Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? (3753 Views)

Nigerians Who Abandoned Homeland To Enjoy Their Wealth Abroad / Every living thing hibernates in Biafra Homeland. / Its Clear Now Why Buhari Laughed Sanwo-olu To Scorn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by heniford2: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

Ok. When people call IPOB a terrorist organization, una go dey vex. But this is you here confirming what we all know.
if like call them terrorist all whatever you like the are more group waiting to kick off more bad than IPOB incase you don't know Nelson madiba of SA destroyed so many stuff before the white could understand the need to hand over some diplomatic movement are going on secretly which you and i don't know so terrorist or terrorism or whatever u call it is ur cup of tea the east do not see IPOB as one so what are you saying undecided
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
No two situations can have an exact outcomes. Let's wait and see. Again, forget about the Igbo; you are neither a son or an in-law. So it doesn't concern you because even if you want, you aren't capable of loving us by your natural calibration which is of not fault of yours.

I wish I can forget bout IPOB but you guys won't lest us rest. You keep on posting things on our forums, keep on doing broadcasts on social media disturbing the peace of every body. It would have been nice if your actions were confined to platforms for IPOB members only. Don't you think so? At least, you won't have those who are not in support of your madness commenting.

1 Like

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin grin same political party that voted ikedioha in imo state??

I meant an IPOB party, controlled and funded by IPOB. See the examples of Spain, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
If it were so, Nigerian flies will still search us out. Is like you know nothing. Go and watch BBC Igbo live, even Yoruba like you and those children of the desert will still flock there to attack us. What about IPOB broadcasts? Bro forget. No time for you now again. Go, or are you deaf?

amc:

I wish I can forget bout IPOB but you guys won't lest us rest. You keep on posting things on our forums, keep on doing broadcasts on social media disturbing the peace of every body. It would have been nice if your actions were confined to platforms for IPOB members only. Don't you think so? At least, you won't have those who are not in support of your madness commenting.

1 Like

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Faulks road aba

1 Like

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by mrvitalis(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:
If IPOB is in control as some of your are suggesting, lets see them register a political party and contest elections.

That would the real test. Not threatening people with violence if they dare leave their homes.
So that u would use supreme Court to rig them out ?
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by mrvitalis(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

Crying? I don't live in the region, so all violence, killings and destruction does not affect me in anyway. I might cry for the suffering of the poor masses who are being forced to live with Mazi Kanu's evil agenda.
Which region is safer than south east today ?

1 Like

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
If it were so, Nigerian flies will still search us out. Is like you know nothing. Go and watch BBC Igbo live, even Yoruba like you and those children of the desert will still flock there to attack us. What about IPOB broadcasts? Bro forget. No time for you now again. Go, or are you deaf?

Nobody is looking to search you out. Stop being paranoid. IPOB are the ones disturbing the peace of everybody. Now, you are trying to love Yorubas to get them to join you. It won't happen. Just do the right thing by following democratic and legal processes and watch how much success you would achieve. That is the wise thing to do. Threatening everybody with violence will not achieve anything. Tell your people.

1 Like

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Brimstone77: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

I meant an IPOB party, controlled and funded by IPOB. See the examples of Spain, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
and when their party win an election and the federal government in conjunction with supreme Court decided to nullify it what will happen??
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Brimstone77: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

Nobody is looking to search you out. Stop being paranoid. IPOB are the ones disturbing the peace of everybody. Now, you are trying to love Yorubas to get them to join you. It won't happen. Just do the right thing by following democratic and legal processes and watch how much success you would achieve. That is the wise thing to do. Threatening everybody with violence will not achieve anything. Tell your people.
same yorubas that couldn't help them selves??

Yorubas need igbos more than the igbos need yorubas ...
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

Which region is safer than south east today ?

SW.

Thank God that the army moved into the SE quickly to deal with unknown gunmen/ESN. It would have been worse.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
How can an Igbo love a Yoruba. Cat and monkey can't be friends. I better love an Hausa. Even Yoruba colleagues I have in my office, they are sly like snakes and I relate cautiously with them.

amc:

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by mrvitalis(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

SW.

Thank God that the army moved into the SE quickly to deal with unknown gunmen/ESN. It would have been worse.
Go to the bush and farm first then come out let's talk

1 Like

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
and when their party win an election and the federal government in conjunction with supreme Court decided to nullify it what will happen??

At least win elections first with the massive support you have. Not all elections are nullified. And then start making the region work. You would be surprised at the results.

1 Like

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
How can an Igbo love a Yoruba. Cat and monkey can't be friends. I better love an Hausa. Even Yoruba colleagues I have in my office, they are sly like snakes and I relate cautiously with them.

Ask your colleagues. They are the ones joining Oduduwa to Biafra. I have been seeing Oduduwa flags at IPOB rallies around the world.

Your supreme leader has already said you should kill him the day he asks his members to start loving Yorubas
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

Go to the bush and farm first then come out let's talk

Which Bush? The ones controlled by ESN/Unknown gunmen?
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin
Honestly your tribe and your people are evil. When are you going to change? We chew and spit on your chest; you chew and spit into our eyes. I can repeat the mistakes of our fathers. Even my son as a teenager knows what Yorubawas are capable of doing. Tueh!!! grin grin

amc:

Ask your colleagues. They are the ones joining Oduduwa to Biafra. I have been seeing Oduduwa flags at IPOB rallies around the world.

Your supreme leader has already said you should kill him the day he asks his members to start loving Yorubas
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Conrod: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:
If IPOB is in control as some of your are suggesting, lets see them register a political party and contest elections.

That would the real test. Not threatening people with violence if they dare leave their homes.
Seems you've not learnt from imo and the uzodinma debacle.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
D grin
Honestly your tribe and your people are evil. When are you going to change? We chew and spit on your chest; you chew and spit into our eyes. I can repeat the mistakes of our fathers. Even my son as a teenager knows what Yorubawas are capable of doing. Tueh!!! grin grin

amc:

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
D grin

amc:

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
D grin

amc:

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by LLiKYekoba: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

Register a political party and hand their fortunes and future in the hands of one abokey terrorist and quota-system illiterate mallam who is opportuned to be INEC chair. cheesy
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Conrod:
Seems you've not learnt from imo and the uzodinma debacle.

And what about elections in the other 4 SE states? Did the Supreme court influence anything?
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Conrod: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

And what about elections in the other 4 SE states? Did the Supreme court influence anything?
If they can do it in imo,then they can ban any pro ipob\biafran party for as long as they want.fact.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by amc: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

D grin

You IPOBians are funny people. Who told you my tribe? Feel free to chew and spit on me. And continue teaching your children the same hate that your parents taught you. One day, you will find God and He will heal you guys of all the hate.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Brimstone77: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
amc:

At least win elections first with the massive support you have. Not all elections are nullified. And then start making the region work. You would be surprised at the results.
do you that their are difference between politics and freedom fighting

Mention any nation that got their independent from forming a political party..
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
same yorubas that couldn't help them selves??

Yorubas need igbos more than the igbos need yorubas ...

Yorubas need what Don’t do this to yourselves, leave Omoluabis out of this. When you people were still living in trees, butt naked and still living in the Stone Age, we were teaching you guys how to read and write your language transcribing it for you. Schooling and educating you. Don’t play yourself little man.

Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Gentlerespect76: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
You are not a tribe, keep quiet. Who are you to be hated grin grin

amc:

You IPOBians are funny people. Who told you my tribe? Feel free to chew and spit on me. And continue teaching your children the same hate that your parents taught you. One day, you will find God and He will heal you guys of all the hate.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Brimstone77: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Yorubas need what Don’t do this to yourselves, leave Omoluabis out of this. When you people were still living in trees, butt naked and still living in the Stone Age, we were teaching you guys how to read and write your language transcribing it for you. Schooling and educating you. Don’t play yourself little man.
thanks for the good gesture but still you guys should help your selves before looking for who to help..
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
thanks for the good gesture but still you guys should help your selves before looking for who to help..

Leave us out of your inferior complex then so we won’t have to school you, and we can keep on minding our own business like we always do.
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Brimstone77: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Leave us out of your inferior complex then so we won’t have to school you, and we can keep on minding our own business like we always do.
maybe you have short memory...

Go through your previous post, you're actually the one that involved your self in the topic...you are the first person that mentioned Yoruba here..
Re: Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? by Naijabad: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

You don't even understand. Yorubas cannot do without Igbo; hence, one of you had to study igbo language to the point of authoring books in Igbo.

No igbo man has time to study yoruba language. It serves no purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Leaked Documents From Peter Obi’s Corruption Case In The UK / Akinwunmi Adesina Posts Picture Of All African Heads Of States, Except Tinubu / The Proposed Harvard Training For Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.