Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now (51773 Views)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by BamakSNR(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago
Am confused if am responsible for the pregnancy

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

Don't know what to do or believe
I need your advice

Daddy twins. �
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Dpundict: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
ursullalinda:
Pls learn to use condom......it won't kill u
I don't like it cheesy wink
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Sirmuel1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

I need your advice

Japa ooooooo na big lie
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by ghettochild(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
kobabe:
One man food is another man poison. I'm married for 7 months now and I'm still praying for baby.
God will meet ur needs n grant ur heart desire in jesus name..
I don't know u but I pray for u...
It is well...triple blessing coming to ur household.

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Ifegold6: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Report as totally failed you bro.... Since you sex her forget about that report, just ready to become a father grin
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by DMCY: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
NOC1:

You are right. my friend had same issues and that affected his relationship till date. The lab results was suggested that the lady was 3months gone instead of 2 and the dude capitalized on that claiming he is not responsible and gave the lady so much drama. After child bath the went for DNA and it was his child

Gbam! Case closed grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by neonly: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
ursullalinda:
Pls learn to use condom......it won't kill u

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by orumba(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Was the sex for pregnancy or for fun?? Clarify
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by DanielAlhassan(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
CuteNbad:
Alaye... She is carrying your child.... anything that made you had sex without condom as a grown up you should be able to accept anything that comes with it(pregnancy or stds). Congrats in advance. Don't try to abort that child o...give it a chance to live just as you were given a chance to live.

how is that supposed to be my problem when the pregnancy is not mine
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by jaxxy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it

U won’t accept what?? U must accept it. undecided

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by thunderbabs: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist grin
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by DanielAlhassan(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sadMalam Alhassan Daura angry.I just make inquiry from Falseprophet shrine sad,nah u pump up the volume sad.Begin dey buy baby things small small.No time sad
you be fool , because my username is Alhassan mean am from daura , you better get sense
Before I blast your generation of baby factory useless hegoat

You way your mama no even no your father
You this useless Nigeria slave

Never in your life refer to me as Alhassan my name is Daniel and if you can't call me Daniel shout up and stop been useless like your palm wine father
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Hcqmela: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gestation period is calculated from the first day of LMP(last Menstrual period)

If she was already on her ovulation period n she happens to meet you,then Oga u are responsible.

That is the foetus age is not determined by when u meet her instead it is from the first day her period started cos it's a cycle

If a man doesn't meet her during this cycle especially on the ovulation cycle when the chances of fertility is extremely high,then it drops down n turns to blood which is the period we all familiar with

But if a man meets her by then
Well,Congratulations sir

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by ICEWIN: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
His not telling u for you to accept it,his telling you fact.
no hospital gives accurate test result on pregnancy time frame,is base on guess/speculation,/assumption.
is just like there is no accurate time lapse to travel from one location to another.
2month pregnancy is probably just one month or 1.5
3month is not exactly 3month.
is like that bcus no doctor was there when the sperm went it and do the job.
Thats why e gud make u no weda ur gf na gal wey like money or wey like fine boiz,cuz if they are the type anybody can easily plug in.
if your bf/gf has these features and you still dey date her just know that you are not the owner,bt if she no get please dont hurt her and make life miserable,she go curse u and thats your step 2 of suffering
#bur
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
nezer83:

Do you mind a bit of advice when trying for a baby??

I don't mind please. 2 years married Lost a few pregnancies but now we're seriously trying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by DanielAlhassan(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ablecia:
Calm down, pregnancy is not counted the way you think. From the first day she misses her period which may be 2weeks or less after you had sex is already one month. Don't be in a rush to judge it may be yours. Try agin next week, if it still says 3months, then it's yours. Take good care of them. Congratulations
how do you mean when he hard sex 2month
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by ajbabs(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that supposed to be my problem when the pregnancy is not mine
You need to sit down and learn, young man.
Pregnancy age is not from the date of sex, it is calculated from the date of last menstrual cycle. So, it usually comes with addition of +2 weeks or more.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Blackdisciple(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lolz ...

Na only God go judge Fulani killer herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by macho44(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice
My question is, why are you having SEX? Instead of you to KISS & SMOOCH only, you went a step further to Insert your Zoom-Zoom in her "Poom-Poom", now u don give her belle. Congrats in advance, welcome to Papa'sKlub grin grin grin

To help you cater and provide for your unborn Child, bro abeg learn Email Marketing For Beginners , and stop having sex grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by johnlaw123(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that even possiblRe

Very possible it happen to me oh I be no green oh .
But doctor sit me down and explain .
My baby is just baby as if I vomit her lol

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Darreytinho10(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Congratulations bro grin

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Pumpumking: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

angry
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Pumpumking: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

ok bro first question: did u pour inside? angry

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by AlphaStorm: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

OP , how many weeks did the report indicate
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Hcqmela: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that even possible

Calculate from the first day of her last Menstrual period. That's how to calculate the gestation age of a foetus(pregnancy)

That will accurately determine if you the father or not

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Johnsown1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Do another test. Woman can be a devil tools sometimes but an angel sometimes too.
And if your capable Carter for her until she offloads then you can perform paternity test but you can investigate her and her dealings too.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Aloof: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

You are responsible, some doctors are not really good with tracking pregnancy duration, sometimes, they approximate.

Take her to another lab, even if they say the same, it could still be your child.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by DanielAlhassan(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloof:

You are responsible, some doctors are not really good with tracking pregnancy duration, sometimes, they approximate.

Take her to another lab, even if they say the same, it could still be your child.
for what , how do you expect me to accept something that has one month difference
Check it and balance it nah
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by buJu234: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
stop deeping ur naked unprotected dick inside pussy .. until u re married
abeg u..

condom is 20-50naira so cheap...

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Japhtee(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Are you a carpenter? If yes then you should be another Joseph. Imagine doubting her and she give birth on 25th Dec.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by AerialMapper: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Would you have been calculating if you spent 1000 naira on condom.?

Now you have turned to medical expert and calculating when you had sex. Save your energy and start calculating cost of child birth, pampers, antenatal, cot, push chair ooo.

Daddy wa!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.