Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? (67242 Views)

10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by rajiedreez: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
You know that original Samsung AKG earphone is almost 12k sha. So one lady will come to.my house and take things without asking for it especially my AKG earphone, I swear she fit deaf if she carry am use am without permission talk less of taking it with her
I don't like nonsense
siofra:
Common earpiece, USB and power bank is what this one is wailing about.

modified
Abeg stop mentioning me na, more than 30 mentions already haba!! I said what I said and I'm not taking it back.

Op is exaggerating it. I'm sure he saw when those girls were taking it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by kobosmart(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I take all these for granted but today own annoyed me because this head abi earpiece is a little expensive and original with good bass sound i use to play my music in public places minding my business. If you are a bachelor living alone and maybe you invite ladies sometimes to your crib who comes and go or spend the night you will observe they usually pick something and go even after collecting transport money and other support and all u served them to entertain them...Thats how i can't find my charger, usb head, powerbank even perfume whenever they visit.

grin hide your things noni e pass that one?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Jayrow08: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
samtol4:
it is not about the price, but having the boldness to take what is not yours is stealing! Nasty attitude
Thank you my brother, am own d bastard girl even have d boldness to tell me dat if I KILL HER WETEN I GAIN, THAT I SHOULD PRAY FOR HER TO CHANGE.
She might not be lucky d next time that's my fear for her.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by tlurdy: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Imagine my Tshirt and perfume.:: after payment

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Jayrow08: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Realmi:
hope say u find her to collect ur stuff back
For where!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Jayrow08: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Realmi:
hope say u find her to collect ur stuff back
Bros, the tin touch my soul sotey I begin dey think to do evil to all girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by TheWolfen(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
I agree.
Honestly nobody is talking about it.. Pathetic

Adadioranma79:
Ladies? As in in plural o. You should worry more for the things they take that you dont know about. Do you know that for each of these ladies you hook up with, a piece of you leaves with them. Sex is more than just the physical, it bonds the individual in more ways than they care to admit.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Fourwinds: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified
Abeg stop mentioning me na, more than 30 mentions already haba!! I said what I said and I'm not taking it back.

So because you carry pvssy, it is now a right to carry someone's property? Nonsense everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by One1Nigeria: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wetin concern us,shebi na Toto dey hungry u
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Bukden16(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I take all these for granted but today own annoyed me because this head abi earpiece is a little expensive and original with good bass sound i use to play my music in public places minding my business. If you are a bachelor living alone and maybe you invite ladies sometimes to your crib who comes and go or spend the night you will observe they usually pick something and go even after collecting transport money and other support and all u served them to entertain them...Thats how i can't find my charger, usb head, powerbank even perfume whenever they visit.

Broh, the last one took my perf, extra keys and ATM card.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by donbenie(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Samfloxin:
What of the one you collected from her?
Like what? angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by KingDash: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
rock003:

A man who doesn't depend on others for food is not broke.

You would know that if you aren't senseless
guy abeg leave me na.. carry your frustrations go meet buhari.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by rock003: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
KingDash:
guy abeg leave me na.. carry your frustrations go meet buhari.

You should think before talking next time

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by ifygod20(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bros please go and get married and avoid all this bla bla u are saying

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Lastanza: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Notryme80:

Like seriously?
So f*cking a gal who is not your wife isn't nasty

To me this is a "no case" because it's just like a sinner trying to condemn another sinner for sinning in a different way.

Remember, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands cheesy

Sense zero. Did he not obtain her consent before having sex with her? What you are saying can be equated with him raping her. That's having sex with her without her consent.

Even a prostitute has to give her consent before you can have sex with her, the same she should obtain the consent of the guy before taking his things
Make sure ur head is always on your neck before you type.

Balderdash!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by luvsalamat1991(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
heniford2:
Next time lock ur stuff off,stylish send her to buy stuff 4 u use that opportunity search her bags and check stuff if u find any remove them and lock up
guy you dey stingy,i blame you much country hard.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by KingDash: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
rock003:

You should think before talking next time
ok bro..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by firo08(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Don't mind them that is how they use to thief my expensive T shirt, handchain back them in school but thank God am now married.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by shegzy1988(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
but as for business matters I do window blinds am@ osun state
wooden blinds 14000 per square metre
day and night 8500
aluminum 6000
watzap:0.8.1.4.5.3.1.2.8.0.6
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by donbenie(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Notryme80:

Like seriously?
So f*cking a gal who is not your wife isn't nasty

To me this is a "no case" because it's just like a sinner trying to condemn another sinner for sinning in a different way.

Remember, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands cheesy
You are talking rubbish!
We are not here to talk about your moral torpitude!
Sex between willing adults is not a crime!
Stealing is a crime! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified

YOU DESERVE HOT SLAPS ON YOUR BACK!!! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by friendl: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
A lady stole yam ,tee shirt and USB cord from my house , .9ja babes no get joy ,. .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
OP, invite another one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by crackhaus: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

If you don’t want to be unfortunate, STAY OFF MY CASE!
I’ve warned you severally; YOU DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH!
I AM NOT TO BE MESSED WITH! TRUST ME!
There are consequences to messing with me!
You’ve been warned!
You're a very interesting lady, I have to admit. cheesy

But here's a piece of advise from a secret admirer — train yourself to not respond to him ever. Just try it...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Happy2020: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Associating with a female that will just lift something from your house or car says alot about you and the kind of females that you associate with.

On another note, these Nigerian females have a really bad reputation for many things

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Kayyus09(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Ten06(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is what you get when you go to clubs to carry girls. But it it better than raping underage anyway

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Maximar: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Visit guys, dem go steal. School hostels, nah so so steal steal from themselves. NYSC camp, we kept hearing from the female rooms, they've stolen my phone, my cap, my cloth, my this, my that.
The spirit of 'kleptomania' is multiplying in females these days ☹️ sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by haykes(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified

Has anyone touches your boobs without your knowledge and go Scot free stop defending rubbish
Haaaaaaa no vex naso you self dey do I remember

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified

He saw when those girls were taking it ??

Nne, I bu EWU!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Jdbrasco2: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

modified

stfu feminist

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by siofra(f): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
stfu feminist

Who is a feminist? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.