Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) (64640 Views)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt / Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by hammerDK: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2021
[s]
cococandy:
I knew if I opened this thread, it would be filled with grown men making disgusting comments about a missing child. What does her looking or not looking like her age contribute to her being found?
Disgusting animals.

The point is not her age or what she looks like: the point is that she’s missing and her family is concerned. Whether she’s 35 or 70 or 16, she’s a missing person and if you animals have nothing to contribute, then don’t comment.
I wonder what women ever did to y’all except exist.
Depraved and beyond reprehensible. Your parents should be ashamed

[/s]

YOUR OWN DEFINITION OF CHILD, DONT HOLD WATER, NOT EVEN IN AMERICA OR EUROPE.

YOUR LGBT GARBAGE!

ASK COCOCANDY WHAT SHE WAS DOING AT 17.

NA THE ONES WEY SPOIL PASS THEY ALWAYS FORM IGNORANT PASS LATER.

THIS LIFE NA DO YOUR OWN, MAKE I DO MY OWN.

NOT, U DONE DO FINISH, LET ANYBODY NOT DO AGAIN.

U CANNOT LIMIT ANYBODY LIFE EXPERIENCE.

WHO U BE?

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2021
The rate at which young girls do hookup these days is alarming.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by hammerDK: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
The rate at which young girls do hookup these days is alarming.

WHAT IS ALARMING, EXACTLY?

DID U BUY HER VIBRATOR OR DILLDO TO BE USING FOR THE MAINTIME?

OR U THINK, SHE DONT GET KONJI?
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by hammerDK: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2021
THE RATE AT WHICH SOME OF YOU HAVE BECOME IGNORANT IS ALARMING.

PERHAPS, BLACK PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IGNORANT.

AFTERALL, ANOTHER WORD FOR BLACK THAT WHITES USE IS IGNORANT.

GO TO EUROPE AND AMERICA AND SEE IF 17 YEAR OLD WHITE GIRLS ARE IN THEIR PARENTS HOUSE EVERY WEEKEND.

AS FOR COCOCANDY, DO IGNORE HER, SHE IS SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

SHE IS A FAKE WHITE AMERICAN.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2021
hammerDK:

WHAT IS ALARMING, EXACTLY?

DID U BUY HER VIBRATOR OR DILLDO TO BE USING FOR THE MAINTIME?

OR U THINK, SHE DONT GET KONJI?

what happened to bottle, candle, pawpaw, cucumber etc?

Women can basically use whatever they find to cure KONJI even your shoes sef. That's their advantage.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by hammerDK: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
what happened to bottle, candle, pawpaw, cucumber etc?

SHE NEED SOMEBODY TO TELL HER HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS AND HOW MUCH HE LOVE HER.

U KNOW, SPEND SOME MONEY AND TIME ON HER.

SHE DONE TIRE TO THEY USE FINGERS.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad To those of u wey doubt lala is 17 years old sad, poverty can make u shrink/abnormal sad. Her parents take care of her/not allow her to wear AKUBE bra/panties up/down.Eat well, u'll grow well and not bend eating eba,akpu,tuwo shinkafa grin lipsrsealed undecided.May heaven watch ova u lala sad

That she looks over 15 years older than her age is not a sign that she is feeding well in affluence. It is not a good thing. It' unhealthy.

An 17 year old who lives in the village that goes to the farm and eats the tuwo, akpu and shinkafa you talked about will live a healthier life than her in years to come.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2021
cococandy:

I am toxic? Because I’m not scrolling by patting y’all dumbasses on the back for making xtupid comments about a missing girl? That’s what makes me toxic?

I’m convinced all the words you guys throw around to describe people who don’t agree with you is just projection in your part. You read the vomit-inducing comments your pedophilic pals plastered all over the thread and it didn’t strike you as toxic. Because you’re just as depraved as they are.
Shut up jare,you're very toxic, carry your coconut head off the topic if other peoples assertions bother you,even though they might be right eventually

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Hmmmm 17 years old.

I hope she's found.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by hammerDK: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Hmmmm 17 years old.

I hope she's found.

IF SHE COME TURN 18 YEARS THE NEXT DAY, SHE SHOULD NOT BE FOUND ABI?

U SEE HOW BRAIN WASHING TAKE DESTROY YOUR BRAIN CELL.

LET ME POST TWO PICTURES OF TWO TEENAGERS, CAN YOU TELL WHICH ONE IS 18 YEARS AND WHICH ONE IS 17 YEARS?

U THINK YOU KNOW?

MATURITY IS NOT BY AGE.

INTELLIGENCE IS NOT BY AGE EITHER.

HEIGHT IS NOT BY AGE.

BODY ENDOWMENT IS NOT BY AGE EITHER.

WEALTH IS NOT BY AGE.

SPIRITUALITY IS NOT BY AGE.

DEATH IS NOT BY AGE.

SO, WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT ABOUT THE 17 YEARS?
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Mayng01:
Are you sure this is 17?
Oga she's 17.abi you don't know how girls grow ne.like agric chicken
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad To those of u wey doubt lala is 17 years old sad, poverty can make u shrink/abnormal sad. Her parents take care of her/not allow her to wear AKUBE bra/panties up/down.Eat well, u'll grow well and not bend eating eba,akpu,tuwo shinkafa grin lipsrsealed undecided.May heaven watch ova u lala sad

So eba, akpu, tuwo shinkafa are unhealthy food?

Then what is the healthy food that Lala eats? Intercontinental dishes?
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Na today you know? travel go abroad you go see plenty of them.

there was one girl I saw, I wanted to flex her but when she told me her age, omo I just japa before them lock me up and deport me. she's also 17 but she looks like someone in her early 30's, very ripe.
grin

Sometimes I wonder why they peg underage to below 18.

Each country should have her own age cos in the western world, a 15year old lady is way mature physically and biologically than a 20year old lady in Nigeria.

Infact at 40+ I can't even stand side by side with many under 18 girls in UK cos I look like their younger brother.

They need to review this anomaly globally.

And this is where the madness even gets worse...

In these same Western world, it is OK for a 17year old boy to hav sx with a fellow underage girl but it becomes serious offence for a 20year old to hv sx with a 17year old lady as if the dk of the 20year old will do more damage than the 17yr old boy.

Can you see the crazy confusion?

The west makes crazy laws and the world sheepishly follows without asking vital questions.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not supporting underage sex in any way either by two underage or an adult and an underage but I strongly believe there should be a review of that lame law that pegs adulthood to 18 for all countries.

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2021
grin I hear u very well
prince3009:

That she looks over 15 years older than her age is not a sign that she is feeding well in affluence. It is not a good thing. It' unhealthy.

An 17 year old who lives in the village that goes to the farm and eats the tuwo, akpu and shinkafa you talked about will live a healthier life than her in years to come.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Isn’t that makydebbie
Different body type, different face.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2021
hammerDK:

IF SHE COME TURN 18 YEARS THE NEXT DAY, SHE SHOULD NOT BE FOUND ABI?

U SEE HOW BRAIN WASHING TAKE DESTROY YOUR BRAIN CELL.

LET ME POST TWO PICTURES OF TWO TEENAGERS, CAN YOU TELL WHICH ONE IS 18 YEARS AND WHICH ONE IS 17 YEARS?

U THINK YOU KNOW?

MATURITY IS NOT BY AGE.

INTELLIGENCE IS NOT BY AGE EITHER.

HEIGHT IS NOT BY AGE.

BODY ENDOWMENT IS NOT BY AGE EITHER.

WEALTH IS NOT BY AGE.

SPIRITUALITY IS NOT BY AGE.

DEATH IS NOT BY AGE.

SO, WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT ABOUT THE 17 YEARS?

Monkey ... what I meant by 17 years old was because of her statue.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
fabiano09:

Shut up jare,you're very toxic, carry your coconut head off the topic if other peoples assertions bother you,even though they might be right eventually
you’re a disgusting creep.

5 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Eroms4life17(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
cococandy:
If you’re questioning why these disgusting comments make me angry, then you’re lost and do not deserve a response.

No matter what your experience with teenagers is, it doesn’t excuse being disgusting at the slightest chance you get.

Men you really need that orgasm before you do something crazy. Henceforth u are ignored
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
makydebbie:

Different body type, different face.

Same eye tho
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by hammerDK: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Monkey ... what I meant by 17 years old was because of her statue.

DO ME A FAVOUR, ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU ARE SURE OF OR KNOW.

WEN U TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DONT KNOW, U START CREATING PROBLEMS IN SOCIETY.

HOW IS A 17 YEARS OLD MEANT TO LOOK?

MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Disgusting creep
Eroms4life17:

Men you really need that orgasm before you do something crazy. Henceforth u are ignored

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by hammerDK: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
cococandy:
Disgusting creep

HOW FAR ABOUT THAT THING WE DISCUSS.

OGADI POSSIBLE!
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Toks2008:

Sometimes I wonder why they peg underage to below 18.

Each country should have her own age cos in the western world, a 15year old lady is way mature physically and biologically than a 20year old lady in Nigeria.

Infact at 40+ I can't even stand side by side with many under 18 girls in UK cos I look like their younger brother.

They need to review this anomaly globally.

And this is where the madness even gets worse...

In these same Western world, it is OK for a 17year old boy to hav sx with a fellow underage girl but it becomes serious offence for a 20year old to hv sx with a 17year old lady as if the dk of the 20year old will do more damage than the 17yr old boy.

Can you see the crazy confusion?

The west makes crazy laws and the world sheepishly follows without asking vital questions.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not supporting underage sex in any way either by two underage or an adult and an underage but I strongly believe there should be a review of that lame law that pegs adulthood to 18 for all countries.
I do understand your point.

if you see how built up most of those girls are you will never think they are below 17, the last one I met i was completely gobsmacked when she told me her age, like I couldn't believe it because she was built like someone in her 30's, beautiful and matured and she has vast knowledge about alot of things.

Immediately she told me her age, I became disinterested because the laws are very strict there, I have to cancel the plans I had for her. perhaps, i will just wait till she gets to 18. grin

You are absolutely right, the laws in the west are just strict and stupid, but I don't think they will ever review the law, those oyinbos; there heads dey touch.
grin
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by alezzy13: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Come on guys, y'all should quit the vile, insensitive comments about the girl possibly receiving cassava somewhere.

Why not wait till she is found before concluding?

The family would be passing through a lot and they need our thoughts, prayers and support. Pls stop behaving like he-goats
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by alezzy13: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hapinex01:
[s]Omo everywhere stew for these one oh

She dey her guy house dey henjoy her bola jeje[/s]

Shot up! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) / Florence Onome Odior: ExUBA Manager In Tears As She's Remanded In Prison / 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.