Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now (51785 Views)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
dawnomike:
How did u get to know the pregnancy is 3months old... If the pregnancy is truly 3 months old, then you are simply not responsible for it. Period!

PERIOD !!! grin...
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by ShedrachU(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Using a condom would have prevented all these headache. grin

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by okewumi: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
nezer83:

Sorry about the loss in your pregnancy, you can try these;

1. Start taking follic acid if you have not been in it. Take 1 tablet a day.
2. Take lots of fruits and vegetables, and less sugar
3. Quit alcohol and smoking.
4. Take dates when your cycle starts, this will help you know if your body runs 28, 29, 0r 30 days cycle as the case may be. The Importance of this is to help you understand when you ovulate (the fertile period). A woman ovulates between 12 to 16th day from the first day of bleeding.
5. Use ovulation predict kit to check your ovulation. Use from the 12th day of your cycle.
6. Pay attention to the discharge of white clear mucus, this is usually a sign that ovulation is very close.
7. Have regular sex, every other day, on your most fertile period (usually 12-16th day of your cycle). Note that sperm survives for 5-7 days in a woman.
8. Try mid night or early morning sex, your body should be relaxed then.
9. Missionary position that allows for deep thrusting is advised (You can use a pillow under your waist)
10. Engage the services of a gynecologists.
110. Trust in God and keep trying.

Hope the above helps.
May God answer you before the year ends. Cheers.

Thank you for the update.
She can type ovulation calculator on goggle. She will input her cycle and the starting day of her period. Internet will bring her ovulation date. This really help when my partner was counting wrongly
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by cloud(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
You had unprotected sex with a lady you don't intend to get married to and you come to nairaland to seek expert counsel! Thank your goodness you didn't contract any std. I tire for leaders of tommorrow

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by CursedNsukka: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago
Am confused if am responsible for the pregnancy

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

Don't know what to do or believe
I need your advice
Yes, scan normally adds two extra weeks which takes care of when conception too place. Yes you're responsible. We have trashed this case here on nairaland multiple times.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by CursedNsukka: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
thorpido:
Go and do another scan somewhere else.
If the scan report says she is 10weeks pregnant,then you are the impregnator.
You're right.
Yes, scan normally adds two extra weeks which takes care of when conception too place. Yes you're responsible. We have trashed this case here on nairaland multiple times.

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by CursedNsukka: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
dawnomike:
How did u get to know the pregnancy is 3months old... If the pregnancy is truly 3 months old, then you are simply not responsible for it. Period!
Lol, you're Ignorant. Please stop giving advice of medical knowledge you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by CursedNsukka: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
MiaB:
It's not yours.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by nedekid: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
debbydams:
scan can be messed up sometime oo..had similar experience,,since she is swearing just believe her pls
Story, swearing does not count.
Long time ago there was this fresh smallie. Very succulent fine chick.
I chooked this girl once and she took postinor.
About 6 days later this gir told me she no see period say she get belle! As howwww. She swore and swore. Me as experienced man put her inside moto and drove out looking for lab. In the car I warned her that after doing the test that proves I am not the one, I will not help her. As we got to the lab (30min later), she decided to confess. She said while writing gce abi waec, the principal of the school, in order to provide "expo" will call them into his office in twos. You will then bend on his table, pull down your panties for quick doggie. He steadily bleeped all the young ladies interested in "expo".
Nna, my jaw dropped.
Anyway, the test was done and she was not pregnant, only had late period.
Na so I japa!

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by CursedNsukka: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Danny, you only need to take her with you for a scan but any reading of 3 months below proves you impregnated her.
For one thing, if her claim of not having sex for six years before yours is true, which is not impossible, she must've become highly fertile for it to happen first time. The ovulation period in relation to when you had sex is another factor.
Moreover, the funny thing about pregnancy is it is said that if you have sex with a woman today and the she misses her period in the next few days, she is already a month pregnant. Going by this fact, I would say congratulations to you as a potential father.
I would wait to read from the guru's opinion on this though.
You're 100% correct bro.

Yes, scan normally adds two extra weeks which takes care of when conception too place. Yes he's responsible. We have trashed this case here on nairaland multiple times.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by BARITUAKA: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
ursullalinda:
Pls learn to use condom......it won't kill u
but most ladies don't like the condom of a thing believe.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by donbachi(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
EHI9ICE:

Surely, by GOD’s Grace, your children shall surround your table. Amen.

Donbachi , please come say a prayer.
may the Almighty GOD,grant you all your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Awesome01(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
ursullalinda:
Pls learn to use condom......it won't kill u

No be una (women) dey complain say d tin no dey sweet una with CD?
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by skywalker240(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
debbydams:
scan can be messed up sometime oo..had similar experience,,since she is swearing just believe her pls
even the devil swearundecided

op dont beleive any shit until DNA test has vindicated her angry
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by GboyegaD(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
for what , how do you expect me to accept something that has one month difference
Check it and balance it nah

Oga, go read your biology textbook again and stop making a fool of yourself. You have been trying so hard to disprove your work. Like one of the response tried educating you, pregnancy is calculated from the first day of the last menstrual cycle. If you still have doubt, be man enough, take care of the pregnancy and opt for a DNA once the child is born.

One quick note, insulting those who took the time to respond to your post and explain why the foetus is likely yours isn't nice. Most importantly, calling them names that you should be addressed by because you chose to expose your ignorance makes your situation worse. I do not blame you but the lady who put up with this attitude of yours. Oga, you are about to be someone's father, please quickly wear grown man's pants and grow up.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Funjay(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ask we that are fathers here. You can also meet your relatives that are fathers and mothers for proper guidance. Pregnancy is calculated from the last date of her menstrual cycle and not the date you have sex with your partner. If your babe had her last menstrual cycle on June 10th for example and you have sex with her on June 30th and she became pregnant, lab result today will show she is 2 months gone while you as a 'first time' dad will be thinking its just over a month.

If you are in doubt, wait and do DNA test after the baby is born, its not that expensive again, you can be rest assured the baby is most likely yours.

Congrats in advance...

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by zoghys: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

I need your advice

Actually immediately after conception the pregnancy is already in its first month.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by mashad(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
She just wants to dump it on you out of all her fuckmate. I guess you are the most reliable. Man up bro. Tell her you take no bastard as your child.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Omozeez1: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
It's yours it happened to me. The way doctors calculate it. its different from the way we calculate it.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Homguy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice
this is totally normal. Gestational age is calculated different from normal time/ age. There's always about a 2 weeks forward offset. It's most definitely yours bro

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by EHI9ICE(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
donbachi:
may the Almighty GOD,grant you all your heart desires.

Amen! …

I was actually interceding on behalf of kobabe whose comment I quoted.

kobabe come and claim this prayer oh
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by jamalchance(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your sperm military ooo
Dem Dey send advance team abi na recon?
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by MrColdsweat: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it

Oga you dey craze?

When we dey tell una make una practice self control, you gree?

Come on, go begin arrange pampers and cerelac osiso.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Musam6920(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bro Na your cross, forget the comfirmation from the Doctor.

Girls you dey see una life?
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by hybridblood07(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wow! Hope they've resolved the issue?
NOC1:

You are right. my friend had same issues and that affected his relationship till date. The lab results suggested that the lady was 3months gone instead of 2 and the dude capitalized on that claiming he is not responsible and gave the lady so much drama. After child bath the went for DNA and it was his child
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Plut01: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
ObaKlaz:
You have a rare genetic condition. Your sperm causes 'back-dated/pre-dated and post-dated pregnancies'.

cheesy cheesy grin

You have been disqualified from heaven race bro.......

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Plut01: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lamasta:

Only the up-dated will understand grin

You mean your fellow PPP SBA boys Iffa whooz you slapcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men / Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.