Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... (36569 Views)

Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria / High Rate Of Unemployment: My Opinion. / Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by theyblog: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2021
then relocate, wat else u want us to do
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Successmind(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2021
Hmnn...... Transportation no b here oo
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by ceede2: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2021
Na temptation you get no be job. God will provide another one.

2 Likes

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Miosendyin: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2021
Relocate to Mile 2.. simple as xyz
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Johnkennie(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2021
I work in apapa area as a clearing agent. I go from you side every day

2 Likes

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Chirowman(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2021
Congratulations
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by rickyboss333: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2021
My brother, u don't need anyone to tell u to relocate as soon as possible, that is if u don't want to remain jobless. U will definitely find a better one now that u have found one. You get a job while in a job. Congrats
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Tendernessboy(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2021
Alot of company are much here in sango.. If u got a job in mile 2.. And you want to relocate.. Consider the salary and house rent. Think deeply before making a step... Lagos will consume all ur salary... Its better u find a nearby job.. Than all this stress... And I know the salary is not up to 50k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2021
There are lots of people who go to work in Lag from Sango & its axis. I hope the salary is worth it.
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by ufotty2001: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2021
Why can't you use train.. train is more cheaper than land transport.. I thought the god father of Yoruba which is Buhari have done everything to the South West..
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by zoomman(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2021
Take BRT.
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by richeeyo(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2021
yuping:
Hmmmm, better relocate, Ijaye traffic, Abule Egba Traffic, Iyana Ipaja, Hold up, Cement Traffic, PWD Traffic, Bolade Oshodi Traffic, Toyota Traffic, Isolo Hold up, first rainbow traffic, mile 2itself is no go area especially with containers my guy you just subscribe to suffer, hope you don't sleep much your waking hour is now officially 4am, just pray the train work so as to board train from songo to Oshodi.
Guy, Sha you dey drive danfo ni

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by yesloaded: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2021
YourBestWriter:
The distance from sango to mile 2 everyday is beyond my pocket.
relocate

Oshodi, cele, abule ado, or even mile 2 itself is ok for you
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by oxiide22(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2021
iLegendd:

You're a writer and you're still looking for a job? This is the disadvantage of mingling with the wrong set of friends or not doing enough research on how to utilize that writing skill.
teach him kdp
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by buJu234: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2021
relocate to Agbhara na..

its same cost as sango ota but closer
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by ozo13(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2021
ibelieveinjesus:
It is well

This is Electrifying. Dude is so lit. An inspiring one minute spoken words poetry on Education. L.A at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE2cJIJY4A
permission to share Sir
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by iLegendd(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2021
oxiide22:
teach him kdp

Which one is KDP? I have never heard of that.
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by yuping(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2021
richeeyo:

Guy, Sha you dey drive danfo ni
I no even sabi ride bicycle.

3 Likes

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by bukatyne(f): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Kaybee9033:
What happened to ‘BUT’
As in are you normal?
You got a job in this hard time you already have the mindset of BUT. Can’t you ignore the BUT and put CAN.
Guy if you don’t take that job someone from badagry will have that job and be fulfill with it. Sehbi you no wan get sense ni wen you waka for another several months if not year before you get another job then your brain will reset to default about not putting BUT in any job opportunities you see.

The person in Badagry picks the job and after two years, he slumps on the road and dies.

Then poor village people doing their work at Benin would be accused of a self-inflicted death at Iyana Iba.

Learn to prioritize quality of life and health over money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by The5DME(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2021
The salary will determine if you should take the offer or not.
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2021
Some of you that are saying the op should relocate.Relocate to where?House rent in Sango ota is far cheaper than Oshodi and mile 2 axis.Also,most people living in Sango are coming to work at oshodi.Some even squats at the office.I knew a guy whom we were working at the same company at ikeja back then.He lived at Sango.I closed late at night.As I was passing at ikeja by 10pm I saw him and some guys squatting at a shop premises at ikeja.I just pretended I didn't see him.He left the job after few days because he couldn't cope.

2 Likes

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2021
Delay isn’t denial
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:

Invest in the foreign exchange market and receive 5% of your capital daily proof of identification will be provided for the sefty of your capital feel free to message me to get started you can start with any amount and receive 5% daily with proof call or text me to join the group 09023308112
MMM Scammer

1 Like

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by oxiide22(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2021
iLegendd:

Which one is KDP? I have never heard of that.
Lol grin, you cant deny that everyone here knows u are the king of kdp

1 Like

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2021
buJu234:
relocate to Agbhara na..

its same cost as sango ota but closer
The holdup from agbara to mile 2 is worse.Except he leaves home by 4am.The stress in Lagos can cause depression.

1 Like

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Ashirioluwa: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2021
We need train transportation.
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by lexy2014: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2021
yuping:
Hmmmm, better relocate, Ijaye traffic, Abule Egba Traffic, Iyana Ipaja, Hold up, Cement Traffic, PWD Traffic, Bolade Oshodi Traffic, Toyota Traffic, Isolo Hold up, first rainbow traffic, mile 2itself is no go area especially with containers my guy you just subscribe to suffer, hope you don't sleep much your waking hour is now officially 4am, just pray the train work so as to board train from songo to Oshodi.

Is there train at sango?
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by AuroraB(f): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Ishilove:
If you can't relocate, forget about the job because you will die before your time.
That's so not true! After so many years of unemployment shocked
Ain't there people going to Lekki, Ajah, VI from same axis You are discouraging him and it's not good.
Haba angry

1 Like

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by AuroraB(f): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2021
Karleb:
I don't know how far mile 2 is but you can get a bus from Sango to most bust stops in Lagos for #300, you also need to leave work as early as possible.

If you have access to loan, borrow and rent house somewhere close.

I will not advise you quit your job because of the distance. By the time hunger knack you, you'd start to regret.
Exactly! I don't get most comments telling him to leave the job. People are terrible sha embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 / An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.