Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) (64641 Views)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt / Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Eroms4life17(m): 5:30am On Aug 08, 2021
cococandy:
I knew if I opened this thread, it would be filled with grown men making disgusting comments about a missing child. What does her looking or not looking like her age contribute to her being found?
Disgusting animals.

The point is not her age or what she looks like: the point is that she’s missing and her family is concerned. Whether she’s 35 or 70 or 16, she’s a missing person and if you animals have nothing to contribute, then don’t comment.
I wonder what women ever did to y’all except exist.
Depraved and beyond reprehensible. Your parents should be ashamed

I will excuse the insults. We were not told she was kidnapped. We have seen how most of these things turn out. Girls of her age without proper parental guidance tend to run away from home to be with a man. I seriously doubt if she's used for ritual but if that's the case, then someone she trusted(usually a guy) deceived her. In the end she will be found and her family will shamefully not tell us what happened cos they have done a poor job raising her.

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:34am On Aug 08, 2021
How about a pic without make-up?
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Eroms4life17(m): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2021
cococandy:

Fvck off with your assumptions.
If yours raised you right you wouldn’t be on the internet being inappropriate towards children.
Disgusting
Such hate and anger. When last did you have an orgasm? Seriously u need it so u relax( That's a joke). I have followed up lots of these stories and I work with teenagers for 17 years. I know what very teenage girls can do when they are not happy at home, or get introduced into sex early or have a new boyfriend. Most times they run after him and will only be found safe after declaring her missing. I will be surprised if she's harmed in any way. Please follow this story and tackle me if am wrong. She is safe. She's with a guy. She will be found and the family will not tell us how she was found. Matter close
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MediMedi(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2021
how can this old grown girl be 17
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2021
how can you've a girl child and not be guiding her steps in a state like Rivers, Ogun? not ajepako o? all these ajebutter that used to walk like a programmed robot

I pray she's found soonest
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2021
cococandy:
I knew if I opened this thread, it would be filled with grown men making disgusting comments about a missing DICKcamped child. What does her looking or not looking like her age contribute to her being found?
Disgusting animals.

The point is not her age or what she looks like: the point is that she’s missing bn DICKcamped and her family is concerned. Whether she’s 35 or 70 or 16, she’s a missing DICKcamped person and if you animals have nothing to contribute, then don’t comment.

cool
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Lemme bet my August & September salaries dat d bf will soon release her in coming days.
cool
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DannyG8(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2021
cococandy:
I knew if I opened this thread, it would be filled with grown men making disgusting comments about a missing child. What does her looking or not looking like her age contribute to her being found?
Disgusting animals.

The point is not her age or what she looks like: the point is that she’s missing and her family is concerned. Whether she’s 35 or 70 or 16, she’s a missing person and if you animals have nothing to contribute, then don’t comment.

why the insult , if we choose to insult you back u won't like it oooh please avoid me it my opinion and beside she is not missing , she is enjoying herself somewhere

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2021
streetsoldier1:

May sense continue to abide with you. No try minor for abroad oo
Amen! sometimes it's best to have self control, just assuming I messed up, it end would have been terrible.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Chomsky1967(f): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2021
Pain:
Where is our collective humanity and empathy?? Going by the comments so far... This is a lost and heartless generation !!!

Its really disgusting and sad to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Chomsky1967(f): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2021
cococandy:
Disgusting animals.

I don't just get. Happens every damn time.

2 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2021
The rate of kidnapping for rituals in Ph is on another level. I hope she's found in one piece.

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2021
cococandy:
Disgusting animals.

Aunty okocandy abii wetin dem call you...you dont have to be toxic like that....afterall she is a lady like you are and you guys knows how you go just leave guy for portharcourt talk say you wan go visit ur uncle for benin.....and precise it was just assumptions...
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2021
cococandy:
Disgusting animals.

The question u should ask yourself is: All the other missing girls, how did they turn out? The 'small girl' in Lagos, Delta, Calabar etc all ended up fücking their respective pricks. Whether she's the daughter of a pastor, imam, professor, tailor... ALL girls are born to fück once their vagina begins to secret fluid simple.

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Pana75(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2021
17 ?
Dis one fit bi Reno mama na
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Pana75(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2021
Make una no worry v
Una go soon see am
That's when our brother is don with the project ��

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Onyeka2019: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2021
She don go her boyfriend house go write am down

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by oluakin08: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2021
This one go flex ni jareeeh. 17���

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2021
If you’re questioning why these disgusting comments make me angry, then you’re lost and do not deserve a response.

No matter what your experience with teenagers is, it doesn’t excuse being disgusting at the slightest chance you get.

Eroms4life17:

Such hate and anger. When last did you have an orgasm? Seriously u need it so u relax( That's a joke). I have followed up lots of these stories and I work with teenagers for 17 years. I know what very teenage girls can do when they are not happy at home, or get introduced into sex early or have a new boyfriend. Most times they run after him and will only be found safe after declaring her missing. I will be surprised if she's harmed in any way. Please follow this story and tackle me if am wrong. She is safe. She's with a guy. She will be found and the family will not tell us how she was found. Matter close

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2021
Hamiltonii:

The question u should ask yourself is: All the other missing girls, how did they turn out? The 'small girl' in Lagos, Delta, Calabar etc all ended up fücking their respective pricks. Whether she's the daughter of a pastor, imam, professor, tailor... ALL girls are born to fück once their vagina begins to secret fluid simple.

Xtupid

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Chibuezem(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

17 years just mature like thirty years old
thanks to adequate nutrition
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2021
blazebaba:
Aunty okocandy abii wetin dem call you...you dont have to be toxic like that....afterall she is a lady like you are and you guys knows how you go just leave guy for portharcourt talk say you wan go visit ur uncle for benin.....and precise it was just assumptions...
I am toxic? Because I’m not scrolling by patting y’all dumbasses on the back for making xtupid comments about a missing girl? That’s what makes me toxic?

I’m convinced all the words you guys throw around to describe people who don’t agree with you is just projection in your part. You read the vomit-inducing comments your pedophilic pals plastered all over the thread and it didn’t strike you as toxic. Because you’re just as depraved as they are.

2 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by LORDKing001: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
Abobi you sure say that banni never go mount for one manchi house dey cure konji so?.... Cause this banni of nawadays eh, dem dey lut pass lutavandrous ooh... grin
Make dem no drill her wotoporiously

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2021
cococandy:

I am toxic? Because I’m not scrolling by patting y’all dumbasses on the back for making xtupid comments about a missing girl? That’s what makes me toxic?

I’m convinced all the words you guys throw around to describe people who don’t agree with you is just projection in your part. You read the vomit-inducing comments your pedophilic pals plastered all over the thread and it didn’t strike you as toxic. Because you’re just as depraved as they are.
Okay let me ask you a quick question hun sweetie...do you know that 75% of all the things dis niqqas are saying on here is true which you yourself is even guilty of....and if shes really missing truly then i/we pray for GOD to gudie her step back home...hope you not some feminist sha...you still toxic..
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Promiseibritam: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2021
U mean that I'm older than this gal?
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ThuGGeR147: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Make dem no her?, abi dem fit don dey drill her with enough luttin wotoporiously.. grin..... Street no funny this days, corruption is at its peak!!! grin
LORDKing001:

Make dem no drill her wotoporiously

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Much expected....I know say na go report this kind news....

,you don suppose get one award for constantly following up with every bad news wey dey happen for this country lipsrsealed

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Cyphar(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. com

I love your level of maturity

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Keep deceiving yourself. Are you telling the world you cannot say this girl is sexually active and fücking?

Because your own sisters, daughters and mother are like that doesn't mean every single female does that.... be wise.

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2021
God will bring her safely home.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by valgbo(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2021
davillian:
This one don rush go chop dickie somewhere ....m
She would come back home...
What is something actually happened to her? Why don't you use your brain bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) / Florence Onome Odior: ExUBA Manager In Tears As She's Remanded In Prison / 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.