Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (51923 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Bornboy4: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
I've heard that severally for well over 25 years since I married and when I gave her a good knack that night she would change her tongue and begin to say, "You are the best love I've ever had..you're like no other!" Then, she would cum!

But mind you, this recipe is not for one-minute men or for short-pricked because you have to reach the bottom and thrill her up till she reaches crescendo. That way you her speaking in tongues and denying the fact that he ever said she regretted marrying you. Ladies who say that are sexy and want to be really loved!

I wish my wife hadn't died in April this year, she would have been my living witness!
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Let's mind how we talk when we are angry because words spoken cannot be unspoken. See how the OP is knocking his head trying to figure out of his wife meant her words or not. See, anger is no excuse for careless speech and truth is the woman in question is very careless with her tongue.

9 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
JimiJunji:
Op, are you kidding me I empathize with you but nairaland isn't a place you bring your family issues to especially if your identity is open. Plus 70% of the advice you'd get here are from unmarried youths with no experience in marriage, it's why I can't give you any advice, except that maybe you and your wife need to see a marriage counselor, and it's possible your wife is going through mid life crisis, probably she's stressed out with wife duties. You can take her out for a romantic dinner. Anyways cheers, I pray everything works out.
I've seen about 2 or 3 of them yarning rubbish on the first and second pages.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Chinehz(f): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
You are a nice man smiley
I pray my future hubby will be as understanding as you are
Amen

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
JimiJunji:

Yes, it's called being responsible and accountable to your partner. It's why you're "partners".

Being responsible kee you there undecided. Me that can give people money anytime I have. You expect me to be giving report to my wife daily? What a nonsensical claim!

7 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:
My greetings nairalanders,
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

To cut the long story short, i went out with a colleague on friday and due to the fact that the kids are on holiday, i took my wife along because she was already raising the roof bout my outing ( NOTE: I have never ever gone out without my family to avoid wife's palava).

On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head. After which she complained that i was drunk.....lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)

Fast forward to today, i am very open with my finances guess one of my mistakes.........she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive even though i give her money for things she love like body cream, cloths and others but after all nagging, i was vexed and went to the kids room which i politely asked her to let me be at the moment because i cant withstand her nagging over a thousand naira but she persisted and i have to shut the door against her but she opened it and told me she hates me and regret marrying me.....sounded like the rapture sound initially but later realised it actually came from my woman, my mother of my kids!!!!

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

Please help a heartbroken brother.

She loves u bt she is hurt. What she’s hurt about is the billion dollar question here. She seems insecure and doesn’t like to be ignored when she’s needs answers bt she doesn’t understand nagging doesn’t bring answers it gets the man upset and confused. She should learn how and when to communicate better with u.

That would be a simple solution to the problem.

To resolve the fight u might need to call her and explain everything to her and also address the nagging.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Irredeemable simp.
WTF is your wife monitoring your finances to the level of serving you query on 1k shortage of your own money.

My stomach was just turning reading all this things. Imagine leaving your parents because you're now an adult only to get hooked with a partner who start parenting you like a child, all in the name of marriage.

Any advice given to you here that's different from simping will be a waste because you don't have the balls to do anything.

You're the wife and your woman is your husband. lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Goldbw122(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
crackhaus:
If after 10years of marriage and 3 kids, my wife tells me she hates me and regrets marrying me, I will just start laughing...
Trust me she doesn't mean it, she just want to tease you. She is happy to be with you, you know sometimes women think the opposite direction.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Johel(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

To cut the long story short, i went out with a colleague on friday and due to the fact that the kids are on holiday, i took my wife along because she was already raising the roof bout my outing ( NOTE: I have never ever gone out without my family to avoid wife's palava).

On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head. After which she complained that i was drunk.....lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)

Fast forward to today, i am very open with my finances guess one of my mistakes.........she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive even though i give her money for things she love like body cream, cloths and others but after all nagging, i was vexed and went to the kids room which i politely asked her to let me be at the moment because i cant withstand her nagging over a thousand naira but she persisted and i have to shut the door against her but she opened it and told me she hates me and regret marrying me.....sounded like the rapture sound initially but later realised it actually came from my woman, my mother of my kids!!!!

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

The way they behave mostly is very irritating,they don't reason atall...if a woman will tell me such after marrying her,I will drop enough money for her and the kids to feed and all,I will leave the house to her parents house,I will be with them for 3days until she calls begging,I will explain all to her parents regarding all that happened which made me run to them...infact I can't tolerate a quarrelsome wife,I rather be sleeping on the roof....I must know the woman I'm marrying o,so she better show her full self during relationship and courtship cos when I marry finish and she come dey carry winch come out,Omo...I will turn Constantine and cleanse those nagging spirits away from her through certain harsh decisions and actions.. Disrespect shouldn't be tolerated much.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by BillionKnights: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kandeed:
This is hitting you hard because you've been too weak....take it or leave it being to weak on women is a suicide mission.

Read some folks up there saying go to her, pet her bla bla. unfortunately for you OP that's not the language a woman understands. if she said all that, the next thing you should do is not go to her or ask why (you'd only ensure something worse than that is said to again) let her come herself begging .

Tbh I still don't understand how men find it hard to put women in their place and act manly like true House Heads.
If them dey discuss marriage matter, some single guys go dey chook mouth inside the Matthias. shooo shocked
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by JimiJunji: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Being responsible kee you there. Me that can give people money anytime I have. You expect me to be giving report to my wife daily?

Ok.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by karnap(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Where is the 1k

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by boomssey(f): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Ask her, she would be in a better position to answer you. Some of us here would say NO, some would say YES. After that we leave you to your troubles and face our lives. Which may be better or worse than yours

You really love your wife o, you come dey hype am even inside quarrel. E good make man LOVE im wife, that way the burden of keeping the marriage would be on him too. See as you are running around over your wife matter.

May redpillers never see this home and may madam learn to appreciate what she has.

Amin
u just spoke my mind
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Harmlesspill(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

Very true, though i thought been open in ll areas will give me a happy home but its just not working......like she wants to be in charge and yes, no visitator can come to the house without her consent......females are not even allowed at all
My brother you're a problem to yourself by yourself and for yourself.
Not everything your woman wants..,she get...and if she get them that makes you not to be man enough.
Real men are always in charge in their homes and not women detecting their movement

8 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Athemisia: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Stereotypes:
After 10 years of marriage, 3 kids na now she begin hate? hate wetin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell her you hate her too then finish the hate with beta knackson.
What if she truely mean it
What if DNA result on all three kids prove she really hate him
What if
ATHEMISIA means no harm....

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
JimiJunji:

Yes, it's called being responsible and accountable to your partner. It's why you're "partners".

You're spitting rubbish grin.
So your wife will now serve you query on how you spend as little as 1k. Why don't you say the husband should be a 10yr old boy and the wife is the mother.
Arant nansense.
Y'all forming woke nonsense and when consequences show up, you come online to seek advice.

7 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by GetMeRight: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

mrblessed:
The fact that she resumed her toxic behaviour at home is a clear pointer that you have endured rather enjoyed the 10-year marriage.

Mr Op, you have been told to stop enduring and start enjoying your marriage. It is like you don't even have peace of mind with your wife both inside and outside your home.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Aditkd(f): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okay, my one kobo opinion. She has no right to use such words on you. In anger one should refrain from speech and actions.
She most explain what she meant by that statement.
To me, don't go to her n beg n all. Let her on her own come to apologize to you but as her to explain what she meant by that statement.
For me o, it's we women that don't know how to manage the home.
That's how they push good men to go do what they don't want to do. If up till now she still doubts you after you have reassured her and done all you can for her to trust you and she still disbelieves you.
Then as well go do what she is suspecting you, so that when she asks you tell her yes you committed.

Things that ought not to cause wahala, some women will just take it out of proportion and context.

Oya, am at home if Una no like my comment, come my house come flog me. Do have a pleasant night's rest all. Gracias.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Safyqueen: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Stereotypes:
After 10 years of marriage, 3 kids na now she begin hate? hate wetin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell her you hate her too then finish the hate with beta knackson.

Out of the comments I read so far on this thread, you are the sharp, correct and complete African that made alot of sense.

After three kids, she now hates, haba, I will tell her I hate her too, then wait for the kids to sleep before I give her 'hard tackle' style.

Then laugh and tell her that next time she hates you again you will reveal another harder style. grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by JimiJunji: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kaeboy:

So your wife will now serve you query on how you spend as little as 1k. Why don't you say the husband should be a 10yr old boy and the wife is the mother.
Arant nansense.
Y'all forming woke nonsense and when consequences show up, you come online to seek advice.

Chill. Am not supporting a woman micro-managing her husband but there's nothing wrong in a spouse asking about his/her partner's finances and it goes both ways. At the end of the day the decisions of one person would affect the family. There's nothing "woke" about being accountable, it's just common sense.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Athemisia: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

Very true, though i thought been open in ll areas will give me a happy home but its just not working......like she wants to be in charge and yes, no visitator can come to the house without her consent......females are not even allowed at all
You thought wrong!
Never give woman the lead in marriage... They're are "babies in an adult body."
In this position, she can cheat on you and say it's your fault.
It's like you begged her to be your wife because you think she's too much for your level, right
You gave her the key to dominate you (Femdom) now you are crying like a baby.

Man you are a simp...
ATHEMISIA is not impressed....

8 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by TemmyT002(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Obviously she is just tripping.
Women like saying things that can hurt you very well even if they don't mean it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Rexymania(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bros, your wife duh see you as gentle guy. See your fave set, so cool and sweet angry angry angry angry angry she dey ride you...you're too soft for her

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by phazotron(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

A lot of women have problem with their mouth

Them no Sabi control their mouth when them dey vex

You go need sit her down talk sense to her make she no go misfire for outside

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Athemisia: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kaeboy:

Arant nansense.
Don't mind this simps everywhere thinking women are equal to men...

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Orelafintun: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Newboss:

Stop being a simp. It does you no good
Don't mind him. I will tell her too that l regret marrying her in Minister in Ngige's voice, ". You yab me l yab you"

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by rosalieene(f): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sorry Bro, you have a terrible woman.

7 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Cvesta(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
I hate you '' this can be forgiven and it could be said in a moment of anger but '' I regret marrying you '' didn't just come out of the blues. It is very likely her deep felt view of your relationship after much thoughts she has been carrying for years . She probably wants more than you are giving her

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by seanjy4konji: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dont and never take a nagging woman to a pub you socialise with the guys....She will start to see your friends as bad company ad they might be the one putting food on her table and yours...Before she bad mouth them also one day and loose where the food come...Lat last she will say it was anger and you will both suffer like hell under buhari goverment...

Wife or no wife...Never let your next man know your next move....Let her know your finances but all....all ways avoid see finish in life...especially with women and never let them know your intimate deep secrets...they will use it against you sp,e day when you ait o the same page...

You can be ruined for life when a woman is scorned...

Call her close and tell her your mind..if she has no change of heart and feels all she does is rihtTry to limit the things you do that can cause prioblem for you.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Athemisia: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
jaxxy:

She loves u bt she is hurt. What she’s hurt about is the billion dollar question here. She seems insecure and doesn’t like to be ignored when she’s needs answers bt she doesn’t understand nagging doesn’t bring answers it gets the man upset and confused. She should learn how and when to communicate better with u.

That would be a simple solution to the problem.

To resolve the fight u might need to call her and explain everything to her and also address the nagging.
What if she's hurt by her side-guy
What if op, don't know how to Füūck her good
What if op is a simp
What if she's tired of the marriage
What if DNA test prove her guilty
What if

ATHEMISIA is not impressed....

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
sola12:
U are lucky boss... She is still crazily in luv with u. She is only trying to protect n preserve her territory. Draw her close n give her better piping. Moreso women could be funny at times wen they are angry. Learn to forgive and forget!!!

Oko Iyawo,
This above advised is all you need, na Jeje oh. Woman fit tell you say heaven go fall now now.

your own better, ask other people for the shocker.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Athemisia: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Dont and never take a nagging woman to a pub you socialise with the guys....She will start to see your friends as bad company ad they might be the one putting food on her table and yours...Before she bad mouth them also one day and loose where the food come...Lat last she will say it was anger and you will both suffer like hell under buhari goverment...

Wife or no wife...Never let your next man know your next move....Let her know your finances but all....all ways avoid see finish in life...especially with women and never let them know your intimate deep secrets...they will use it against you sp,e day when you ait o the same page...

You can be ruined for life when a woman is scorned...

Call her close and tell her your mind..if she has no change of heart and feels all she does is rihtTry to limit the things you do that can cause prioblem for you.
Your last paragraph is a no no...
Don't call her.
Don't beg her.
Don't make the first approach.
Give her the silent treatment until she comes to you to apologise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.