Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (51937 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by frozen70(f): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Rubbiish:

Stop using drama queen as smokescreen to mask bad attitude! Were women made for men to verbally abuse men? That is a woman with a bad attitude & u finding it easy to justify her verbal abuse is my issue with u! What is bad is bad! No human deserves hurtful words, it cuts deeper than sword! You think men are immune to abuse?

I asked you a question, have you seen anyone carrying women matter for head

Nature has designed it the way it should be

The same way men flirts around same way women will remain drama queens
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Rubbiish(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
frozen70:

Are u this biased? Jeez!
And women are cool with their husband flirting around & they don't complain about it right?? Didn't u read where he stated his wife complained he was looking at ladies lustfully??

ademidedavid:

On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head. After which she complained that i was drunk.....lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)

If his wife can start accusing him wrongly of lustful acts, then op should be the one to keep cool receiving undeserved insults simply because he is a gentle guy? Learn to apply fairness in your views, it will make u a better person.

12 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by frozen70(f): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Rubbiish:

Are u this biased? Jeez!
And women are cool with their husband flirting around & they don't complain about it right?? Didn't u read where he stated his wife complained he was looking at ladies lustfully??

If his wife can start accusing him wrongly of lustful acts, then op should be the one to keep cool receiving undeserved insults simply because he is a gentle guy? Learn to apply fairness in your views, it will make u a better person.

Who get time for women and their drama ?
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Uyi168: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Of all the things in the world, it's "I hate you and regret marrying you" that came her mind abii..

I'm also worried regarding the fact you have to give account of every penny you send. It's not as if you don't carried out your duties in the home.

Be very careful of what you tolerate. She's a woman, she's not a kid. She should choose her words carefully. No one gender has the monopoly of being careless with words.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
People need to tame their tongues when angry because words said cannot be unsaid.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by chris20000: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Rubbiish:

Are u this biased? Jeez!

The mistake we men make is trying to be logical with a woman. Stop waisting your time with her, she knows the woman is wrong but she will rather stick with her.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by bmdmix11: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:
My greetings nairalanders,
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

To cut the long story short, i went out with a colleague on friday and due to the fact that the kids are on holiday, i took my wife along because she was already raising the roof bout my outing ( NOTE: I have never ever gone out without my family to avoid wife's palava).

On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head. After which she complained that i was drunk.....lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)

Fast forward to today, i am very open with my finances guess one of my mistakes.........she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive even though i give her money for things she love like body cream, cloths and others but after all nagging, i was vexed and went to the kids room which i politely asked her to let me be at the moment because i cant withstand her nagging over a thousand naira but she persisted and i have to shut the door against her but she opened it and told me she hates me and regret marrying me.....sounded like the rapture sound initially but later realised it actually came from my woman, my mother of my kids!!!!

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

Please help a heartbroken brother.

ok

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Like seriously you going out with your guys and you carried your wife along. Una too they pet woman, that's why dem dey see una finish.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by twinskenny(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
libertyfather:
No biggie it out of anger and about taking her out dont take to such bar again, take her to cool restaurants thay only couples , bf and gf hangout no side attractions....those olosho twerking will be like there ones you come wen she's not with you..make one come greet you.....my brother ur finished
lol
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by aparata: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
People like you make women look at men as irresponsible because una dey over do things in the name of care and love. I got no pity for you. You deserve worst,they no inform you to be a man in your marriage?

ademidedavid:
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

To cut the long story short, i went out with a colleague on friday and due to the fact that the kids are on holiday, i took my wife along because she was already raising the roof bout my outing ( NOTE: I have never ever gone out without my family to avoid wife's palava).

Fast forward to today, i am very open with my finances guess one of my mistakes.........she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive even though i give her money for things she love like body cream, cloths and others but after all nagging, i was vexed and went to the kids room which i politely asked her to let me be at the moment because i cant withstand her nagging over a thousand naira but she persisted and i have to shut the door against her but she opened it and told me she hates me and regret marrying me.....sounded like the rapture sound initially but later realised it actually came from my woman, my mother of my kids!!!!

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by enyiinne(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
This one is still a learner after 10years.... Women can say anything when provoked. Chill out please
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by funshint(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

Don't take whatever she says too serious. Women can say worst things when they are angry. Sometimes they might not even mean it.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by vickydevoka(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

Na dat kind thing I de like. I go get better excuse to de fùck anyhow de go
Meself regretted marrying her

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by armzyville(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
sola12:
U are lucky boss... She is still crazily in luv with u. She is only trying to protect n preserve her territory. Draw her close n give her better piping. Moreso women could be funny at times wen they are angry. Learn to forgive and forget!!!

This is not true. The wife is insecure and toxic. Not everything is Love, if he continues this way, that woman would one day poison his food out of anger.

7 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by asapants: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
You’ve played the weaker one all this while, she doesn’t hate you at all, she want your emotions to be in her arms as in she want make una Dey do like twins.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by dettolgel: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
sola12:
U are lucky boss... She is still crazily in luv with u. She is only trying to protect n preserve her territory. Draw her close n give her better piping. Moreso women could be funny at times wen they are angry. Learn to forgive and forget!!!

WTF is this?

She has issues and needs to talk to a therapist before she destroy her marriage herself.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by chatinent: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head
Boss, you were reminiscing looking at a woman's behind? Haba.

lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)
What? I think you are still drunk else you wouldn't say this!

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
When you find yourself explaining too much you're losing !

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by chatinent: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
BiggyB242:
Like seriously you going out with your guys and you carried your wife along. Una too they pet woman, that's why dem dey see una finish.

Lol, I'll carry my woman anywhere I am going.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by confydoedowaye(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

You are actually lucky if it is the first time in 10 years that she is telling you she hates you and regret marrying you.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by donprinyo(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Welcome to real marriage
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive

I can't wrap my head around this, very strange. This is arrant nonsense. Whatever I do with the money in my wallet (not bank account o) should not be my wife's concern. This one no be am at all angry

Newboss:
You sound like one of those weak simps. You gats drop her ass and move so as to be the man that she can respect. This one na see finish o. She has zero respect for you, forget a those yeye "women are emotional" talk. That's manipulation.

Na talk be this? I'm sure you aren't married.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Totilopussylick(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
crackhaus:
If after 10years of marriage and 3 kids, my wife tells me she hates me and regrets marrying me, I will just start laughing...
But the laugh will not come from the bottom of your heart cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
frozen70:

Not all women are, it falls down what you allow as a man. Family outing(daytime in some eatery) and guys outing are different (done at night in cool joint).

Una the spoil quick.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by udemzyudex(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
sola12:

The way una dey interpret things ehn.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by budusky05(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Move on with your life and leave what comes out from that gender mouth, or else you fit kill them or die trow away
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

My guy nothing like out of anger she meant that shit. Thats deep

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
My husband understands that am angry and don't mean it whenever I say it. That's for me and my husband. I no know you and your wife own.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Pzpropertylimit(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Oga , down to the money that was inside ur own wallet , u give account to the woman in the name of being financially open. I pity u.
My wife knows all the pins to my atm cards but she doesn't know how much I have there but she knows I have money there and I don't hide my atm . That is how I decide to be moderately open to my own wife .
The insult or naggingly of saying I regretted marrying u , I hate u . Pls hold on and expect apologies from her . If she doesn't , pls think twice . She may be marrying to ur money and properties that u don't know .
Hmmmmm may God give u people in ur marriage as he gives me .

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by dapolaw(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
She only said that out of anger, I am sure she will regret saying that after coming back to her senses.

The thing about we men and women is that.... Women talk before they think while men think before they talk.

[ author=ademidedavid post=104580940]My greetings nairalanders,

[/quote]
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Oyin2212(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
sola12:
Ignore this human being. He's lost bro.

I'm not married, so I'll wait for the elders

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.