Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? (67248 Views)

10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by cutedharmee: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I take all these for granted but today own annoyed me because this head abi earpiece is a little expensive and original with good bass sound i use to play my music in public places minding my business. If you are a bachelor living alone and maybe you invite ladies sometimes to your crib who comes and go or spend the night you will observe they usually pick something and go even after collecting transport money and other support and all u served them to entertain them...Thats how i can't find my charger, usb head, powerbank even perfume whenever they visit.
Who send u to dey carry carry up and down...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:
Common earpiece, USB and power bank is what this one is wailing about.
Nah dem be dis undecided

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by 8stargeneral: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mind the kind of girls ur bringing in ur house,I don't want to read news that beyond taken of earpiece or power bank,Be wise!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Angelfrost(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
PlanktonX:

And inviting girls to your aboard is not a nasty attitude!!!

Thank God she woke up and left ur house. Many guys are now cooling their ass off for just invitation.

Find a girl you love, pray about it and settle down. The villages mamas are watching .

They are "cooling off" in jail because your country has a useless and dead judiciary system... In a sane nation, simple investigative process including autopsy will let them off the hook within hours.

Not in support of fornication anyway, but arresting and jailing someone without real evidence is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lol grin I remember when I visited my boo when I used to smoke he had a guest inside and he still invited me to hurt me. thought I was stupid lol I asked him for some he said yes I smoked the first one he still didn’t come out I smoked the second one… later sha when he came out to recharge to continue to work in the bedroom na so fight start…

Did you take it?

I looked at him I wanted to shout yes na you think sey na only you go enjoy but I knew he would use it as an excuse to do something crazy like break my jaw so I said no. Na me buy am the day before so e pain me

I said I only took the one you said I should take… check the ashtray he emptied the ash tray and sure enough only one was there

He struck me and was now explaining to the guest lol what happened and why he was being irrational over something so little

Karma is a bitch

Called me a thief … etc you know flats everyone will hear you I was so embarrassed but at the same time relieved a lot was revealed

Ladies if he says emotionally available it means fear of commitment aka license to Bleep up.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by lexy2014: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I take all these for granted but today own annoyed me because this head abi earpiece is a little expensive and original with good bass sound i use to play my music in public places minding my business. If you are a bachelor living alone and maybe you invite ladies sometimes to your crib who comes and go or spend the night you will observe they usually pick something and go even after collecting transport money and other support and all u served them to entertain them...Thats how i can't find my charger, usb head, powerbank even perfume whenever they visit.

Solution is simple. stop philandering. If u need a woman, get a woman u will build a future with. Any woman who can't come to ur place without asking for transport, isn't worth ur time. Any lady who isn't adding any value to ur life and u to hers, isn't worth ur time. But if ur focus is still paid sex, pls bear with them for stealing ur things. U are getting d full package
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Busybeehf(f): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

It's called at along and it's bad, no matter how little.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by henryobinna(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Notryme80:

Like seriously?
So f*cking a gal who is not your wife isn't nasty

To me this is a "no case" because it's just like a sinner trying to condemn another sinner for sinning in a different way.

Remember, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands cheesy
why is your logic so warped that even a primary school pupil could spot the flaw? You are an adult behave like one.

If he did 'take' anything from the said visitor without their consent then you'd a fraction of a point but right now, whatever you're saying doesn't make sense.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by pacespot(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

Taking what someone does not give you, what is it called? You people tend to support rubbish always
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by focus7: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Hope you have not called to attack her for taking it?

If you have not just joke with her over it and act as though it's nothing then continue mutual relationship with her, call or chat her sometimes, be friendly and funny, commend her last visit and how you enjoy the sex, tell her how you look forward for another escapade.

Then one day tell her you are missing her and that you want her coming to spend another night with you. Ones she accept your invites arrange guys in wait, as she comes you and your guys should make her produce the stuff she took. Please warn your guys to avoid the temptation of rapping her o as that we really mess things up for you and be sure that everything is on video as an evidence against false allegations. If she doesn't come with it you and your guys should take to her place or produce whoever she transferred it to.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lolz, keep inviting them and they will keep taking your properties.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Vyiecyie: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wahala... the last time one girl visited me and stole my pods, i stopped allowing them access to my room. When any comes around, i'll bring chair outside for her
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Ipisi(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

Nah dem oooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by od501: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

Shey heaven won't fall if u buy your own ni?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Shedy003: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:
This one na feminist, lol.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by mariahAngel(f): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kriss216:

Mariah Mariah.

Your head don dey correct these days.

Don’t you ever quote me again if you’re going to type disrespectful comment as that rubbish you typed.

You even gave that stupid broke guy an excuse to type nonsense.
I will not ever tolerate such disrespect from you or anyone!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by freeman67: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

However little it is... Leaving ones house with what you are not given is stealing.. No other name for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by MisterGrace: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:

Another street girl.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by imagrg(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
She knows you will ignore it sheepishly as usual.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by 24brains(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
siofra:
birds of same feathers. You don upgrade to cars then, Hence what the op listed are comon. But If they were comon as you said, the comon girl wouldn't have stole them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by mariahAngel(f): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
Dem born her well make her head no correct?

maybe she dey collect better drilling these days.
cheesy
[/s]

If you don’t want to be unfortunate, STAY OFF MY CASE!
I’ve warned you severally; YOU DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH!
I AM NOT TO BE MESSED WITH! TRUST ME!
There are consequences to messing with me! You’ve been warned!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by babtoundey(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
When you were inviting her, you didn't know Nairaland exists
When you were straffing dey go, we didn't here about it
When she cooked for you, washed your cloth and plate, you didn't make any public announcement
When you were using her presence to prove your high class and oppress your girlfriend-less neighbor, you didn't make any noise.
Now that she came and went with your charger, you wouldn't let us have peace.

Will you getat or I eslap you...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by rock003: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
KingDash:
if you want money talk.. wetin come carry my parents come here..only me alone fit feed you entire lineage. useless thing.

A man who doesn't depend on others for food is not broke.

You would know that
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

[s]Don’t you ever quote me again if you’re going to type disrespectful comment as that rubbish you typed.

You even gave that stupid broke guy an excuse to type nonsense.
I will not ever tolerate such disrespect from you or anyone!
mariahAngel:

If you don’t want to be unfortunate, STAY OFF MY CASE!
I’ve warned you severally; YOU DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH!
I AM NOT TO BE MESSED WITH! TRUST ME!
There are consequences to messing with me! You’ve been warned![/s]
Come on will you keep shut there, mechionu there. who asked you to talk when I'm talking

talk again if I won't give you a dirty e-slap, see the yeye person talking about respect, you don't deserve no one's respect here and you will never deserve one.
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Jayrow08: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
My own na phone dem take.
Na d bastard b dis..
Name: Lovette
Phone number: 0812 182 8607, 0816 081 7065

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Realmi: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
heniford2:
Next time lock ur stuff off,stylish send her to buy stuff 4 u use that opportunity search her bags and check stuff if u find any remove them and lock up
sense will not kill u grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by Realmi: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jayrow08:
My own na phone dem take.
Na d bastard b dis..
Name: Lovette
Phone number: 0812 182 8607, 0816 081 7065
hope say u find her to collect ur stuff back
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by heniford2: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
UncleKoboko:

People wey u fit invite no get class, probably street girls or all this oloshos... How will send your guest to buy something for you?
humanbeing are animal whose attitude is only visible to its mentality you can only manage human not control
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by boxypane(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Lock em up next time out cool grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? by RexTramadol1: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..
Correct oo.. cheesy grin
Very valid question!!
When OP dey do Kerewawa with d Girl, didn't he know that in life 'U win some,U lose some'? sad cheesy

Oil Dey ur head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.