Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) (36672 Views)

Nigerian Couple Marry After Meeting On Twitter 18 Months Ago / [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator / Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Until the Creator and Owner of your Body says it is over for you, Forget about what Medical or Science says.

I Have seen a woman whose Womb was removed Give Birth. Her womb had to be removed so she can live according to the doctors. About 18 worldclass Doctors in Nigeria and outside Nigeria told her and husband plainly, forget about Kids.
Today she has about 3 or 4 Kids to the Glory of GOD.

I Have seen a lady who had no private part. Her parents remove their hands from her Matter, as they saw it as a shame. A man came to marry her and she had to tell him the truth of herself. Despite all this , the man said he was directed to marry her. Her parents asked them not to come to the village , and they should do their marriage in the city due to ridicule. The GOD of Chosen who holds and owns the Spare parts of all humans, Created a Private part in her. Today she has 2 Kids.

I Have seen a Mama who was pregnant and never knew she was Pregnant. She was in her house having dinner with her family . When she felt something fall from her. They didn't even have light . They had to bring candle and torch to see what came out from her. Only to see a baby boy. The woman in question is a mama. Her last kid was about 20 yrs old or thereabout.

I Have seen women whose Scan report showed Fibroids Give birth to Fine boys and girls. GOD changed Fibroid to babies.

I Have seen couples whose Pregnancy Scan showed to be carrying baby girl. After Prayers, Baby Girl was turned to baby boy at Birth.

Listen, There is nothing too Hard for GOD to do. The Word of GOD, the Holy Bible is not a fiction book. Everything written there is true. Any Wise Medical practioner will tell you they can't Heal you. They can care for you but Only GOD Heals.

Today, GOD is still in the Business of Confusing Doctors and science and Performing with ease what they call Impossible.

With GOD , All things are Possible.

Please, ignore this post. No competent doctor will say a lady will never conceive because of a certain period of absence of ovulation or menstruations. Ovulation or mmenstruations can cease completely or be irregular for a certain period. It can also resume or become regular later with or without treatment, depending on many factors. Probably the wife did not listen carefully to what the doctor said or the wife misinterpreted the result. If you want to prove me wrong, let him post the results of the tests here.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by fablani(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
NwekeUG:
Couple Marry After Medical Test Result Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Photos)

A Nigerian man, Marvel Iyen took to his Facebook page to narrate how his wife gave birth after a medical test result done before their wedding said she can't get pregnant, IgbereTV reports.

Marvel Iyen wrote;

Congrats and more Joy and happiness to your home

https://www.facebook.com/100001812773805/posts/5871037922966575/?app=fbl
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Test of faith and the result of love and being faithful.

God has the final say not mere man

Please, ignore this post. No competent doctor will say a lady will never conceive because of a certain period of absence of ovulation or menstruations. Ovulation or mmenstruations can cease completely or be irregular for a certain period. It can also resume or become regular later with or without treatment, depending on many factors. Probably the wife did not listen carefully to what the doctor said or the wife misinterpreted the result. If you want to prove me wrong, let him post the results of the tests here.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Johnsown1:
She looked so adorable. I feel like getting a wife now. She looks so cute. Congratulations to you man. God is author and finisher of our destiny

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
DarkCaesar:
I will never proceed with her…….that news is more than enough to end everything we ever planned. Me I don’t bear adversity with people and I don’t have people share my misfortune too

She was even looking pregnant in the wedding pictures. Fake testimonies!

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by weslay: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Same thing doctors told a friend. Today, they are blessed with a boy and a girl.

Sometimes, you have to follow your heart
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
obonujoker:
Of course, the report of God is bigger and truer than the report of doctors

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
weslay:
Same thing doctors told a friend. Today, they are blessed with a boy and a girl.

Sometimes, you have to follow your heart

Please, ignore this post. No competent doctor will say a lady will never conceive because of a certain period of absence of ovulation or menstruations. Ovulation or mmenstruations can cease completely or be irregular for a certain period. It can also resume or become regular later with or without treatment, depending on many factors. Probably the wife did not listen carefully to what the doctor said or the wife misinterpreted the result. If you want to prove me wrong, let him post the results of the tests here. Beware of fake testimonies!

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Vivian16: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jobabori:

Lying against the doctor just to make the story sweet and miraculous.
who created the doctor and gave him wisdom?God, who created the herbs and other materials from which medicines are produced?God, the scripture said that by strength shall no man prevail so in this case all the credit and glory go to God who has done this great miracle for this couple.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
Vivian16:
who created the doctor and gave him wisdom?God, who created the herbs and other materials from which medicines are produced?God, the scripture said that by strength shall no man prevail so in this case all the credit and glory go to God who has done this great miracle for this couple.

Please, ignore this post. No competent doctor will say a lady will never conceive because of a certain period of absence of ovulation or menstruations. Ovulation or mmenstruations can cease completely or be irregular for a certain period. It can also resume or become regular later with or without treatment, depending on many factors. Probably the wife did not listen carefully to what the doctor said or the wife misinterpreted the result. If you want to prove me wrong, let him post the results of the tests here. Beware of fake testimonies!
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
ohigus:
That's y we Muslims don't believe in medical of conceived b4 marriage, we only believe in what ever Allah have destined to u.

Please please this not a muslim post.
Stop talking rubbish as you don't even understand story.
Whose talking of conception before marriage?
Sighs
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by akinade28(f): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
This is true Love
Correct Man, I salute his courage to go ahead with the wedding. Some would have stylishly ended the relationship
Correct Woman, she decided to tell the truth regardless of the consequences. She could have chosen to hide it from her man, which could have ended the marriage if the husband later finds out.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Adewunmiomoniyi:
Read more here

https://mylatestgist.com/doctors-told-wife-can-never-pregnant-now-child-vocalist-marvel-iyen-shares-powerful-testimony/

Please, ignore everything in that link. it is misleading. Many people are already saying they won't follow their doctor's advice again. No competent doctor will say a lady will never conceive because of a certain period of absence of ovulation or menstruations. Ovulation or mmenstruations can cease completely or be irregular for a certain period. It can also resume or become regular later with or without treatment, depending on many factors. Probably the wife did not listen carefully to what the doctor said or the wife misinterpreted the result. If you want to prove me wrong, let him post the results of the tests here. Beware of fake testimonies!
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by mechanics(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Once there is faith, that's all, everything will fall into place, congrats for the birth of your new baby girl.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by purplemonkey(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
This baby is so so so beautiful....Congratulations
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by FreeConCiencE: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
akinade28:
This is true Love
Correct Man, I salute his courage to go ahead with the wedding. Some would have stylishly ended the relationship
Correct Woman, she decided to tell the truth regardless of the consequences. She could have chosen to hide it from her man, which could have ended the marriage if the husband later finds out.

Please, ignore this post. No competent doctor will say a lady will never conceive because of a certain period of absence of ovulation or menstruations. Ovulation or mmenstruations can cease completely or be irregular for a certain period. It can also resume or become regular later with or without treatment, depending on many factors. Probably the wife did not listen carefully to what the doctor said or the wife misinterpreted the result. If you want to prove me wrong, let him post the results of the tests here. She is even looking pregnant in the wedding pictures. Beware of fake testimonies!
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by icon007(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Glory to God in the highest. I am happy for you bro
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Wantobeh9: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
Abeg, be like I get trust issues... do paternity test make scope no be 2ce
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by pacespot(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Congrats to them, but it doesn't mean that the clinical medicine is wrong, some circumstance can just work like a miracle in human body. The doctor might be keeping to the safer side for saying that, just like when the doctor will ask you to complete your medication even though you think you are okay and back to your full health. Many people are walking the streets today thinking they are okay, but when they visit the doctor they will find something wrong with them.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by whytepawn1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
NwekeUG:
Couple Marry After Medical Test Result Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Photos)

A Nigerian man, Marvel Iyen took to his Facebook page to narrate how his wife gave birth after a medical test result done before their wedding said she can't get pregnant, IgbereTV reports.

Marvel Iyen wrote;
Doctors don't know all...

https://www.facebook.com/100001812773805/posts/5871037922966575/?app=fbl
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Harris001: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
God has a different version concerning our life
Doesn't matter what the doctor said to you(In frank Edwards' voice)
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wow
Congratulations to them
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by NnamdiN: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
The only annoying thing here is the mum and sister advised against telling the husband to be. Why tf would you want a marriage to start with lies and deceit? What happens when he even finds out?
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by ugudeblack1: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
That's wonderful Bro. I must commend your courage. Though, medical professionals creates lots of mess sometimes. But our thoughts, our Faith made a lots of impact too on our situations and breaks some bonds for us. I thank God for that wonderful blessing.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Longman8: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Who are the medical practitioners, when GOD has not spoken yet.No wonder "THE TRUE PROVE OF LOVE IS SACRIFICE".Thumbup bro 99 and ½ of men will backdown (Japka).
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Longman8: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
That is what u end up getting when ur faith is put on trial. 99 and ½ of men will Japka walahi. Enjoy ur family bro grace find u.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Taroshi(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
Yeah, a miracle does exist but out of 100 people with similar cases only a few will end up have a child (biological child) at the end of the day, some end up adopting a child and others go solo.

Congratulations to them

You are right.
I wonder why people completely ignore statistics.
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Opeyemi5398: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Congratulation bro
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by April4th(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Congrats man
Re: Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) by Abdogood(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oga you did ur knacking well. You hit and heal the right points and God now crowned ur effort. Keep droping albums. The Lord is with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Couple Who Met As Corpers Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Church Alter / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.