Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) (36674 Views)

Nigerian Couple Marry After Meeting On Twitter 18 Months Ago / [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator / Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Vabasi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Who is he that says a thing and come to pass when the Lord has not commanded it.
It is true, God has the final say.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by sweetrace(f): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Op, congratulations and enjoy more of God’s amazing blessings.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by ramatintin(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
I doubt if this girl would have married this dude if reverse was the case. Anyways congratulations
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by naijadrivablog: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
God pass science grin
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by fitinwell: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
But do DNA TEST Later to be double sure..
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by gbami(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
No Doctor will ever say that. Inability to ovulate doesn't mean that ovulation can't be induced.
I agree that we want to scream miracle,true that with God all things are possible. But we should also remember that God uses Drs to help also. So, lying against a Dr( unless he is a quack) is not the right way to praise God.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by michlins(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
shopnimini:
She looks like she has a baby bump in the wedding pics undecided
internet stories na

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by JORDAN202: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
SHAMELESS MAN ........... !!!

SO YOU DON GO GIVE WOMAN BELLE ?

(After reading the full story)

WHAT A GREAT MAN !

WHAT A WONDER FUL WIFE ...!!

WOW ....WHAT AN ADORABLE DAUGHTER ...!!!

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by spartan117(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Until the Creator and Owner of your Body says it is over for you, Forget about what Medical or Science says.

I Have seen a woman whose Womb was removed Give Birth. Her womb had to be removed so she can live according to the doctors. About 18 worldclass Doctors in Nigeria and outside Nigeria told her and husband plainly, forget about Kids.
Today she has about 3 or 4 Kids to the Glory of GOD.

I Have seen a lady who had no private part. Her parents remove their hands as they saw it as a shame. A man came to marry her and she had to tell him the truth of herself. Despite all this , the man said he was directed to marry her. Her parents asked them not to come to the village , and they should do their marriage in the city due to ridicule. The GOD of Chosen who holds and owns the Spare parts of all humans, Created a Private part in her. Today she has 2 Kids.

I Have seen a Mama who was pregnant and never knew she was Pregnant. She was in her house having dinner with her family . When she felt something fall from her. They didn't even have light . They had to bring candle and torch to see what came out from her. Only to see a baby boy. The woman in question is a mama. Her last kid was about 20 yrs old or thereabout.

I Have seen women whose Scan report showed Fibroids Give birth to Fine boys and girls. GOD changed Fibroid to babies.

I Have seen couples whose Pregnancy Scan showed to be carrying baby girl. After Prayers, Baby Girl was turned to baby boy at Birth.

Listen, There is nothing too Hard for GOD to do. The Word of GOD, the Holy Bible is not a fiction book. Everything written there is true. Any Wise Medical practioner will tell you they can't Heal you. They can care for you but Only GOD Heals.

Today, GOD is still in the Business of Confusing Doctors and science and Performing with ease what they call Impossible.

With GOD , All things are Possible.

In summary what God cannot do does not exist!

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Ayomi90: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
ohigus:
That's y we Muslims don't believe in medical of conceived b4 marriage, we only believe in what ever Allah have destined to u.
Not only the Muslims, the Christians, Hindus and almost all religions, so don't sound as if urs is superior in any way.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
God is still doing something
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Please, ignore this post. No competent doctor will say a lady will never conceive because of a certain period of absence of ovulation or menstruations. Ovulation or mmenstruations can cease completely or be irregular for a certain period. It can also resume or become regular later with or without treatment, depending on many factors. Probably your wife did not listen carefully to what the doctor said or your wife misinterpreted the result. If you want to prove me wrong, post the results of the tests here.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Karleb:
Congratulations.

These testifiers don't always give the full picture.

You often hear of couples who waited years before conceiving and when they do, they usually give birth to more than 2 children at once, one thing many of them don't share is the fact they are on drugs for the whole time they were "trusting God for kids".

Many of them visits the best physicians and herbalist, it explains how many of these children come at once. By the time the drug works, it overworks.

Same way this couple has failed to credit their physician who helped with their condition.

Mentioning your doctors part in a testimony isn't sharing glory with God.

1 out of 20 Nigerians have common sense and can think rationally,
This thread is a confirmation as this is the first comment that made sense among those reta.rds screaming testimony

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by gwama: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
The man has right to not informed his family for his future wife barrenness. cool Congratulations for your baby, she looks like her father. God do the same miracle for the all women who have not a child. smiley
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Innobee99(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
God is the true Doctor I know
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by drsibz66(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Namzy:
I wonder the kind of doctor that will tell you that you can never be "pregnant ever" from not ovulating

You very right, Nigerians can either be very escalating or undermining . I dont believe any doctor told him she CANT give me.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
NwekeUG:
Couple Marry After Medical Test Result Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Photos)

A Nigerian man, Marvel Iyen took to his Facebook page to narrate how his wife gave birth after a medical test result done before their wedding said she can't get pregnant, IgbereTV reports.

Marvel Iyen wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100001812773805/posts/5871037922966575/?app=fbl

I am very the doctor didn't add the word EVER just for lack of ovulation. Not a medical doctor. Maybe a lab technician.

You just want to create a testimony.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by hybridblood07(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Difference between God and man!
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Your story just put a smile on my face, I thank God for such courage you have and I thank God for such love you guys share, may it continue and I pray God bless you guys with all you desire. Blessings upon blessings to you brother.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by snipernigga(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
This your daughter is one of your strong ancestor that decided to forcefully reincarnate. Immediately she starts uttering her firsts words, make sure you collect winning numbers for betting from her.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by themanderon: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Who can speak when the holy one of Israel has not spoken? He alone has the final say.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Ukeme8: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
She is beautiful, congratulations to you and your wife. You made me cry �
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by DarkCaesar(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
I will never proceed with her…….that news is more than enough to end everything we ever planned. Me I don’t bear adversity with people and I don’t have people share my misfortune too

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ukeme8:
She is beautiful, congratulations to you and your wife. You made me cry �

Please, ignore this post. No competent doctor will say a lady will never conceive because of a certain period of absence of ovulation or menstruations. Ovulation or mmenstruations can cease completely or be irregular for a certain period. It can also resume or become regular later with or without treatment, depending on many factors. Probably the wife did not listen carefully to what the doctor said or the wife misinterpreted the result. If you want to prove me wrong, let him post the results of the tests here.

Don’t cry for nothing.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
insidelife22:
you see...
God is truly wonderfully wonderful.
let me honorabely hand over the mic to our Forum pastor,his preacherness @righteousness2 to continue from here.

Please, ignore this post. No competent doctor will say a lady will never conceive because of a certain period of absence of ovulation or menstruations. Ovulation or mmenstruations can cease completely or be irregular for a certain period. It can also resume or become regular later with or without treatment, depending on many factors. Probably the wife did not listen carefully to what the doctor said or the wife misinterpreted the result. If you want to prove me wrong, let him post the results of the tests here.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by goodychet: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
All glory be unto God Almighty. Congratulations to the lovely couple. May God bless my family with this kind of testimony in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by lichocho(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
NwekeUG:
Couple Marry After Medical Test Result Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Photos)

A Nigerian man, Marvel Iyen took to his Facebook page to narrate how his wife gave birth after a medical test result done before their wedding said she can't get pregnant, IgbereTV reports.

Marvel Iyen wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100001812773805/posts/5871037922966575/?app=fbl
nice one marvel
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Jobabori(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
drsibz66:

You very right, Nigerians can either be very escalating or undermining . I dont believe any doctor told him she CANT give me.
Lying against the doctor just to make the story sweet and miraculous.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Stronghold91:
I don't always believe in doctors reports I only listen to their advice

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Fortez: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Really
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
nextstep:
Congrats my brother... you have a large heart, and your bravery has been rewarded.

Some men would have abandoned a chance at true love in search of "fruit of the womb".

Before I would have said: "and here's to plenty more", but now I'll just say, "1 or 2 is ok, country hard" grin

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by professore(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
This kind of love should last forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Met As Corpers Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Church Alter / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest / Plus-Sized Lady Slays In Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.