Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (12254 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 190: 9:11am On May 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 9:36am On May 17, 2011
Bullshit
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 190: 9:50am On May 17, 2011
shocked angry
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 17, 2011
@OP
how can i reach you ? My granny also likes tall guys !
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by eros(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2011
Dumb.est post i ever read on nairaland.

@ Poster, please get a life. . . . seriously.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by andyanders: 8:59pm On May 17, 2011
THIS STORY IS FALSE. PASTE YOUR PICTURE SO THAT WE CAN SEE HOW TALL YOU ARE. MAYBE YOU ARE EVEN TOO SHORT AND WANT TO HEAR PEOPLE'S OPINION. PEOPLE EVN ADMIRE JULIUS AGU, MI AND MOST OF THEM COS THEY HAVE BRAIN .IF YOU HAVE QUALITY WITH YOUR HEIGHT, YOU SHOULD BE KNOWN. WHO GAVE YOU VISA TO TRAVEL ABROAD=USA? TELL ME WHERE IN THE USA YOU TRAVELLED TO? TELL ME AND ALSO THE STREET AND COUNTY. WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN ADVERTISED HERE IN NIGERIA? YOU DEY TALK LIE-OLEOSHI
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by DamiKhojie(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2011
I'm 6'5" and being tall is cool and all but it gets tiresome after awhile I get asked the same questions everyday: how tall are you? do you play basketball?. Also it can be a pain to find clothes especially when ur not big, heavy or fat I have to buy jeans online and get most of my dress clothes heavily tailored or made from scratch.

@the topic unless you're near 7 feet like 6'8"+ I doubt your getting as much attention as you claim it's probably in your head
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by kabukabu50(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2011
You may be tall but you obviously have the intelligence of a monkey grin grin grin you can't spell to save your life and your diction is terrible,go whip your parents for not sending you to school grin grin grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2011
DamiKhojie:

I'm 6'5" and being tall is cool and all but it gets tiresome after awhile I get asked the same questions everyday: how tall are you? do you play basketball?. Also it can be a pain to find clothes especially when your not big, heavy or fat I have to buy jeans online and get most of my dress clothes heavily tailored or made from scratch.

@the topic unless you're near 7 feet like 6'8"+ I doubt your getting as much attention as you claim it's probably in your head

Thats what we tall ppl have to deal with

When I was young It was a pain in the butt, I went to a doc to make me shorter. He laughed and said In America ppl wld pay anything to be tall. When you are young you cant play pranks cos you are easily noticed, Ppl expect you to be older and more matured.

In my class i was the youngest but the tallest but teachers would be like you being the oldest should know better.

Anyone 6ft5 and above is already taller than 90 to 95% of the world. I am one of the 5-10%
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 17, 2011
kabukabu50:

You may be tall but you obviously have the intelligence of a monkey grin grin grin you can't spell to save your life and your diction is terrible,go whip your parents for not sending you to school grin grin grin

eros:

Dumb.est post i ever read on nairaland.

@ Poster, please get a life. . . . seriously.

~Bluetooth:

@OP
how can i reach you ? My granny also likes tall guys !
* Rolling on the floor laughing out loud and hold my ribs* grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hooklover: 9:34pm On May 17, 2011
Well guys Its a priviledge to have ur comments coming in, The issue is height is a plus to a man, if u happen to c urself u aS SHORT dont transfer agression to ppl who are tall cos they never caused it. TRY LOOK AT UR SELF AND DO SOMETHING TO AVOID TRANSFERING SHORTNESS TO UR OFFSPRINGS.

IF Someone is tall ,is it a crime that some folks here are talking trash, someone is even asking me say how i take go america cos america is for ppl like him alone, thatS shallow reasoning .

if u ARE short and u command attention let us also hear u its a free world,

babes what do u think, are u attracted to short or average height men,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by oboidanre(f): 9:38pm On May 17, 2011
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 10cirenoh: 9:40pm On May 17, 2011
The shortest in my family is 5'7, the tallest is about 6'6, my youngest sibling is 6'6, i am around 6'1, when we walk together, come see people as dem go just dey loook.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 17, 2011
@Poster, Your hieght must have been spectacular cuz i haven't gotten that much complement though i'm a 6 footer.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by GODSON2009(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2011
this is the funniest thread ever loooool where are the ladies to massage the association of tall men's ego grin grin grin
iv missed nairaland(settles in to watch with popcorn and coke)
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hooklover: 9:51pm On May 17, 2011
i am happy other tall guys are commenting on their height and the attention they get, so its not only me, i am waiting for a short guy to come here and comment on the attention they get for being short or a height that is not easily noticed,

the babes are not speaking y now,
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Hardballer(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2011
lmao this guy is obviously trollin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 10cirenoh: 10:05pm On May 17, 2011
short people get attention too o.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Sagamite(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2011
hooklover:

I HAVE HAD SERIES  OF ENCOUNTERS.  I WAS WALKIG ON THE ROAD ONE DAY AND A GUY STOPPED IN HIS CAR ROLLED THE GLASS AND SAID I LOV your HEIGHT AND DROVE OFF.

I WAS IN THE BANK SOMETIME AGO AND A MAN SMILED AT ME IN THE BANK, HE SAID HE HAS 2 GUYS GROWING UP AND I AM A SYMBOL OF HOW HE WANT THEM TO LOOK LIKE.

I RECIEVE ALOT OF ATTENTION EVERY WHERE . EVEN CONFRA GUYS IN UNI DID ALL THEY COULD TO GET ME THEY SAY MY HEIGHT IS THE KEY , I STOOD MY GROUND.

Where were this?

Soho?

The rate of these your experiences with "men", I feel sorry for your buttocks.

Soon na another thread you go open for NL to detail your trauma.

hooklover:

THE DESIRE OF MANY LADIES IS A 6 FT+ GUY , I AGREE COS HEIGHT COMMANDS A LOT OF ATTENTION EVEN GUYS ADMIRE GUYS WITH EXCELLENT HEIGHT AND POSTURE TALKLESS OF BABES WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING.

I HAVE HAD SERIES  OF ENCOUNTERS.  I WAS WALKIG ON THE ROAD ONE DAY AND A GUY STOPPED IN HIS CAR ROLLED THE GLASS AND SAID I LOV your HEIGHT AND DROVE OFF.

I WAS IN A MARKET  AND A WOMAN WALKED PAST ME AND  BECKONED TO ME THAT MY MUM MUST BE A VERY PROUD WOMAN TO HAVE SOME ONE LIKE ME.

I WAS IN THE BANK SOMETIME AGO AND A MAN SMILED AT ME IN THE BANK, HE SAID HE HAS 2 GUYS GROWING UP AND I AM A SYMBOL OF HOW HE WANT THEM TO LOOK LIKE.

I WAS IN THE SUPPER MARKET ABROAD AND A LADY OF AFRICAN AMERICAN DECENT JUST CAME TO ME TOLD ME SHE RILLY ADMIRE  MY HEIGHT WE LEFT WE EXCHANGED GREETING AND NUMBER BUT I NO FOLLOW UP COS I WAS NOT INTERESTED.

EVEN AT WORK EVERY BODY ADMIRES MY HEIGHT THEY SAY IT OPENLY ,EVEN THE WHITE GUYS HEIGHT COMMAND S RESPECT

my ex babe still dream of marrying me  she says she wants her kids to be tall and she can achieve that when she marries some one like me i just wonder .

WHEN I WAS IN UNI MY HEIGHT WAS OUTSTANDING , LECTURES KNOW ME INSTANTLY , IF I CONTEST I WOULD WIN COS PPL GO CARRY THE WORK LIKE CONTRACT EVEN BABES I NO KNOW WILL SUPPORT ME WITH THEIR LAST ENERGY, THEY SAY THE LOVE PPL LIKE ME IN POSITIONS.  

MY BABE IN SCHOOL THEN TOOK ME TO HER HOUSE , HER MUM SAW ME AND TOLD ME THAT I HAVE NEVER ALLOWED ANY MAN IN MY HOUSE TO FIND MY DAUGHTER BUT SEEING ME SHE HAVE TO CHANGE HER MIND AND I SHOULD MAKE SURE I PROTECT HER DAUGHTER/

I RECIEVE ALOT OF ATTENTION EVERY WHERE . EVEN CONFRA GUYS IN UNI DID ALL THEY COULD TO GET ME THEY SAY MY HEIGHT IS THE KEY , I STOOD MY GROUND.

babes believe that the taller the guy the more the security they have ,,,,,,,,,,,,,i beleive its false but they just beleive that .

I HAVE ENCOUNTERED SERIES OF LADIES THAT HAVE OPENLY SAY THEY ADMIRE MY HEIGHT AND ARE READY TO DATE ME . WITH POWER EYE CONTACT

Dont blame a babe that wants a 6 ft plus guy alot comeS with haVing such, i pray all ladies have their desire.

[b]warning [/b]not all 6 ft + would make good lover or a healthy home. just pray

Surely most girls like tall guys but believe me that they also want the guy to show he is mentally balanced and educated, especially with good grammatical constructs and ability to spell.

The amount of piaaaun (ibons) wey you give for this post na real wah!
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Natasha2(f): 10:13pm On May 17, 2011
this is true to some extent
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by MeGaStReEt: 10:15pm On May 17, 2011
@poster

pull your shirt and trousier sharp sharp

Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Natasha2(f): 10:23pm On May 17, 2011
poster I'm with you on this one kiss
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hooklover: 10:24pm On May 17, 2011
na wa oh ppl get mind oh , somebody took  time out to  read my write up, just to check for spelling errors,ignoring the message i try to pass across. it is  strange. anyway i appreciate ur effort.

If only you

could make use of ur time more creatively we would have a better NAIJA .

instead of finDING  fault, take ur time also to find good points.  Dont be one sided man wake up.

THIS ADVISE IS NOT JUST for  MY POST BUT IN EVERY THING U DO, IT WILL HELP U ALOT IN LIFE.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Ekpoma1: 10:26pm On May 17, 2011
OP, you are educated indeed. Go get a life pls and stop living in fanatasies.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by BABE3: 10:27pm On May 17, 2011
LOL--- Nawa for this topic! I generally like tall guys, but short dudes are aight too. I'm short myself so no biggie.

Height is just a number.  cheesy
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by McCoy91(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2011
Dah, na wa for this thread oh. Globe-trotting engineer my rubber sandals. And who wrote the title of this thread on the homepage. Looks like OP's handiwork.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by MeGaStReEt: 10:34pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

poster I'm with you on this one  kiss

you wan baff with acid??
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 17, 2011
@ OP

Although I am of average height, I definitely agree with you that tall men are more sought after than the rest of us. Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing we can do about our heights, we can only try to better ourselves in other departments that do not entirely depend on our genetics. But this much I know: if women had to choose between a financially stable guy and a tall guy, given that both choices are mutually exclusive , then most---if not all---would definitely choose the former. And thank you very much for rubbing your height in our faces. grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by MeGaStReEt: 11:03pm On May 17, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@ OP

Although I am of average height, I definitely agree with you that tall men are more [b]sought after [/b]than the rest of us. Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing we can do about our heights, we can only try to better ourselves in other departments that do not entirely depend on our genetics. But this much I know: if women had to choose between a financially stable guy and a tall guy, given that both choices are mutually exclusive , then most---if not all---would definitely choose the former. And thank you very much for rubbing your height in our faces. grin

by who
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by follypimpi(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2011
@ Sagamite

U dey hate cos u r a dwarf abi grin grin grin Wats gud boss?
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by follypimpi(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2011
If u got the looks,swagg + attitude and u r 5'11 u wld get girls no doubt.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by firestar(f): 11:07pm On May 17, 2011
Rubs the back of her neck,
Please sit down for awhile.

You're extremely tall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp Tv. Jaytv / You Can Only Choose 1 Of These Big Booty Slay Queens / Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.