Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now (51868 Views)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Abmus: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by UDUJ(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
you be fool , because my username is Alhassan mean am from daura , you better get sense
Before I blast your generation of baby factory useless hegoat

You way your mama no even no your father
You this useless Nigeria slave

Never in your life refer to me as Alhassan my name is Daniel and if you can't call me Daniel shout up and stop been useless like your palm wine father

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by kobabe(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
EHI9ICE:

Amen! …

I was actually interceding on behalf of kobabe whose comment I quoted.

kobabe come and claim this prayer oh
Amen

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Prinztong(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
I had similar issue in 2018. I meet with my girlfriend on 5th July then on the 23rd July she came up with a Pregnancy test result which shows she's 2 months pregnant. I was mad with her but after much scan, the doctor told me that considering when we meet and her
ovulation period,that i am responsible��
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by hybridblood07(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
You've to be extremely patient and diplomatic about this issue to avoid future grammar. Wait another month and then go somewhere else for another check up.
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by knacker(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
I had a smiliar experience
Pregnancy test adds weeks or a month to the actual date , so it's prolly urs
This matter cause wahala between me and my ex, just exactly this ur experience , so man up and do the needful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by namo77: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Miracles, signs and wonder!

Congrats man!
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Awoo88: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
thorpido:
That's what the scan report will give.
I see
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by slevan: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
You are not responsible.

DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago
Am confused if am responsible for the pregnancy

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

Don't know what to do or believe
I need your advice
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by samwillyco1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it

Go for DNA test, although some how expensive during the pregnancy period, but cheaper after child's birth.
My suggestion thought go for another test in another place and compare the results, and If the pregnancy is yours marry her if you love her and willing to spend the rest of your life with her, but if you don't love her settle her and go your separate way, never marry out of pity or been forced to marry a girl you are not willing to spend the rest of your life with

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by VCJeks(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

Oga pregnancy is counted from her last menses date. You should have thought of the possibilities before allowing your erection become your direction.
Unless DNA says otherwise, you are responsible for it.

This should be lesson for all. Control your emotions.
I hope you take responsibility or else the lady can deal with you on this through Welfare board. The cost of raising a Mutual Child is not even half of that for a Welfare Child.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Stevyne: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
HelipsTech:

Na the 150 own he da use oo,the normal kiss and gold circle, but he da pour water inside after use and no leakage, now he da fear weda village people da on in matter
Tell am make he go buy better condom the likes of Durex Dem.

Kiss and Cold cycle no be condom
Na ice water nylon.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Karlosorji(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
You might have miscalculated and sometimes these results are not alway accurate. Your girl might be right except you are looking for an excuse to dump the girl. Be wise man
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Ramadangcfr(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hello Nairaland, pls I need your brotherly advice.
There's this gal I love to the moon and back. I intend to marry her but just of recent a nude picture of her was seen on other people's phone. Alot of people have discouraged me.
Please what's your suggestion.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Ramadangcfr(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
debbydams:
scan can be messed up sometime oo..had similar experience,,since she is swearing just believe her pls

Shey na by swear nii, abegi OP better run like 3 test before agreeing to accept.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by NkanAkpanika: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Guys no be your baby unless you be fool . No go train another man pikkin oo.. meanwhile 6yrs without sex in Nigeria ...
Nigerian women are like canon fire oo..
They can misfire
How old is she ?
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
ursullalinda:
Pls learn to use condom......it won't kill u

Raw is Law
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by miky(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Did you use protection? if not, you are probably responsible man

DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

I need your advice
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by thomasjoe(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

Try to do the test again in two other neutral places (of your choice) if the results are consistent, then you need to let her know the truth and move on ...
If one or the other two are inconsistent then the matter get K leg . Call your parents in...
Alternatively, just move on ... Fake pregnancies like these usually sort themselves out with time .
Next time pls avoid sex outside marriage .
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by romunu(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Be like your spirit got there before you,
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by bukolabeauty09(f): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pregnancy scan is usually calculated from the Lady's last menstrual period. If you had sex with her like 7days after her period the pregnancy test will read 10 weeks approximately 3months which is +2weeks after you had that sex....there is high possibility that that pregnancy is yours better still do the scan again when she is 5-6 months pregnant.

The pregnancy duration at early stage especially 1st trimester is usually not accurate because of the size of the foetus. By second trimester the baby would have developed well and an accurate duration could be determined.

In between, bro shey u cum in her abi u no cum? Shey nah raw or you used condom? Guy if nah raw you do and you think say you withdraw well I beg that withdrawal dey fail some time oooo......just dey prepare money for baby things ....congratulations wink
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by DanielAlhassan(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
GboyegaD:

Oga, go read your biology textbook again and stop making a fool of yourself. You have been trying so hard to disprove your work. Like one of the response tried educating you, pregnancy is calculated from the first day of the last menstrual cycle. If you still have doubt, be man enough, take care of the pregnancy and opt for a DNA once the child is born.

One quick note, insulting those who took the time to respond to your post and explain why the foetus is likely yours isn't nice. Most importantly, calling them names that you should be addressed by because you chose to expose your ignorance makes your situation worse. I do not blame you but the lady who put up with this attitude of yours. Oga, you are about to be someone's father, please quickly wear grown man's pants and grow up.
did I insulted anyone
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by lexander(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
ShedrachU:
Using a condom would have prevented all these headache. grin
you can still impregnate a lady while using condoms
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by engrben25: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
you do or you no do I do OK na you get the pikin
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Gfskw: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
You are trapped do a test after birth
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by henrijin: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your tadpoles don backdate.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by larrypourl(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
kobabe:
One man food is another man poison. I'm married for 7 months now and I'm still praying for baby.

There's nothing to be worried about bro. Just calm your wife and after a year, you can consult your doctor. But it's generally nothing to be worried about.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Johnlegacy57: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pregnancy is calculated from the last menstruation she had, not the day of fertilization. So bro you are the father. If you calculate it in days you will understand what I'm saying.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by ojonugba2014(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wait for the child to be born and go for DNA test. Make sure she don't choose the hospital where the test will be carried out for u
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by havigold(f): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

I suggest you run another series of pregnancy test at a good Lab to authenticate the result , beacuse your woman might have an agreement with any dokitor ( who does not practice the ethic of the medical profession ) in swindling of your hard earn currency .
And when in doubt: BE BOLD to ask the doctor in charge questions nevertheless you will pay for consultation levy ...
And if you no fit maintain and carry the RESPONSIBILITIES attached to pregnancy: I take Baba God beg you make use of CONTRACEPTIVE it will not eat deep into your purse ..
# don't spread your seeds everywhere when you are not ready ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused / Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.