Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada (3090 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa / Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) / British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by enigma0: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Omo!!!

See clean cities.....

Well-done OP...

You did justice with those amazing pictures....

Expecting more la tongue

3 Likes

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Bifwoli: 2:44am On Aug 08, 2021
JaneYave:
Magnificent buildings.I love the looks of Downtown.
But the one written "Trump" is definitely not magnificent . Its hideous and criminal actually .
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by xxoxx(m): 2:52am On Aug 08, 2021
HurleyHM:
Hello everyone:
Having lived in both the US and Canada for some time, I will be dropping videos and pictures of some places that I have visited over time.

Please tag along... smiley
pls ,having lived in both country , can you compare and contrast . Which is best for immigrant
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by JaneYave(f): 6:17am On Aug 08, 2021
Bifwoli:
But the one written "Trump" is definitely not magnificent . Its hideous and criminal actually .
Interesting. What facts supports this thinking?
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
xxoxx:
pls ,having lived in both country , can you compare and contrast . Which is best for immigrant

Well, it all depends on the particular province (Canada) and the state (US). If you are referring to the cost of living, East coast states such as New York, New Jersey , Connecticut, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington, etc seems a bit more expensive to live in than the southern states such as Georgia, South/North Carolina, Mississippi, etc. But then, the southern states are much more laid back and conservative than their peers.
The same goes for Canada. Provinces like Ontario and Quebec are more expensive than say, Manitoba or Yukon.

I think as a fresh immigrant, your priorities would be racial diversity, job availability and cost of living. Cities like New York, Baltimore, Chicago, Houston, Dallas and Atlanta have all these factors in common. They are more welcoming and jobs opportunities are limitless. It is easier to find one's footings living in such diverse cities.

In general, the US is much more diverse than Canada, although Canada seems to have better welfare system in place, especially on healthcare. Canada is also much safer in term of crime rate and security.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
enigma0:
Omo!!!

See clean cities.....

Well-done OP...

You did justice with those amazing pictures....

Expecting more la tongue

Thanks. I will post more pictures soon.
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Museum of Natural History, 81st str, Manhattan

2 Likes

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Virginia living museum , Newport News, Virginia

A highway in Newport News, Virginia

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Originalsly: 6:32am On Aug 09, 2021
HurleyHM:

Waterside plaza, FDR road, NYC

Interesting thread! .... Florida.... classic auto show?.... love those cars and be amazed how those guys be having them like new!

On quote ... the pix are "Stuyvesant Houses/Town".... it is a view from Waterside Plaza.

Following.
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
1&2: Me at the Museum of Natural History, New York

3: Brooklyn Bridge City Hall Subway station, New York

4: Having some cool salad in Brooklyn, New York �

3 Likes

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Make una no vex o... I love food�

5 Likes

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
East Side, 4th Ave and Broadway, Manhattan, New York

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
1-3: Central Park, New York, at night
4: Metropolitan Museum of Arts, Central Park, New York

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
1-4: Metropolitan Museum of Arts, Central Park,New York

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Olumighty123(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
HurleyHM:

Who doesn't? Lol. Amazing thread
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by BlackSan: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
My head is screaming in excitement.
I await more pictures Op, keep em coming. We really appreciate it.
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
1: A building on Wall Street, New York

2: View of Brooklyn Bridge from a distance

3: Brooklyn Bridge

4: Inside view of the Oculus, New York

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
1-4: 23rd str and Broadway Ave, New York

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
1:4 -Broadway/21-23rd str, New York

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
1:4 - Some parts of Westside, New York

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by xxoxx(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
HurleyHM:

Well, it all depends on the particular province (Canada) and the state (US). If you are referring to the cost of living, East coast states such as New York, New Jersey , Connecticut, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington, etc seems a bit more expensive to live in than the southern states such as Georgia, South/North Carolina, Mississippi, etc. But then, the southern states are much more laid back and conservative than their peers.
The same goes for Canada. Provinces like Ontario and Quebec are more expensive than say, Manitoba or Yukon.

I think as a fresh immigrant, your priorities would be racial diversity, job availability and cost of living. Cities like New York, Baltimore, Chicago, Houston, Dallas and Atlanta have all these factors in common. They are more welcoming and jobs opportunities are limitless. It is easier to find one's footings living in such diverse cities.

In general, the US is much more diverse than Canada, although Canada seems to have better welfare system in place, especially on healthcare. Canada is also much safer in term of crime rate and security.
ok, thanks
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Q
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
HurleyHM:

Our motto is don't give up tongue
Thank you for this thread boss smiley

Guys, a travel thread alert, over grin

1. Nicoswit
2. Fidelismaria
3. Niklausefred
5. Jaycew ( POLAND)*
6. Subomi007
7. lamboladee
8. SaintHillary (UK)*
9. Vhuqnl
10. Joohan
11.Paccus
12. Richdee1

I say make i tag una for here.
Niklausefred i have fulfilled one rule already by tagging the crew to any travel thread. Oya make una add me.
Yeah, no trolling too i know that.

Make i dey use m unwind after busy day.

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by NiklauseFred(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
GodsGabby:

1. Nicoswit
2. Fidelismaria
3. Niklausefred
5. Jaycew ( POLAND)*
6. Subomi007
7. lamboladee
8. SaintHillary (UK)*
9. Vhuqnl
10. Joohan
11.Paccus
12. Richdee1

Niklausefred i have fulfilled one rule already by tagging the crew to any travel thread. Oya make una add me.

Lol you're welcome to the crew boss

Boss Hadampson this one is able and ready grin

2 Likes

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Originalsly: 12:23am On Aug 12, 2021
HurleyHM:

Is it by chance you happen to be shoving this kind food up in our face? Nice pics!
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Hadampson(m): 1:04am On Aug 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Lol you're welcome to the crew boss

Boss Hadampson this one is able and ready grin

I can see that grin
Add him to the crew with immediate effect cool

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Hadampson(m): 1:09am On Aug 12, 2021
GodsGabby:

1. Nicoswit
2. Fidelismaria
3. Niklausefred
4. Hadampson
5. Jaycew ( POLAND)*
6. Subomi007
7. lamboladee
8. SaintHillary (UK)*
9. Vhuqnl
10. Joohan
11.Paccus
12. Richdee1
13. ichbinbrait
14. Canih28
15. olioxx
16. Savagethe21st
17. aziza45442
18. 2Lynx
19.NoFap123
20.Daintyprincess(new member)
21. Brawlscartel
22. seedorfy134
23.Tolzy11(welcome to the crew)
24. GodsGabby
25. ayomide8990

The full list of Japa crew cool

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Richdee1(m): 2:34am On Aug 12, 2021
GodsGabby:

1. Nicoswit
2. Fidelismaria
3. Niklausefred
5. Jaycew ( POLAND)*
6. Subomi007
7. lamboladee
8. SaintHillary (UK)*
9. Vhuqnl
10. Joohan
11.Paccus
12. Richdee1

Wow! A new person tagged us all?
That's nice, automatic Membership

Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by ayomide8990(m): 5:18am On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=Hadampson post=104695571][/quote]
Boss, Abeg dey tag your Boy too cry
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Hadampson(m): 6:08am On Aug 12, 2021
ayomide8990:

Boss, Abeg dey tag your Boy too cry

Niklausefred
Richdee1

Another one in dj Khaled's voice grin
Register him biko
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by ayomide8990(m): 6:50am On Aug 12, 2021
Hadampson:

The full list of Japa crew cool
Thanks you,Boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For A Travel Buddy / Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK / Tarkwa Bay: From Sin Land To Leisure Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.