Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? (67247 Views)

10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by 24brains(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
you are lucky she didn't take more than that. The one i took home from a club 3months ago gave me a fear of my life.

i woke up to find she has left after a night of steady flow. meanwhile, i paid her before we started

but i noticed the condoms i used were missing. i became tensed and scared because they all contained my semen.

i rushed to check what happend on my CCTV. behold i saw her packaging them in her hand bag and exiting with her back.

i became panic and perturbed with thoughts like "is my manhood still functional?, has she gone to use it for ritual?, did i slept with a spirit?" i became confused.

i went to my pastor and he prayed for me. i also engaged in a voluntary 40days fasting and prayers

after a month, i decided to test the authenticity of my pen*s by having raw sex with 5 of my girlfriends.
they are all pregnant now
and i am experiencing no misfurtune for now.

guys please beware of sleep over with a total stranger.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by estyvino(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:
Common earpiece, USB and power bank is what this one is wailing about.

Another wasted sparm

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by smasher1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I take all these for granted but today own annoyed me because this head abi earpiece is a little expensive and original with good bass sound i use to play my music in public places minding my business. If you are a bachelor living alone and maybe you invite ladies sometimes to your crib who comes and go or spend the night you will observe they usually pick something and go even after collecting transport money and other support and all u served them to entertain them...Thats how i can't find my charger, usb head, powerbank even perfume whenever they visit.

You date wrong girls. Fix that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by lkillbrokehoes: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
crackhaus:

[s]You're a very interesting lady, I have to admit. cheesy

But here's a piece of advise from a secret admirer — train yourself to not respond to him ever. Just try it...[/s]
Coming from a secret SIMP, I'm not surprised. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Angy55(f): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
heniford2:
Next time lock ur stuff off,stylish send her to buy stuff 4 u use that opportunity search her bags and check stuff if u find any remove them and lock up

Professor I hail thee! You have experience grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Albertone(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Few! Few friends... "Little" gives your statement a whole new meaning.

Thanks for the correction!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Kandeed: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
TheWolfen:
Back in my university days I always buy power bank due to poor power supply in my area. But nah gals dey take am without even asking. Okay return it back nah wahala
These things you called "common" depends on the value place on a particular stuff by a person or how important it is to a person.
Nowadays power bank aren't important to me anymore. I can turn on generator if there is no power but back in my school day I place much value on it because of how important it to me.

Oga ur story is not complete. And??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by jamesharryson(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I take all these for granted but today own annoyed me because this head abi earpiece is a little expensive and original with good bass sound i use to play my music in public places minding my business. If you are a bachelor living alone and maybe you invite ladies sometimes to your crib who comes and go or spend the night you will observe they usually pick something and go even after collecting transport money and other support and all u served them to entertain them...Thats how i can't find my charger, usb head, powerbank even perfume whenever they visit.
One get mind carry my indomie noodles go

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by oluwaahmed: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified
Abeg stop mentioning me na, more than 30 mentions already haba!! I said what I said and I'm not taking it back.

Op is exaggerating it. I'm sure he saw when those girls were taking it.

Stop supporting broke thrives except you one. A girl with good home training will not steal. Finally e good for op, why you dey roll with hungry girls that you have to give money.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Rohzay(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Na u de invite many criminals na...take one n start praying she stops talking your stuff

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified
Abeg stop mentioning me na, more than 30 mentions already haba!! I said what I said and I'm not taking it back.

You just fine for nothing, odoyo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by lexy2014: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified

If u aren't "taking it back", why are u bothered about just 30mentions? If d ear piece, power bank and USB were common, y did d thief steal them? Abi na so u take de thief?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by adanny01(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified

Another mention, you deserve it.

You are probably the same, you will also steal charger and perfume and find nothing wrong in it.

Guess what, it is stealing.

I bought a Xiaomi wired earphones from jumia, i couldn't sleep that night and enjoyed the rich bass. I have never had such beautiful music from an earpiece but my morning, my young son handled it and one ear stopped working. Guess what, Jumia had no stock of it.

Till today, i have not gotten that earpiece.

Imagine, if you were the one who took it? I'd prefer to buy you or pay you its equivalent but don't steal my stuff. They could mean a lot more than what they are actually worth.

For you to dismiss stealing as common earpiece shows who you are.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Godwin25king: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
You dey date thieves na why[i][/i]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by erico2k2(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified

The behaviour of a cheap girl if you ask me
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Nostradamus: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified

dayum!!!!!

You so gorgeous kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by poiZon: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
If u stop to invite them, u go mad?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by ultimateprof: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Looting in disguise.
Looting get level oh!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Okpotud(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kandeed:

common 1k to buy earpiece una no go ever fit afford. Olee
grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by delpee(f): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:

This is stealing and greed or oju kokoro (covetousness). A decent person should ask before taking anything from a relative or friend's house. Nothing justifies this type of behaviour as we were taught in our growing up years. Life had changed so drastically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by namo77: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Doja2000:
E seems like say na thieves u dey fúck.

grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Uwamgbede26: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Next time she visits bend her and bleep her very well beef throwing her out....for good.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
2kurupt:
OP change and upgrade the set of ladies you roll with.

What gives you the impression girls pick stuff up when visiting bachelors? On the contrary they feign forgetting their personal effects like ear rings, shoe, g-string, nightie etc so as to visit again wink

You didn't add handkerchiefs, caps, hair combs, and the most annoying make-up kit, like how in the high heavens do you forget your makeup kit... Still haven't wrapped my head around that one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by frankson1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:

"Whenever they visit".
They will soon carry you join whenever they visit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Coded081(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=siofra post=104506070]Common earpiece, USB and power bank is what this one is wailing about.

modified

What can your guy take in your house when visiting?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by smiliyB(f): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Lol, I don't know whether to feel sorry or laugh. Anyway, Kpele...stop inviting them, pick one sensible partner and have your peace. cheesy cheesy That's the solution

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by mashad(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified

See them here ooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by fineberry(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Some people just love picking things.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Lektu3(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Stop womanising then......is not your calling
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by teebillz: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
heniford2:
Next time lock ur stuff off,stylish send her to buy stuff 4 u use that opportunity search her bags and check stuff if u find any remove them and lock up

They should never be allowed into your master's bedroom. I usually claim that the locked room is for my brother who is out of town.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Kriss216: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Don’t you ever quote me again if you’re going to type disrespectful comment as that rubbish you typed.

You even gave that stupid broke guy an excuse to type nonsense.
I will not ever tolerate such disrespect from you or anyone!
Mariah, fvck off!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Pegi23(f): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Same with male...he left with my charger head for my power bank..and I was broke then oo omo I nearly mad for his head..but I'm rich now�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.