Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? (67258 Views)

10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Benteke1: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Na So one girl I left in my hotel room emptied my fridge that I stuffed with assorted drinks and wine, the one wey vex me pass be say she even took my detergent that I use to wash my undies

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by thuxzwda1: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I take all these for granted but today own annoyed me because this head abi earpiece is a little expensive and original with good bass sound i use to play my music in public places minding my business. If you are a bachelor living alone and maybe you invite ladies sometimes to your crib who comes and go or spend the night you will observe they usually pick something and go even after collecting transport money and other support and all u served them to entertain them...Thats how i can't find my charger, usb head, powerbank even perfume whenever they visit.

"No dey date broke bitches....fight for your right"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
davillian:
When next she comes around warn her never to take anything in your house without your consent....
Simple

Don't waste ur advice. Some men are so much a slave to sex that they can never confront a lady who do shit to them. Such men can only lament online.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by mrkings84(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:
Common earpiece, USB and power bank is what this one is wailing about.

modified
Abeg stop mentioning me na, more than 30 mentions already haba!! I said what I said and I'm not taking it back.

Op is exaggerating it. I'm sure he saw when those girls were taking it.

So OP for wait until them carry his 56" plasma television before him raise alarm abi?

Pretty thievery!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by dk58(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
The economy is f-ing hard
And many babes are desperate
Side chicks and slay queens are suspects
Stealing from good niggas won't quench your hunger

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Notryme80: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
donbenie:
You are talking rubbish!
We are not here to talk about your moral torpitude!
Sex between willing adults is not a crime!
Stealing is a crime! angry

Lastanza:

Sense zero. Did he not obtain her consent before having sex with her? What you are saying can be equated with him raping her. That's having sex with her without her consent.

Even a prostitute has to give her consent before you can have sex with her, the same she should obtain the consent of the guy before taking his things
Make sure ur head is always on your neck before you type.

Balderdash!

henryobinna:
why is your logic so warped that even a primary school pupil could spot the flaw? You are an adult behave like one.

If he did 'take' anything from the said visitor without their consent then you'd a fraction of a point but right now, whatever you're saying doesn't make sense.

The three of you have shown that you completely lack sense of humor otherwise what exactly warrant insult in the comment I made which I'm sure the OP understands it was simply a joke?
Pls o, I'm not the cause of any body's problem and no be me say make the country hard like this because e choke me one way or the other too so I just come here to catch some cruise no be to come serious on top NL matter like say na my oyibo boyfriend.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified
Abeg stop mentioning me na, more than 30 mentions already haba!! I said what I said and I'm not taking it back.

olosho thief

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by QueenVaji: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified

disgrace of a human being u are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Fortez: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
They are all the same most of them even ransacked my wardrobe before I came back from work . I intentionally set trap for them

I will purposely keep stuffs at certain places in my wardrobe and when I’m back the hoess would have ransacked everywhere

Most of them are thieves in disguise when they fuvvvkk you they also want to harm you materialy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Mamapikinnimi(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Na their way be that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
frankson1:

"Whenever they visit".
They will soon carry you join whenever they visit.
grin u r funny

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Demigod22: 12:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Most girls are like that, especially those hungry ones. One girl that year almost naked me. She wants my Polo, footwear, always telling me about her entire problem as if I don't have any problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by ojonugba2014(m): 1:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Stop rolling with classless and broke ladies.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Poleski: 1:52am On Aug 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I take all these for granted but today own annoyed me because this head abi earpiece is a little expensive and original with good bass sound i use to play my music in public places minding my business. If you are a bachelor living alone and maybe you invite ladies sometimes to your crib who comes and go or spend the night you will observe they usually pick something and go even after collecting transport money and other support and all u served them to entertain them...Thats how i can't find my charger, usb head, powerbank even perfume whenever they visit.

You may be the problem. You're attracted to thieves!

Try to make a change to your dating type, you'll realize there are good and decent women out there who aren't thieves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by tunary(m): 2:52am On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:

modified

How will you feel if they strip you nude in public for stealing? It will get to your turn one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 08, 2021
That's why I hardly bring them to my house. I rather bang them in their own houses or guest house.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Ikpongiton: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:

modified

this is olosho and a thief . she Bleep for a fee and still, steal from her clients.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by authority2006(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:

modified

Thieves don't steal your things when you are looking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by adewalle1(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2021
Na that ear pix dey pain pass! Omo i don't play with two things o, earpiece and charger!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Regex: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

If you don’t want to be unfortunate, STAY OFF MY CASE!
I’ve warned you severally; YOU DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH!
I AM NOT TO BE MESSED WITH! TRUST ME!
There are consequences to messing with me! You’ve been warned!

Gee, this is a faceless forum. Sometimes I think you guys get lost in this world that you forget it isn't even real.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Alaganature09(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:

modified

One of them sighted...awon set sleep over

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Lewisdinho(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2021
grin gringrin[quote author=krebdawise post=104514853]

If she won carry your generator nko ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Lewisdinho(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2021
What a funny thread grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by prophetfire: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:

modified

. Na dem. This is one of them. Thief supporting fellow thieves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Nitah1: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2021
grin grin grin olosho full for here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Dey carry them go hotel na. Woman fit thief your TV hide inside her toto sef, you no go know.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Adadioranma79(f): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2021
Stole yam kwa? Did you leave to lock up afterwards or how? Tees and USB cord agreed, but yam? Haba. There is no way you wouldn't have seen that, a tuber of yam isnt something one can hide like that. You gave her the yam simple

friendl:
A lady stole yam ,tee shirt and USB cord from my house , .9ja babes no get joy ,. .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by lomprico(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:

hide your stuff next time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by anoziechi(f): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2021
heniford2:
Next time lock ur stuff off,stylish send her to buy stuff 4 u use that opportunity search her bags and check stuff if u find any remove them and lock up
this one na their chairman���

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by seangy4konji: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Very common ...I have lost so manythings that i usually remember after about a week this is missing..I have a lot of jerseys that its when the team is playing home or away then i fins it no more.The one who took my Home Nigeria jersey will rot in hell...

My Huawei bluetooth speakers(2)gone...
My leather purses...2...gone.
Gold rings and bracelets. Uncountable...
Perfume and body spray.
Facecaps..

Even beard oil...charger,powerbank...

They usually take the things they know you have in abundance and would take a while before you realize and sure now that you wil not want to ask them so as not to make them feel cheap or worthless but girls who does this are just kleptos....I told the last girl who took my purse the last time that after she left,i saw my BVN slip on the floor and atm receipt that she should never in her life take my thing without telling me that she would see other side of me.she told me she should go and bring her bag and lo and behold after sex that i went to shower?she had taken another perfume from my other room and put in bag..I had locked up the other room so there would be no other place to put it....she dropped it in the bedroom and came out with the bag.i brought out the perfume and said she wanted to tell me this after i had my shower..fine girl ooo.....

Once i know i am going to have a visitor now,i pack everything i wont be using while around i dump it in the other room,some now ask while my the room is locked and i say i forGET the keys in a friends place.those are the ones used to entering the room and taking something...Just notice anytime you shower and she leave the room and you start hearing drawers and things moving aroundalaye

FOCUS....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by yusufmurry: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:

modified

One took my earpiece like that too.

Just last week, I invited for the weekend. While going she went to my kitchen and picked 2eggs into her hand ball and Rollon( deodorant). I didn't know.
May be her conscience, she called that the eggs she took broke in her bag and that she will return the Rollon.
This is a girl, I gave money and paid for her bolt.
I just dey reason girls sha. She came and was eating anyhow. Drinking my brandywine like water

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Hahahhahahaha vaginal people are All the Same o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.