit a man in the first place?? She should accept whatever she sees after hitting a man

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
smachboss01:

Oga close mouth

Lols..
Oga, be smart..
The world is changing..
Try to be open minded..
Maybe it's bcoz u re talking based on Naija only..

In d new Western values, you don't Hit a lady, no matter what!!
You walk or even run away!! If u hit back, u will definitely Beat her up because of the Anger..!!
And if Cameras catch you, My Brother, you are doomed!!

As a young man, To be Labelled 'Woman beater' in dis Generation is not a Good thing oo!! sad embarassed
Think about dis!!
Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
jimmychang:

may you never rest in peace

Read my reply to
SmachBosso1

As a Guy, if Woman slap you, just try Walk away!!
because if you Slap back, Things will escalate n you will be d Beast@d end..

Make una dey Think Far n wide.. sad
Everything no be gragra.. smiley
Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ishilove:
Why will you hit in the first place? Why the vawulence?

That aside, the reason why society advocates that you the man don't hit a woman when she hits first is because when you retaliate, you are likely going to do so with more force than she did because males are biological stronger than females, thereby inflicting more damage on her than she ever possibly can on you.

However, violence begat violence. I have brothers and I will not like them to be manhandled by anyone, male or female. I'm a firm believer of equal opportunity ass whopping so don't hit if you don't want to get hit. If you slap, expect to receive slakpata in return.

This Nairaland's Ishilove ehn!! smiley cool
All your points and responses are always concise n devoid of any bias..
You re Blessed!!

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by SoftChordz: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:

@OP!!

Just don't Hit a Lady..

report to her mother hahahahaha say that with your mouth and listen to yourself, a grown assss man reporting his wife or gf to who?? I'm handling it in my house, if e no fit person gats go. Why is the thread topic a question?? Anyone that hits anyone should be beaten twice add hard gtfoh. If my future wife hits me if she's a good loving wife I'll ignore and laugh it off and advice her against violence. If an unknown bitttch or female puts their hands on me I'll ensure those hands will remember me for few days or weeks while enjoying hot water compress.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This Nairaland's Ishilove ehn!! smiley cool
All your points and responses are always concise n devoid of any bias..
You re Blessed!!
And you too!

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
I don't hit a woman but I remembered in 2011 when I am SS3, we were just playing then na so this girl tear me slap ooo for window side, all our classmate were like Abbey ye ye ye cheesy, she did not even say sorry, na so I tried to give her small slap to let people think its just play, na so this girl guild like she want to fight me strong face, I withdraw my hand and gave her hot slap like thunder she nearly faint and all my fingers shows on her cheek angry
Everyone for class come beg me, she later begged me when she come to her senses though, I regret my actions that day though

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by 2rez: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
angelfallz:
Which one is gentleman no dey Nigeria again.
If a woman wants a gentleman she should behave like a lady.
A woman's ladylike behaviour brings out a man's gentleness.

Your oil of grace no go run dry. Collect

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by MufasaLion: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
A lady must never hit a man irrespective of the situation likewise man too. Although, I really can't guarantee that the man won't retaliate. But what sort of a lady would hit a man?
Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Admiral49(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nooooooooooo that is why you are a man..... Humility is strength and not retaliating is might.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Palazee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ok

I thought we are in the era of gender equality

Everybody is equal na undecided undecided

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by smachboss01(m): 5:47am On Aug 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lols..
Oga, be smart..
The world is changing..
Try to be open minded..
Maybe it's bcoz u re talking based on Naija only..

In d new Western values, you don't Hit a lady, no matter what!!
You walk or even run away!! If u hit back, u will definitely Beat her up because of the Anger..!!
And if Cameras catch you, My Brother, you are doomed!!

As a young man, To be Labelled 'Woman beater' in dis Generation is not a Good thing oo!! sad embarassed
Think about dis!!

grin grin grin Go to youtube and search MGTOW moment or MGTOW self-defense and see whitemen beating the devil out of there women so i as i said oga close mouth... if woman hit you as a man.. its within your right to defend you anyhow you see fit.. and its legal as long as you are in risk of harm you can continue till you feel safe... Baba educate yourself and quit been a simp.. trust me you will regret it

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by romunu(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2021
I won’t hit her back

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by yuping(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Nobody has the right to hit the other, but if your are hit emotions set in, you might loose yourself. Me I just stay a way from toxic girls I don't like being embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by zexy2030(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:
In these times of gender equality, if a woman hits you first would you hit her back?
Hitting back at a woman doesn't make you stronger because she is a weakling, no need to show strength, just spit on her and walk away. That's an emotional punch.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by DonroxyII: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:
In these times of gender equality, if a woman hits you first would you hit her back?
Nope but if it becomes habitual then she needs:

"Anger management therapy"

And that should be to making her feel what she makes me feel ......

Just one brain resetting slap and a very hot one .....

I will definitely apologize later to square her processing faculty!

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by DonroxyII: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I will either press her breast or tap her ass
And she will kill you because you are stupid ......

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Years Old Simple Girl Looking For A Boyfriend! / Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink / Man Tries To Escape Tru Window After Being Caught Sleeping...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.