Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) (64646 Views)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt / Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Abujason: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
A lady with Igbo surname living in Nigeria and yet She only speaks English fluently? Let me guess, she is British abi?
Nonsense!
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pat081:
abi she looks more than 17 yrs to mi
Fat can make one look twice their age

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Be a Chosen and enjoy the covenant of protection.

You will come out of den of ritualists, kidnappers unhurt. They will be the ones begging you to go

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
magzey:

Please get some sense
help me with your outdated own
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
AuroraB:
Would you say this, if she was your sister or daughter
You'd loose nothing if you go mute on this topic, you know angry
you'll lose nothing if you had ignored my comment and kept scrolling down
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bf, release am ooooo!
na beg we dey!
undecided

*Modified*

Who are those quotin me?
una dey crase?
is she not currently squattin wit Mr Dick son?
Make una dey take time oo!
angry
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by gawu1: 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
#17yearsOldGirl#
If the girl on the pictures is still 17 years old, then I have to believe that nnamdi Kanu is still a virgin
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Pain(m): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2021
Where is our collective humanity and empathy?? Going by the comments so far... This is a lost and heartless generation !!!

2 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by rollywise(m): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2021
May she be found safe and sound in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Halle000: 12:31am On Aug 08, 2021
49 Life Lessons, Written by a 90 year old. (Lessons especially for younger generation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWEQPFqXJt4
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:45am On Aug 08, 2021
She will be found, safe and sound..pls don't worry parents.God will do it

Hey, u want to attend? Come to oshodi in front of army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am to 8am..our buses passing there will pick u.. congratulations

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by friendl: 12:45am On Aug 08, 2021
I pray she is safe
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2021
Isn’t that makydebbie
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ayula911: 12:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Much expected....I know say na go report this kind news....

,you don suppose get one award for constantly following up with every bad news wey dey happen for this country lipsrsealed
9jacover admin right now

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Depressed101: 12:57am On Aug 08, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A 17-year-old girl identified as Lala Onwukwe, has been declared missing by her family in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The teenager has been missing since Friday, July 30th, after her mother, Nancy Nnenna Onwukwe, dropped her off at her school in Odili Road, Port Harcourt.

She speaks English language fluently and is of average height, Learnt.

Family and friends are urging anyone with any useful information that can help in finding her to kindly contact the mother on 08141204644.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Pls stop disturbing us... After they are found now, the public will not be updated on what made her disappear.... Abeg find her with your family, don't bring this rubbish to fp again

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by KingDash: 1:47am On Aug 08, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A 17-year-old girl identified as Lala Onwukwe, has been declared missing by her family in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The teenager has been missing since Friday, July 30th, after her mother, Nancy Nnenna Onwukwe, dropped her off at her school in Odili Road, Port Harcourt.

She speaks English language fluently and is of average height, Learnt.

Family and friends are urging anyone with any useful information that can help in finding her to kindly contact the mother on 08141204644.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
I'm in love with her already.. she'll be home by jahs grace.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Andyvilly: 2:13am On Aug 08, 2021
Port Harcourt? The ritualist town? Over a week? Missing? If you know you know.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ThuGGeR147: 2:25am On Aug 08, 2021
I swear you no be lie lie Mohamed ooh... grin grin
Harris90:
You are Selina Tested
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 2:26am On Aug 08, 2021
I have not seen her maybe you should ask her boyfriends

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ThuGGeR147: 2:28am On Aug 08, 2021
Abobi you sure say that banni never go mount for one manchi house dey cure konji so?.... Cause this banni of nawadays eh, dem dey lut pass lutavandrous ooh... grin
LORDKing001:

Abobi dat bani d Egyptians hand. We need go deliver her back to holy ground. Her face don show . D Mata d smell for amma. But as e b so make she come back to holy ground

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DannyG8(m): 2:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Oharina:
I have her on fb, she is a lesbian. She must have hooked up with new set of lesbians in town for 6some
Oga stop saying something you no nothing about

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:30am On Aug 08, 2021
Come again.... 17 gini

Maybe somewhere collecting strong dickology

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 2:46am On Aug 08, 2021
SarakiBukola:
shocked

Poor girl.

Sex starved perverts should PLEASE reduce their salivating over an underaged girl.

Her life might be at risk as we read...
Keep deceiving yourself. Are you telling the world you cannot say this girl is sexually active and fücking?

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Eroms4life17(m): 2:54am On Aug 08, 2021
This one 17? Lord have mercy. Let them check her boyfriend house. Check ma signature

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by masui(m): 3:42am On Aug 08, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
How can this MATRON be 17years.?
What will happen when she clocks 25?
Anyway, I wish her divine safety

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

How will you make heaven with this kind bad mouthing?

Matron, may you come back safe and sound.

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:06am On Aug 08, 2021
I knew if I opened this thread, it would be filled with grown men making disgusting comments about a missing child. What does her looking or not looking like her age contribute to her being found?
Disgusting animals.

The point is not her age or what she looks like: the point is that she’s missing and her family is concerned. Whether she’s 35 or 70 or 16, she’s a missing person and if you animals have nothing to contribute, then don’t comment.
I wonder what women ever did to y’all except exist.
Depraved and beyond reprehensible. Your parents should be ashamed

Eroms4life17:
This one 17? Lord have mercy. Let them check her boyfriend house. Check ma signature
Hamiltonii:

Keep deceiving yourself. Are you telling the world you cannot say this girl is sexually active and fücking?
DannyG8:
As I no get useful information ,
I done fall for the girl ooh
See fine
Pretty
Come beautiful
And sexy join

She fit dey her boyfriend house like this jare undecided
gawu1:
#17yearsOldGirl#
If the girl on the pictures is still 17 years old, then I have to believe that nnamdi Kanu is still a virgin
blazebaba:
You call this girl 17teen..i go don bend down greet am finish be that if no be op wey just dey tell me.nawa oh..i hope nothing happens to her shaa...or maybe na one shap guy use dick camp am down...
Paulianfa:
How can she be 17? Full grown girl wia toto dey scratch am, dey enjoy with in aboby somewhere...
See the full moon breast eheh, but the girl meks sense shaaa.
She will come back on Sunday...

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:11am On Aug 08, 2021
Pain:
Where is our collective humanity and empathy?? Going by the comments so far... This is a lost and heartless generation !!!
It’s your fellow men.
Re: Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) by humberjade: 5:18am On Aug 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Na today you know? travel go abroad you go see plenty of them.

there was one girl I saw, I wanted to flex her but when she told me her age, omo I just japa before them lock me up and deport me. she's also 17 but she looks like someone in her early 30's, very ripe.
grin

Smart guy...and those girls can forge documents to falsify their ages ehn ...awon alakoba dede...their own nah to shag pour sand for pesin garri. I don't even communicate with them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) / Florence Onome Odior: ExUBA Manager In Tears As She's Remanded In Prison / 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.