Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (51938 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Athemisia: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Oko Iyawo,
This above advised is all you need, na Jeje oh. Woman fit tell you say heaven go fall now now.

your own better, ask other people for the shocker.
Only a stupid woman does that...

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by jaxxy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Athemisia:

What if she's hurt by her side-guy
What if op, don't know how to Füūck her good
What if op is a simp
What if she's tired of the marriage
What if DNA test prove her guilty
What if

ATHEMISIA is not impressed....

No what if’s. Communicate and get the facts of the matter then go from there.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by 24brains(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
A simp sighted. Never disclose your financial position to a woman! She has a way of manipulating it to her favour

If she knows you're totally broke, she will dump your ass for another. And thats why she's showing signs of regrets over marrying you.

She has taken total control over you by wanting to know how you spend your money, who you go out with and what you do in your own house.

Now You are afraid of losing her because she's beautiful. A power she wields over you.

Thegidredpiller, a brother needs to be librated. Abeg bring some pills.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by MummyD2020(f): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
sola12:
U are lucky boss... She is still crazily in luv with u. She is only trying to protect n preserve her territory. Draw her close n give her better piping. Moreso women could be funny at times wen they are angry. Learn to forgive and forget!!!

U sabi us like this abi? Others should learn from u oh. But i guess they will ignorantly call u a woman wrapper now
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
That looks like an insecure, bitter and angry woman to me, I might be wrong though.
Whatever she does next will determine if she meant those words or not but then people say things out of anger and sometimes, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Hopefully she didn't mean it sha but if she did, it's up to you what should happen next.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by MummyD2020(f): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
crackhaus:
If after 10years of marriage and 3 kids, my wife tells me she hates me and regrets marrying me, I will just start laughing...

Walai, she no mean am at all
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Harmlesspill(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Chinehz:
You are a nice man smiley
I pray my future hubby will be as understanding as you are
Amen
So you will be all free to be doing your nonsense??

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Jamie1000: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
People actually vent out the truth in their heart when they are angry

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by EaglesEyes1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:
My greetings nairalanders,
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

To cut the long story short, i went out with a colleague on friday and due to the fact that the kids are on holiday, i took my wife along because she was already raising the roof bout my outing ( NOTE: I have never ever gone out without my family to avoid wife's palava).

On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head. After which she complained that i was drunk.....lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)

Fast forward to today, i am very open with my finances guess one of my mistakes.........she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive even though i give her money for things she love like body cream, cloths and others but after all nagging, i was vexed and went to the kids room which i politely asked her to let me be at the moment because i cant withstand her nagging over a thousand naira but she persisted and i have to shut the door against her but she opened it and told me she hates me and regret marrying me.....sounded like the rapture sound initially but later realised it actually came from my woman, my mother of my kids!!!!

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

Please help a heartbroken brother.

You just described my ex-gal, but dont be alarmed we broke up two years ago and I always give thanks to the Lord Jesus for that break up.
Are you just noticing these horribe attitudes from her or you saw it during your courtship days and still went ahead to marry?
If a gal look at me, my ex-gal will accuse me of doing something with the gal, she will say 'If don't have anything with that gal why is she looking at me?' Mumu me then will be defending myself what a simp I was. My ex-gal did same thing as your wife and more to me, nothing she won't say or do just because I tried to correct her. Sometimes I will cut the relationship off, she will come begging and say she won't repeat it again, and that she don't mean those harsh words when she is angry. But after two days or three, back to her old ways. She won't rest until she takes a revenge even though you beg her. But after the break, with the help of the redpill message, I got to find out that a woman won't respect you even though she claims to love you when she doesnt have a little bit of respect for a father figure in her life, and my ex-gal despises her dad.
But Bro you are already married, the deed is done, and she is already a mother to your children, I will say you commit her to the Lord Jesus by praying, and tried to be stoic and try everyday to be the best dad to your children and be a better version of yourself in your health, finances and relationship with God. Do what will make you happy, don't cut your life short while sulking to the attitudes of your wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Rhozabeth(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
If a woman tells u that, she has always had that in her mind but was only looking for the opportunity to say it and she got that opportunity!
Bash me al u want ,that woman does not love u from the onset!
Try to tell her things she also does not want to hear ( like u are also one big mistake) and wait for her reaction! You will be shocked!!!

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
OP please understand that most of the folks here saying you should "drop her", "put her in her place" or anything related to such are not married and hence may not be in a good position to advice...

You know your wife better, do you think she said it out of mere anger or you think she meant those words??

I know that sometimes we say things outta anger and all, but if you follow the hurt you feel, you may do something you probably will regret...

It would be easier to walk away and not look back if there were no kids involved, but now there's 3, would you want them to grow up in a broken home??

Please sir, calm down and PRAY before you take any decision, 3 children/destinies are tied to your decision..

May God direct you to make the best possible decision and restore the honeymoon phase back in your marriage...
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by PAPIJAID(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Just take a breath and ask yourself these question:
1.Has she ever cheated on you before?
2. Have you have heard of her cheating before?
3. Has she ever caught you cheating before?
4. Has she ever heard of your friend(s) cheating on their spouses before?
If the answer is no, pls draw her very close, My own marriage will be 10 this year november and I can tell u that my own woman has said things worse than this before, just calm her down by trying as much as possible to make her realise that you are not cheating on her and you dont have the tendency to cheat on her and little by little joy will start creeping into your marriage.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Franking: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mtchew. Are u normal?

U probably deserve what u are getting.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Lexusgs430: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

To cut the long story short, i went out with a colleague on friday and due to the fact that the kids are on holiday, i took my wife along because she was already raising the roof bout my outing ( NOTE: I have never ever gone out without my family to avoid wife's palava).

On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head. After which she complained that i was drunk.....lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)

Fast forward to today, i am very open with my finances guess one of my mistakes.........she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive even though i give her money for things she love like body cream, cloths and others but after all nagging, i was vexed and went to the kids room which i politely asked her to let me be at the moment because i cant withstand her nagging over a thousand naira but she persisted and i have to shut the door against her but she opened it and told me she hates me and regret marrying me.....sounded like the rapture sound initially but later realised it actually came from my woman, my mother of my kids!!!!

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

Tell her you want a divorce......... That's the only solution.......

Give me an update......... wink

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by jclassiq(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
From the look of things, you have been giving your wife reasons to doubt your affection for her. And my question is Why?

Retrace your steps man. Ask yourself some salient but brutal questions. Put yourself in her shoes and rethink.

After ten years she can't just start being difficult unless she has been like that since you married her.

Above all, learn to communicate with her rather than argue with her.

Good luck.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by JONSYN7154: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

She said it out of anger. She didn't mean it.

She'll apologize when she simmer down.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by JustforMen: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Why would you find that funny? just out of curiosity
crackhaus:
If after 10years of marriage and 3 kids, my wife tells me she hates me and regrets marrying me, I will just start laughing...

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Cvesta(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

Hmmmmm, thanks so much my wise friend

I appreciate all you have written and will definitely look into it.

Once again, i am grateful
That was a very solid advice. Kindly take a great lot from it
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by keypha1: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
She just wants to make truble for nothing, you take her out instead of her to be happy, she is furking up, any weekend I take my wife out, na that day she will give me any style sex I want, so if na club you take her she will cry blood out of her eyes.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by keypha1: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
She just wants to make truble for nothing, you take her out instead of her to be happy, she is furking up, any weekend I take my wife out, na that day she will give me any style sex I want, so if na club you take her she will cry tired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by crackhaus: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
afamaustin:
why will u be laughing
JustforMen:
Why would you find that funny? just out of curiosity

Because she can't be serious... and even if she was, what exactly is she going to do after 10years and 3kids?

Leave me and start all over with another man? Funny.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Aurelius1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

no visitator can come to the house without her consent......females are not even allowed at all
Sorry to say this sir, that woman has turned herself into the husband and you, the wife.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by JustforMen: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ok... makes sense.
But women are strange creatures.
crackhaus:

Because she can't be serious... and even if she was, what exactly is she going to do after 10years and 3kids?

Leave me and start all over with another man? Funny.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by DenreleDave(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

You made me smile after she said those words..........

thanks for this.........but i know it cant work until we both have a one to one talk.

Pls check your Mail.... Thanks
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Aurelius1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bornboy4:
I've heard that severally for well over 25 years since I married and when I gave her a good knack that night she would change her tongue and begin to say, "You are the best love I've ever had..you're like no other!" Then, she would cum!

But mind you, this recipe is not for one-minute men or for short-pricked because you have to reach the bottom and thrill her up till she reaches crescendo. That way you her speaking in tongues and denying the fact that he ever said she regretted marrying you. Ladies who say that are sexy and want to be really loved!

I wish my wife hadn't died in April this year, she would have been my living witness!
So sorry about your wife sir. May God give you the strength to forge ahead.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by tunwumi: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sorry bro. You are married to an unsecured liability not a wife (wife is an help mate)

ademidedavid:

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Solatium(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

Ọga forget about all these sweet words everyone is telling you,me i go yawn you wetin you no wan hear,you married an over possessive woman you sef come aid am by taking her out on each occasion you step out,.
see you need to define a boundary and let her know where her Rights stops,

Been too open to ones partner will end up causing ones his home,create some privacy for yourself and that privacy must be respected all the time.
but i am afraid it might too late for you to redeem the situation

6 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by dontai(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
MummyD2020:

U sabi us like this abi? Others should learn from u oh. But i guess they will ignorantly call u a woman wrapper now
hope you sabi say men naa beast, so dey fit punch you anytime.
Hope you also sabi men naa scum, they are free to duck their maid.
Lastly, hope you sabi say men naa polygamus in nature, so be expecting small wife.
They said song no good, you claim someone sabi it's palace song.
Do to others what you will let them do onto you.
Sleep well.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by 24brains(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Chinehz:
You are a nice man smiley
I pray my future hubby will be as understanding as you are
Amen
op don't accept this compliment. They seek someone they can control.

7 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by crackhaus: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
JustforMen:
Ok... makes sense.
But women are strange creatures.
LoL, true....
But strange isn't the word I'd use personally. I prefer the term "unusual creatures".

'Strange' makes it seem like their behaviours are something of awe, something to be admired.
'Unusual' on the other hand denotes abnormality, something to be investigated and corrected to make right/normal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Arabaincubus: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Next time you go out with her, wear dark glasses so that she won't know the direction of your gaze - just in case you want to exercise your eyes and mind. Not doing this is a grievous offense.

You must go back now and apologize for goofing. Good luck next time.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Fakbrown: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Baba divorce her,what kind of a woman tells her husband she regrets marrying him after ten years

Don't mind me o, enjoy your sweet marriage, she still loves you very much after ten years

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.