Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada (3091 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa / Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) / British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by ayomide8990(m): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Hadampson:

Niklausefred
Richdee1

Another one in dj Khaled's voice grin
Register him biko
Thanks to all our Chairman.
May Almighty God hear our heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2021
Richdee1:

Wow! A new person tagged us all?
That's nice, automatic Membership

Thanks bro

That's how we roll.
Thanks.
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2021
Hadampson:

I can see that grin
Add him to the crew with immediate effect cool

*oyaa shake booodyyyy*

Thanks!!
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by NiklauseFred(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Hadampson:

The full list of Japa crew cool

Swears
I believe we all will "japa" one day

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Richdee1(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2021
Hadampson:

Niklausefred
Richdee1

Another one in dj Khaled's voice grin
Register him biko

You're welcome, be like na to open athread oo

Kus we Don dey plenty

Hope you no the rules, No trolling please, you're free to state your opinions

Hadampson where pidgin 2? Lol
I don miss that man abi na woman
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Hadampson(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2021
Richdee1:

You're welcome, be like na to open athread oo

Kus we Don dey plenty

Hope you no the rules, No trolling please, you're free to state your opinions

Hadampson where pidgin 2? Lol
I don miss that man abi na woman
Hahahahahaha

I swear, i no sabi where she go sef. Na she dey make this section sweet with her stubbornness and timesup234 as well grin
The man who believe nigeria is far better than USA grin

To be honest i missed her so much

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Hadampson(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Swears
I believe we all will "japa" one day

I'm very positive about that and we would do reunion and post the pictures on this section cool

2 Likes

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Hadampson(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2021
ayomide8990:

Thanks to all our Chairman.
May Almighty God hear our heart desires.

A big amen to that cool
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by nigeriandream14: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2021
Pidgin 2 was a hero. Since Timesup was ban travel section has become a shadow of its old self. He brought traffic to the travel section. Lets be frank nothing sells like controversy and he gives it raw and uncut
Hadampson:

I swear, i no sabi where she go sef. Na she dey make this section sweet with her stubbornness and timesup234 as well grin
The man who believe nigeria is far better than USA grin

To be honest i missed her so much
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Ponytail22: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
HurleyHM:

Thanks. I will post more pictures soon.
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
I haven't been posting pictures in recent times due to my tight schedule. I will post some soon...

Bear with me, folks.
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
1: Black Lives Matter awareness on Lafayette str, New York

2: Me at the White House, Washington DC

3 & 4: Streets in Staten Island, New York

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
1: A rail track at Elizabeth, New Jersey

2&3: Bus shelters at Staten Island, New York

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
1: An attraction on Lafayette str, New York

2: A building on Lafayette str, New York

3: A building on Gramercy Park, New York

4: Black Lives Matter protest at Union Square, New York

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
1-4: The Bush Terminal Park lake in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, overlooking the Statue of Liberty, New York

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
1-4: Broadway and West Houston highway, New York

2 Likes

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
1-4: Gramercy Park North, New York

2 Likes

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Some of the foods I have been gulping... grin grin grin

1&2: Thanksgiving food that I prepared
3&4: Some dine-in food at restaurants

2 Likes

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by wealthtrak: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
HurleyHM:
Downtown Chicago
Yup! Chitown.
Awesome thread... Very visual. What brand of camera did you
use to take these fantastic
shots? smiley

All the best.
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
wealthtrak:

Yup! Chitown.
Awesome thread... Very visual. What brand of camera did you
use to take these fantastic
shots? smiley

All the best.

Thanks for the compliments. I use Samsung Note 10 Plus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by Bifwoli: 1:50am On Aug 13, 2021
HurleyHM:

Thanks for the compliments. I use Samsung Note 10 Plus.
But why did you blurr your face in the pic at the White House? We need to see your face so one day when you come down to Alabama i'll recognize you.

Small consolation, i see the type of car i drive in one of the pics.
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Bifwoli:
But why did you blurr your face in the pic at the White House? We need to see your face so one day when you come down to Alabama i'll recognize you.

Small consolation, i see the type of car i drive in one of the pics.

Lol. I appreciate your comment. I am not really a public person.

How's AL? I have never been to Alabama but I wish to visit someday soon, especially Mobile, Birmingham and Montgomery. I understand those are cool, thriving cities.
Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
1: Halloween house deco, Brooklyn, NY
2: A street view in Queens, NY
3-4: Ditmas, Brooklyn, NY

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
1-2: Union Sq. Subway Station, NYC
3: A street in Brooklyn, NYC
4: Passengers on the L train, Brooklyn, NYC

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
1: Me at the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, NYC
2-4: Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, NYC

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
1-3: Prospect Park, Brooklyn, NYC

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
1-2: Overhead trams to Roosevelt Island, NYC

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
1: Peace Bridge, Buffalo, NY (New York,US - Toronto, Canada) border

2-3: US-Canada border

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
1-2: Linden, Toronto, Canada
3-4: Church street, downtown Toronto, Canada

1 Like

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
1-2: A street car on Church street, Toronto, Canada
3-4: Linden street, Toronto, Canada

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
1-4: Bay street, Toronto, Canada

2 Likes

Re: Trips To Some Major Cities In USA And Canada by HurleyHM: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
1-2: Toronto Eaton Center, Victoria str, Toronto, Canada

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada / Tarkwa Bay: From Sin Land To Leisure Land / I Need An Appointment In Us Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.