Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (51931 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by chinchum(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
armzyville:

This is not true. The wife is insecure and toxic. Not everything is Love, if he continues this way, that woman would one day poison his food out of anger.

You figured it out correctly ! The lady is insecure , but also toxic to boot. It is sad i have to write this about your wife OP.

A bit of insecurity can be tolerated , but toxicity should not be tolerated. If she is going through your wallet and getting really angry and spewing insults over an unexplained "missing" 1000naira, i needed no other pointer to tell she was toxic.

love and narcissistic behaviour should not be mixed together as many individuals mix it up., example is a lady slapped by her fiance because she was speaking with male colleague at work and she justifying that as her man loves her.

OP, i wont mince words with you, you have to MAN up.........

7 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Gkemz: 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:
My greetings nairalanders,
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

To cut the long story short, i went out with a colleague on friday and due to the fact that the kids are on holiday, i took my wife along because she was already raising the roof bout my outing ( NOTE: I have never ever gone out without my family to avoid wife's palava).

On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head. After which she complained that i was drunk.....lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)

Fast forward to today, i am very open with my finances guess one of my mistakes.........she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive even though i give her money for things she love like body cream, cloths and others but after all nagging, i was vexed and went to the kids room which i politely asked her to let me be at the moment because i cant withstand her nagging over a thousand naira but she persisted and i have to shut the door against her but she opened it and told me she hates me and regret marrying me.....sounded like the rapture sound initially but later realised it actually came from my woman, my mother of my kids!!!!

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

Please help a heartbroken brother.

You're living in hell under your roof. If she said those words, call for the attention of the elders she yeilds to their counsel. Also invite your priest. Express your dissatisfaction to them. If it means using divorce threat use it to make them understand how serious you are.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Nephilim: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

To cut the long story short, i went out with a colleague on friday and due to the fact that the kids are on holiday, i took my wife along because she was already raising the roof bout my outing ( NOTE: I have never ever gone out without my family to avoid wife's palava).

On getting there, she complained i was looking at some ladies lustfully which was not at all.......just trying to figure out some important things in my head. After which she complained that i was drunk.....lo and behold i wasnt because i dont take beer, i only take red wine, bullet and spinnorf......which i took a red wine and bullet before leaving the house and also took 3 bottles of spinnorff ( I was never drunk with all of those)

Fast forward to today, i am very open with my finances guess one of my mistakes.........she noticed that a thousand naira (#1000) was missing in my wallet and all means to explain to her proved abortive even though i give her money for things she love like body cream, cloths and others but after all nagging, i was vexed and went to the kids room which i politely asked her to let me be at the moment because i cant withstand her nagging over a thousand naira but she persisted and i have to shut the door against her but she opened it and told me she hates me and regret marrying me.....sounded like the rapture sound initially but later realised it actually came from my woman, my mother of my kids!!!!

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

She doesn't mean it! Ejoor! Women can be like that.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Olayetan(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

Brother

You could tell it's out of anger but she didn't caution herself well to know some words carries heavy gravity.

Pls I understand how you feel but don't let the words get into your head, cux if you do, just know your home is about to crash n think of your children mental health.

I know your mental health is also at stake but you can handle that better than the young kids...

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by JBL316: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
My Brother..na soooo.....i have been married longer (19+) and my wife said exact same thing (e be like say dem dey copy am from somewhere). I looked at her straight in the eyes and told her...UR STUCK WITH ME FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE!...i had a good laff and asked for my dinner. O'l boy no mind her...she was only venting.....
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Samanza89: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kandeed:
This is hitting you hard because you've been too weak....take it or leave it being to weak on women is a suicide mission.

Read some folks up there saying go to her, pet her bla bla. unfortunately for you OP that's not the language a woman understands. if she said all that, the next thing you should do is not go to her or ask why (you'd only ensure something worse than that is said to you again) let her come herself begging .

Tbh I still don't understand how men find it hard to put women in their place and act manly like true House Heads.

This is just me, may God bless you immediately you sound like a real man.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Cvesta(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
loliapoopy2013:
My husband understands that am angry and don't mean it whenever I say it. That's for me and my husband. I no know you and your wife own.
Have you ever told your husband that you regret marrying him?

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Olayetan(m): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
crackhaus:
If after 10years of marriage and 3 kids, my wife tells me she hates me and regrets marrying me, I will just start laughing...

I love this response....
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by neyobills: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
I want to give u a candid advice in my own opinion and with my own little experience

Whatever she must have said in the heat of anger in inconsequential,I don’t think there is any reason to lose sleep over that however your case might be different

What I find strange is your wife nagging about a 1k unaccounted for by you and the fact that none of your female cousins or family friends can visit you and she controls who comes in and out,my dear brother u are the baby of the house and not only that u are already caged.

NEVER let your wife know every single details of your finances,this is a golden rule every man should know to avoid this kain wahala,like how do u even want to surprise your wife with gifts and I didn’t see it coming scenarios,let’s even forgive u that u broke the golden rule it’s now as low as having to account for every kobo you spend,let’s say u win a jackpot tomorrow,will u also have to account for anything you do for your parents,siblings,friends,so even bros gimme urgent 2k from ur siblings or friends she must know,my brother you are not yet married.

I’m not saying this as a spoilsport or to condemn u but to jolt u back into reality,but it doesn’t look like a healthy marriage in my opinion,for the fact that this is the first time u are hearing that trash in your 10 years in marriage already paints a picture of you been the perfect gentle man who has high family values,however u need your personal time and space too,no be everything be “my wife my wife”don’t u have hobbies,if not enrol in a gym,get a dog, do something different,your wife has already caged you and she sees no thrills in the union anymore in my opinion.

Ladies with this kind of attitude are the ones who will be secretly building a house somewhere and one fateful day she elopes with the kids,you could just come home one day with gifts in hand only to meet an empty house and your echo she go change her sim self sotay u no go for reach am,she already knows your world revolves around her hence her attitude and this attitude pisses women off in the subconscious minds.

You need to take your mental health seriously and take control of your life back,be a man,talk less,observe more,if she nags,be silent,be pressing phone but make your opinions and your words law,(something tells me she fit smash your phone self lol)if possible get a side chick that can shower u with love and respect u deserve,then u will spot the difference,I’m not trying to spoil your lovely home oo but she needs competition for your attention to bring out the maturity in her,it is what it is because all that matters at the end of the everything is staying alive.

For example I take my wife out to bars or lounges to relax, sometimes and we could even joke about the size of a random lady’s butt,that’s maturity love and self respect,it doesn’t mean I’m lusting over the lady body,what’s the meaning of u are staring at other ladies lustfully,will she be policing your eye movements for the rest of your lives,however I don’t know your character too so maybe just maybe she has a reason for he action,will give her 1% of doubt too cos we never hear her own side of the divide.

Lastly hate me or like me this is just my humble opinion,I might be right or wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
crackhaus:
If after 10years of marriage and 3 kids, my wife tells me she hates me and regrets marrying me, I will just start laughing...

Almost 15 years of marriage and 3 kids, my wife has said that several times to me. She has threatened to leave me. I said ok, yet every morning I still see her in my house. Bros, no bother yourself, na women's way - emotion before reason.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by collins07(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
sola12:
U are lucky boss... She is still crazily in luv with u. She is only trying to protect n preserve her territory. Draw her close n give her better piping. Moreso women could be funny at times wen they are angry. Learn to forgive and forget!!!
He is not lucky!that man is going through a lot from a nagging wife,she is controlling him and has no regard for him.
We know d truth when people are angry or drunk,take those words serious and make ur findings.there is a different between I dislike u for ur actions,I hate u and regret marrying u is an heavy word that shouldn't have come out from d mouth of any right thinking person.
Living with someone for yrs doesn't equate true love and loyalty.how can a wife pick quarrel cuz 1k is missing from her hubby's wallet?she is controlling him and want to always have her way.
No matter d anger I make sure I guide my utterances cuz I understand d damage it could cause.u don't say hurtful words in d name of anger it shows u have no regard for d person.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by sammirano: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
You lack control. And you worship your wife so i have no advice for you.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Germi9: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
She said it out of context
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by JustforMen: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ok... never given a deep thought to the meaning!
crackhaus:

LoL, true....
But strange isn't the word I'd use personally. I prefer the term "unusual creatures".

'Strange' makes it seem like their behaviours are something of awe, something to be admired.
'Unusual' on the other hand denotes abnormality, something to be investigated and corrected to make right/normal.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by collins07(m): 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
November24:

Don't act like a child.
Do you know she's hurting the man,it's not what the doer does,but who's at the receiving end. She has to stop that nonsense,you don't hurt people deliberately.
I'm married.even in my dreams,I can never tell husband that satanic words.
Ur mama trained u well.that was an heavy word to be used for her hubby,it shows she has no regard for him.she is hurting him badly and people cheering her that is act of love.i play a lot and joke with my wife,I help her in d kitchen as well when I can but,she dare not use wrong word on me cuz she know I'll kill her with silence henceforth.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by seyz91(m): 12:10am On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
crackhaus:
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:25am On Sep 22, 2021
JaneYave:
All are good advice so far. Be careful of *Kandeed's* .It is better to be a Simp to your wife and enjoy peace than to be a super man to the world while your home boils.
To add more, when you left to be in the kids room, you left her lonely, in an angry mood she said that. Pardon her! Study careful the first three advice.
Being a simp to a wife does not guarantee any more peace than being a simp to a girlfriend does. Take the red pill and live. That's my message to all guys.
- Yours Ex simp,
Adamudacowboy.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by bigbossila: 12:40am On Sep 22, 2021
[bro, they do that all the time....my wife usually said the same thing
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Akuruoulo(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Kandeed:
This is hitting you hard because you've been too weak....take it or leave it being to weak on women is a suicide mission.

Read some folks up there saying go to her, pet her bla bla. unfortunately for you OP that's not the language a woman understands. if she said all that, the next thing you should do is not go to her or ask why (you'd only ensure something worse than that is said to you again) let her come herself begging .

Tbh I still don't understand how men find it hard to put women in their place and act manly like true House Heads.

Lolz he said he don't want to maltreat his wife because he doesn't another man to maltreat his sister but he go like make him sister maltreat another man the same way his wife is msltreating him.
I don't know how how men buy the idea that women should be treated like a queen while she is free to treat men like trash.
I spit on men who buy those ideas of feminists towards men

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Akuruoulo(m): 12:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Newboss:
You sound like one of those weak simps. You gats drop her ass and move so as to be the man that she can respect. This one na see finish o. She has zero respect for you, forget a those yeye "women are emotional" talk. That's manipulation.

Women has finally made some simps believe they are worth nothing.
I can't tolerate This bullshit

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Akuruoulo(m): 12:56am On Sep 22, 2021
JaneYave:
All are good advice so far. Be careful of *Kandeed's* .It is better to be a Simp to your wife and enjoy peace than to be a super man to the world while your home boils.
To add more, when you left to be in the kids room, you left her lonely, in an angry mood she said that. Pardon her! Study careful the first three advice.

U are one of those that give women and simps the notion that they should always now down to women stupidity

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by victons(m): 12:58am On Sep 22, 2021
sola12:
U are lucky boss... She is still crazily in luv with u. She is only trying to protect n preserve her territory. Draw her close n give her better piping. Moreso women could be funny at times wen they are angry. Learn to forgive and forget!!!
Should we keep making excuses for them?

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by majorbravo: 1:02am On Sep 22, 2021
The mere thought of the fact that there are women who behave like this actually turns my stomach.
How can you police your husband everywhere he goes?

Her type is ready to start a fight with her husband's female boss if she finds her husband greeting her cheerfully.

She will falsely accuse him of sleeping with the landlord's wife and the neighbour's daughter not based on fact but on some conjured ludicrous imagination due to her own crazy insecurities.

This type will ruin her husband and family in time to come. Her husband would soon lose focus and will in life and poverty would take over.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Akuruoulo(m): 1:10am On Sep 22, 2021
ademidedavid:

You have said well bro but i do put her in place of my sister and since i do not want any man to maltreat my sister the more reason i might not be able to do this.........not becuase i am weak but because i am humane

Thanks for this piece anyways

U DON'T WANT A MAN TO MALTREAT YOUR SISTER ; RIGHT ?
BUT DO YOU WANT UR SISTER TO MALTREAT ANOTHER PERSONS BROTHER ?
YOU ARE THE BOSS, AND U SHOULD KEEP UR SISTER OUT OF THIS BECAUSE IF SHE MALTREAT ANOTHER MAN THE SAME WAY YOUR WIFE IS MSLTREATING THEN I GUESS HE HAVE TO TAKE ACTION.
YOU HAVE TO BUILD YOU HOME THE WAY U WANT IT TO BE , AND NOT BELIEVING THAT'S A MERE WORD FROM HER.
SHE SAID ALL THAT FOR NO REASON, JUST GUESS WHAT WILL HIT YOU FINALLY WHEN HAVE A REASON TO BELITTLE YOU.
LISTEN TO WOMEN ADVICE AT UR PARIL BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER GO AGAINST THEIR GENDER .
THAT'S YOUR HOME AND U MUST TO TALK TO HER ABOUT HER STATEMENT BECAUSE IT MIGHT NOT BE MERE AS U WOULD BELIEVE.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Akuruoulo(m): 1:18am On Sep 22, 2021
ogbenimax007:
sir cool your mind they are all the same... My wife always tell me she regret marrying me whenever we had misunderstanding but she never 4 once think abt we going our separate ways

Do you want her to go her seperate ways since she has nothing to gain at leaving ur home.
To most women it's better they poison you than leaving.
Learn to handle ur home better than hearing I regret marrying you on several occasions.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Slurity(m): 1:23am On Sep 22, 2021
November24:

Don't act like a child.
Do you know she's hurting the man,it's not what the doer does,but who's at the receiving end. She has to stop that nonsense,you don't hurt people deliberately.
I'm married.even in my dreams,I can never tell husband that satanic words.
I am disappointed that you claim to be a woman and this insensitive statement coming from you, just because you can not say such does not mean you can not do something worse than that from another area of relationship, every man has a unique way to manage their wife and you should respect your husband for managing that your own weak area. For you to even publicly advice another man, someone's husband to stop acting like a child has shown that you too is not perfect and need schooling when it comes to settling misunderstanding in marriage.
Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Akuruoulo(m): 1:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Kandeed:

The funny thing is a distorted nigga here called JaneYave is telling him to rather be a Simp to enjoy his marriage than act manly. ademidedavid on the other hand is saying he doesn't want to maltreat her, who's talking bout maltreating ur wife??

What he doesn't know is that atimes some sort of violence will give you that peace you really seek. imagine always simping around over a woman?? man that's just a step from getting completely finished, cuz when ur wife can't even respect you bfr ur kids so what next?? how do you want ur kids to respect or get to obey you. OP fix ur home as quick as you can and return as the head of ur home and quit listening to distorted niggas like JaneYave

WOMEN HAVE FINALLY MADE SIMPS BELIEVE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO DESERVES BEEN MALTREAT.
I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND howTANDING UR GROUND TO RIDE UR HOME TO THE RIGHT DIRECTIONS MEANS MALTREAT TO HIM ...
To prove how cruel and DECEITFUL women can be, they are all SUPPORTING the man not to make a move to stop the doom that is about befalling him but they would want the man's head if reverse is the case .

Have u ever heard " a real man doesn't hit a woman " ?
It simply means a real man should simp, take abuses from a real woman only to become a real man .
No one takes women abuse on men as an issue only because they want men to believe they are mere servant to his queen wife .

OP SUFFER THE WAY U LIKE BIKO.
ITS YOUR HOME AFTER ALL , AND U CAN CHOOSE TO SWITCH ROLES EVEN WITH UR KIDS

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by chrizzyace: 1:39am On Sep 22, 2021
ademidedavid:

I feel your pain bro, for me I don’t think she hates or regrets marrying you... She definitely loves you bro... don’t take those words to heart, also I think you both need to communicate more even if it’s a topic that would trigger a nerve... do it all with love and compassion. It would help cement those loopholes that’s causing all the misunderstandings... there’s no home that doesn’t go through all this. Handle it with love my brother everything will be alright...
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Akuruoulo(m): 1:54am On Sep 22, 2021
chris20000:
I can't believe what I just read from people's comments, even without red pill you can't call your wife out and put her in place.
This is just 10 years and things are already like this, in 20 years I wonder what will happen

LEAVE THE GUY TO TAKE WOMEN AND SIMPS ADVICE. AT LAST SHAME NO GO GREE AM COME HERE SAY NA ADVICE HIM WANT, OR HIM GO CHANGE MONIKA.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Akuruoulo(m): 1:56am On Sep 22, 2021
ademidedavid:

Very true, though i thought been open in ll areas will give me a happy home but its just not working......like she wants to be in charge and yes, no visitator can come to the house without her consent......females are not even allowed at all
In ur own home she decides who come and go while u are listening to people who made her look like semi Angel

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Trueyarn(m): 1:57am On Sep 22, 2021
After 10 years and 3 kids?
Call her and tell her you hate her too and that you regret marrying her too.
Stamp your foot and act like you mean it...stay out a bit late and stop eating her food, deny her sex if need be.

If she truly didn't mean it, she will come around an apologize. Take note, it is very important that you do this to find out if she really meant what she said. Truly I say unto you, if she meant what she said and you are not convinced she did and carry on like she said it out of anger, you are on your way to early grave.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by Akuruoulo(m): 2:02am On Sep 22, 2021
ademidedavid:

Exactly what i have resolved doing but might take 2 or 3days though so she can calm her nerves
THIS IS THE THINGS U ARE SUPPOSED TO DO, AND LET HER KNOW IT SHOULDN'T REPEAT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.