Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) (64644 Views)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt / Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Timblogga:
you should rather be ashamed bro. Your comment and pic shows you are a child.

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Flintmoonlight: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Much expected....I know say na go report this kind news....

Their smallest Job

,you don suppose get one award for constantly following up with every bad news wey dey happen for this country lipsrsealed
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
sad To those of u wey doubt lala is 17 years old sad, poverty can make u shrink/abnormal sad. Her parents take care of her/not allow her to wear AKUBE bra/panties up/down.Eat well, u'll grow well and not bend eating eba,akpu,tuwo shinkafa grin lipsrsealed undecided.May heaven watch ova u lala sad

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Na today you know? travel go abroad you go see plenty of them.

there was one girl I saw, I wanted to flex her but when she told me her age, omo I just japa before them lock me up and deport me. she's also 17 but she looks like someone in her early 30's, very ripe.
grin

May sense continue to abide with you. No try minor for abroad oo

2 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Much expected....I know say na go report this kind news....

,you don suppose get one award for constantly following up with every bad news wey dey happen for this country lipsrsealed

Shhmmmm..... How this news take be bad news?
Pesin no go miss again in pis??

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by dk58(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Girls don't always disappear for sex...She could be in serious trouble...May you be found hale and hearty

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
17 kwanu
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
It's so sad, reading all these silly posts, while someone is out there in pains and misery, praying for the return of their loved one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by federal9: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Many people here are dam crazy. A girl is yet to be found and all some of you nitwits could say was that she's at her bf place; she is receiving big cassava. She is 17 for goodness sake. I hope she is not in the wrong place.

I pray she returns safely the way she left.

2 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by goody234: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
she don go collect cassava
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by federal9: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
badboyTee:
. idiot use your head abet !!

Is that how you prove a point, starting your sentence with an abusive word?

You are lucky nairaland is a faceless forum if not you will be in prison by now. I could still trace you from your IP address. I know how I am going to get you. I am going to use you as an example.

Remember the comments you made.

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
federal9:

Is that how you prove a point, starting your sentence with an abusive word?

You are lucky nairaland is a faceless forum if not you will be in prison by now. I could still trace you from your IP address. I know how I am going to get you.

Remember the comments you made.
lol lol lol
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kings59: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
badboyTee:
lol lol lol

I pity you. You insulted someone, and you are still proud about it.

Sell your pride and ask for forgiveness. I wonder why some people find it difficult to as "sorry."

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Light78: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
badboyTee:
. idiot use your head abet !!

Must you address someone as an idiot? I wonder why some of you are ill-mannered on social media.

smh

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
17 year old wey set like this don loss,e come be for PH of all places. shocked shocked..
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by LORDKing001: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
Abobi e shock you abi?.... Nna mehn see wetin dem dey caprison say na 17yrs, abi dem dey whyne my nipple ni?... Haaaa shocked shocked
Abobi dat bani d Egyptians hand. We need go deliver her back to holy ground. Her face don show . D Mata d smell for amma. But as e b so make she come back to holy ground
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by magzey: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
OkuFaba:
Someone that is somewhere shouting "HARDER HARDER".

THRUST me, she'll CUM back stronger and happier.

When the fun is over, she'll give her parents a call..
Please get some sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) / Florence Onome Odior: ExUBA Manager In Tears As She's Remanded In Prison / 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.