Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (51966 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Ofadaman(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hathor5:

Is this how your parents managed their finances too?

You think Ned Nwoke tell his wife how much he has in his wallet..

8 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Hathor5(f): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ofadaman:

How many men are rich like him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dailyparrot:

There's nothing to get into bro.

How can you be accountable to your wife for ordinary 1k missing from your own wallet?

Your weakness is why you resent her. It actually irritate most women when their husband fails to be a man.

Ohhhh, noted

wish you success in your endeavours
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ofadaman:

You mincing words man......Ned have more than 3 wifes

his unopenness has led him to such.......

Never ever compare yourself with him please
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

grin grin grin Imagine! Nonsense and ingredients.

Go and marry first.
Go and sit down, women like controlling men but when yawa gas na dem go dey beg up and down.
Op believe this manipulator at your own peril. What nonsense your wife controlling u emotionally and pocket wise

14 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
bruh!!! I swear I felt like just smashing my phone when I was going through this post and its comments jezzzz!!!
My brother, the thing tire me ohhhhh. Simps everywhere all the name of marriage. Imagine the nonsense comments up their and some idiotic entity are even telling up to apologies to the wife

8 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Nicklaus619(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
sola12:
U are lucky boss... She is still crazily in luv with u. She is only trying to protect n preserve her territory. Draw her close n give her better piping. Moreso women could be funny at times wen they are angry. Learn to forgive and forget!!!

That's one matured advice, duff cap for u brah

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by silibaba: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
sola12:
U are lucky boss... She is still crazily in luv with u. She is only trying to protect n preserve her territory. Draw her close n give her better piping. Moreso women could be funny at times wen they are angry. Learn to forgive and forget!!!

Mr ROMANTIC. i dey watch you grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Heartheart: 12:07am On Aug 10, 2021
OP your wife doesn’t hate you I’m 100% sure. She might just be frustrated and going through a lot. Let her know what she said to you really hurt you and you wouldn’t like her to say such again. You need to communicate whatever you don’t like to her, don’t just keep it inside. Since your wife is very expressive you need to open your mouth too and let her know how u feel. I feel it’s communication issue that’s the problem between u too. Please don’t keep malice.. she cares about you.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 2:26am On Aug 10, 2021
Heartheart:
OP your wife doesn’t hate you I’m 100% sure. She might just be frustrated and going through a lot. Let her know what she said to you really hurt you and you wouldn’t like her to say such again. You need to communicate whatever you don’t like to her, don’t just keep it inside. Since your wife is very expressive you need to open your mouth too and let her know how u feel. I feel it’s communication issue that’s the problem between u too. Please don’t keep malice.. she cares about you.

Thanks so much heartbeat......exactly what i saved her contact with, will do the needful.

bless you
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by UjuJoan2: 4:05am On Aug 10, 2021
ademidedavid:
My greetings nairalanders,
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

To cut the long story short, i went out with a colleague on friday and due to the fact that the kids are on holiday, i took my wife along because she was already raising the roof bout my outing ( NOTE: I have never ever gone out without my family to avoid wife's palava).

On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head. After which she complained that i was drunk.....lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)

Fast forward to today, i am very open with my finances guess one of my mistakes.........she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive even though i give her money for things she love like body cream, cloths and others but after all nagging, i was vexed and went to the kids room which i politely asked her to let me be at the moment because i cant withstand her nagging over a thousand naira but she persisted and i have to shut the door against her but she opened it and told me she hates me and regret marrying me.....sounded like the rapture sound initially but later realised it actually came from my woman, my mother of my kids!!!!

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

Please help a heartbroken brother.

This story is not complete!!!

Except you want us to believe that your wife has a mental problem.

There is no smoke without fire!

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by RightToReject(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2021
ademidedavid:

No matter how you might try hard to gloss over the fact that you're not happy with your position in the union, and by extension, do not have the kind of liberty and peace of mind you desire, the fact remains glaring to me. Unfortunately, your condition will get worse if you embrace the idea of infantilizing her petty attitudes and trivializing her cruel words and acts like most have suggested to you - treat her as a grown-up woman and always expect her to act as one. The more you enable these vices, the more they fester, thereby draining and ruining you. Take your mental, psychological, and emotional health seriously for your good; stop jeopardizing them. So far, you have been using servility to sustain your relationship with her. I do not envy you. Servility is as bad as cruelty; neither condone them nor expect and accept them from others.

Love your wife, but don't pander to her whims and caprices. Pandering to her whims and caprices is not love/maturity/civility. Enact an ethical philosophy that will be binding to everyone; let it be both a standard and a bond that will hold the two of you. So far, you have neither been in the driving seat of your home nor your dominion. You've been subjugated. To take your rightful position in the union, squash your subsisting emotional connection with her which was based on the lust you have for her from the inception of your contact with her, and which is the reason why she has been meting out abuses, not just having authority over you. You've been a slave to your lust all this while. Let any new emotional connection you will have with her stem from the quality of her soul (submission/fairness) rather than her physical beauty/material possessions. That is the difference between loving your wife and falling in love with your wife. This will entail you giving up lust/greed and saying good-bye to feeble-mindedness. You can get this done fast if you have some knowledge about mental/psychological transmutation.

So, you must be scrupulous and gumptious; else, you cannot make an effective change or lead fairly. When you succeed, it will be a win-win situation for you, her, the children, and the family at large, with everyone in a healthy state of mental, emotional, and psychological health. If she truly hates you, however, or has never had an altruistic interest in you or has always had ruinous intent towards you, she'll resist every attempt you will make to institutionalize fairness for all as the order of the day and would rather wish to opt out of the union. So, if you will be afraid to lose her in principle, then remain subjugable to her. If she rejects love/fairness, and if you don't want her to wittingly or unwittingly opt-out of the union, give her an overdose of her medicine so that she will become a slave to you instead.

One of the highest and most fulfilling points of living is reaching the height of not minding losing anyone/anything in principle and staying conscientious.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by frozen70(f): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2021
ademidedavid:
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

To cut the long story short, i went out with a colleague on friday and due to the fact that the kids are on holiday, i took my wife along because she was already raising the roof bout my outing ( NOTE: I have never ever gone out without my family to avoid wife's palava).

On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head. After which she complained that i was drunk.....lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)

Fast forward to today, i am very open with my finances guess one of my mistakes.........she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive even though i give her money for things she love like body cream, cloths and others but after all nagging, i was vexed and went to the kids room which i politely asked her to let me be at the moment because i cant withstand her nagging over a thousand naira but she persisted and i have to shut the door against her but she opened it and told me she hates me and regret marrying me.....sounded like the rapture sound initially but later realised it actually came from my woman, my mother of my kids!!!!

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

You don't need to be heart broken with such word because she will still say the worst

If you know that you are responsible at home and you provide for your family, leave her let her entertain you with her mouth

But if you are not meeting up, try and meet up

A woman must and will always nag especially when things doesn't work her way

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
frozen70:

You don't need to be heart broken with such word because she will still say the worst

If you know that you are responsible at home and you provide for your family, leave her let her entertain you with her mouth

But if you are not meeting up, try and meet up

A woman must and will always nag especially when things doesn't work her way

Thanks so much, i do all my responsibilities and even give her money just incase any necessity comes up.......

pay the kids fees, live in a very comfortable environment and all those.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
RightToReject:

No matter how you might try hard to gloss over the fact that you're not happy with your position in the union, and by extension, do not have the kind of liberty and peace of mind you desire, the fact remains glaring to me. Unfortunately, your condition will get worse if you embrace the idea of infantilizing her petty attitudes and trivializing her cruel words and acts like most have suggested to you - treat her as a grown-up woman and always expect her to act as one. The more you enable these vices, the more they fester, thereby draining and ruining you. Take your mental, psychological, and emotional health seriously for your good; stop jeopardizing them. So far, you have been using servility to sustain your relationship with her. I do not envy you. Servility is as bad as cruelty; neither condone them nor expect and accept them from others.

Love your wife, but don't pander to her whims and caprices. Pandering to her whims and caprices is not love/maturity/civility. Enact an ethical philosophy that will be binding to everyone; let it be both a standard and a bond that will hold the two of you. So far, you have neither been in the driving seat of your home nor your dominion. You've been subjugated. To take your rightful position in the union, squash your subsisting emotional connection with her which was based on the lust you have for her from the inception of your contact with her, and which is the reason why she has been meting out abuses, not just having authority over you. You've been a slave to your lust all this while. Let any new emotional connection you will have with her stem from the quality of her soul (submission/fairness) rather than her physical beauty/material possessions. That is the difference between loving your wife and falling in love with your wife. This will entail you giving up lust/greed and saying good-bye to feeble-mindedness. You can get this done fast if you have some knowledge about mental/psychological transmutation.

So, you must be scrupulous and gumptious; else, you cannot make an effective change or lead fairly. When you succeed, it will be a win-win situation for you, her, the children, and the family at large, with everyone in a healthy state of mental, emotional, and psychological health. If she truly hates you, however, or has never had an altruistic interest in you or has always had ruinous intent towards you, she'll resist every attempt you will make to institutionalize fairness for all as the order of the day and would rather wish to opt out of the union. So, if you won't mind losing her in principle, then consider remaining subjugable to her. If she rejects love/fairness, and if you don't want her to wittingly or unwittingly opt-out of the union, give her an overdose of her medicine so that she will become a slave to you instead.

One of the highest and most fulfilling points of living is reaching the height of not minding losing anyone/anything in principle and staying conscientious.

Hmmmmm, thanks so much my wise friend

I appreciate all you have written and will definitely look into it.

Once again, i am grateful
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
UjuJoan2:

This story is not complete!!!

Except you want us to believe that your wife has a mental problem.

There is no smoke without fire!

1. Yes, when she was nagging and shouting for just 1k, i told her is it not my money that why is she so vexed and told her to let it go but all was in vain and i asked if she was crazy.......then i moved out of our room to the kids room where she followed me and told me those words

2. She is in her rightful mind....very sound mentally
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dailyparrot:

There's nothing to get into bro.

How can you be accountable to your wife for ordinary 1k missing from your own wallet?

Your weakness is why you resent her. It actually irritate most women when their husband fails to be a man.

Yes, i get but i pray you find a woman that you deserve.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ofadaman:
Rule number one ,never let her know how much you earn, never let her know how much you have saved up, never let her know how much you're expecting to come in.

But have a lawyer and manage your will, take care of home and give her for the family upkeep

Yes, you are right because it actually worked and works for some people but when ever i try such, things get difficult.....

The more reason i am open with my finances
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:

Go and sit down, women like controlling men but when yawa gas na dem go dey beg up and down.
Op believe this manipulator at your own peril. What nonsense your wife controlling u emotionally and pocket wise

Well understood......my thanks
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by mariahAngel(f): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
ademidedavid:

Yes, you are right because it actually worked and works for some people but when ever i try such, things get difficult.....

“Whenever I try such...?”

Omo! You don enter!
You go marry who pass you!

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

“Whenever I try such...?”

Omo! You don enter!
You go marry who pass you!

Difficult in the sense that things get difficult.. financially and others
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Ofadaman(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
ademidedavid:

No one saying you shouldnt inform them but a man has to keep some things to himself, this will help you plan, have little financial privacy and autonomy. If she knows it all, how do you carry out some excesses , cause you have to explain every single details.

Like I said, support your family , give her upkeep funds, and inform her of your projects but also keep some to yourself, don't understand how a man will fight with His wife over 1,000 in his wallet

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Queenserah26(f): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Amen

pocohantas:

Ask her, she would be in a better position to answer you. Some of us here would say NO, some would say YES. After that we leave you to your troubles and face our lives. Which may be better or worse than yours. wink

You really love your wife o, you come dey hype am even inside quarrel. E good make man LOVE im wife, that way the burden of keeping the marriage would be on him too. See as you are running around over your wife matter.

May redpillers never see this home and may madam learn to appreciate what she has.

Amin
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by zedegit: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
crackhaus:
If after 10years of marriage and 3 kids, my wife tells me she hates me and regrets marrying me, I will just start laughing...

You really understand women but what if none of the children is yours?
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by frozen70(f): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
ademidedavid:

Thanks so much, i do all my responsibilities and even give her money just incase any necessity comes up.......

pay the kids fees, live in a very comfortable environment and all those.

That's very good of you

Just be calm while she ragges, with time you will understand her and how to avoid funny drama from her

Women are drama queen's

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ademidedavid(f): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
frozen70:

That's very good of you

Just be calm while she ragges, with time you will understand her and how to avoid funny drama from her

Women are drama queen's
?

hmmmm, they are indeed
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by descartes400: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
money121:

I swear to God.. big laugh sef grin grin i will add it with knack
Wetin concern me..
Marriage that almighty God have bless
And moreover she didnt mean that word..
Naso them life take be

There should be boundaries even with your wife,even if she has stayed with you for more than a decade. You don't excuse cussing on your person on the ground that she's your wife and laugh it off. undecided

9 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Rubbiish(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
ademidedavid:

Its not a matter of being weak or a simp its just appreciating and treating your woman right especially if you are brought up that way.........whats the essence marrying her if you cant make her feel like a queen only that shes feeling like a king in her queen's zone

I never wanted to comment on this thread, but u are not in charge of your marriage at all....You sound too fearful for a man haba!
You are intimidated by your wife & it is written all over your post! I see no reason bringing this here if u were in charge. Mind u, putting a woman in her place doesn't mean maltreatment, it only means telling her what she did is wrong & not pampering her even when u know she is wrong! Same should also apply to your sisters. You fear women!

7 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Rubbiish(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
frozen70:

That's very good of you

Women are drama queen's
Stop being biased & say the truth for once!
That woman is saying hurtful things to this man & u think it is cool? These hurtful words are gradually affecting this man emotionally reason he created this thread & u think such is good for his health? Would u say same if reverse was the case & this man was the one saying these hurtful words to his wife? Does anyone have the monopoly of using hurtful words on another? Why would u justify what the wife us doing by saying women are drama queens? So men can't be beast? I don't know why u women are like this! But I only wonder why God will create a woman for a man when has a son Jesus, but doesn't have a wife & Jesus also coming to earth but choose not marry bespeaks there is something odd about u women.

10 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by frozen70(f): 6:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Rubbiish:

Stop being biased & say the truth for once!
That woman is saying hurtful things to this man & u think it is cool? These hurtful words are gradually affecting this man emotionally reason he created this thread & u think such is good for his health? Would u say same if reverse was the case & this man was the one saying these hurtful words to his wife? Does anyone have the monopoly of using hurtful words on another? Why would u justify what the wife us doing by saying women are drama queens? So men can't be beast? I don't know why u women are like this! But I only wonder why God will create a woman for a man when has a son Jesus, but doesn't have a wife & Jesus also coming to earth but choose not marry bespeaks there is something odd about u women.

Have you seen any man that wants to kill himself because you of women and their mouth

They still remain drama queen, so, she is entertaining him at home

Even when a man decides to have a side chick, mistress or girl friend and baby mama, he is still with a drama queen

It's now left for the man to be a beast as you said

Women are made for men

If you can't manage them stay away from the them
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by legacystore: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2021
ademidedavid:

Tell her the same exact words n laugh it off. She is just being emotional. If this worries you then u have alot of growing up to do it's just nothing. But seriously I think she is still scared of losing you bc she loves you.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Rubbiish(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2021
frozen70:

Have you seen any man that wants to kill himself because you of women and their mouth

They still remain drama queen, so, she is entertaining him at home

Even when a man decides to have a side chick, mistress or girl friend and baby mama, he is still with a drama queen

It's now left for the man to be a beast as you said

Women are made for men

If you can't manage them stay away from the them
Stop using drama queen as smokescreen to mask bad attitude! Were women made for men to verbally abuse men? That is a woman with a bad attitude & u finding it easy to justify her verbal abuse is my issue with u! What is bad is bad! No human deserves hurtful words, it cuts deeper than sword! You think men are immune to abuse?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.